Discipline and Reward: A Love Story
Preface

Copyright© 2013-2017 Baltimore Rogers

Mind Control Sex Story: Preface - For millennia she had fought all comers, and prevailed! But how can she fight against her own dreams? Her own desires? (some codes not added to prevent spoilers)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Public Sex  

Disclaimer: Standard “free porn” disclaimers apply. If you are too young, or don’t like pr0n, or just aren’t into my kinks ... go away.

Copyright Notice: © 2013-2017 Baltimore Rogers (balrog0517@hotmail.com) All rights reserved; this story is not to be reproduced in any form for profit without the express written permission of the author. This story may be freely circulated only in its entirety and with this notice attached.

Synopsis: For millennia she had fought all comers, and prevailed. But how can she fight against her own dreams ... her own desires?

On Formatting:

  1. I use guillemots («») with italic content to denote unspoken thoughts, of which there are a great many in this story, e.g.: «I’m thinking of a number between one and ten.». My apologies in advance to native or fluent French readers.

  2. I also sometimes use italics for emphasis, to denote onomatopoeia, or to denote foreign language words. My italics wear lots of hats (ugh), but which hat should always be clear from context. En garde!

  3. I sometimes use variations of typography to denote typewritten or handwritten content. Where allowed by the site hosting the story I will use either a specific font class or an image. Where not otherwise allowed I will use monospaced, indented/centered text.

This is your official typewritten notice that this is an official typewritten notice.

On Scatology:

  • Did I read that right? This story has scat? Yes, there is one brief scene in one chapter. It’s fairly intense and verging on non-consensual, so I felt it only fair to give warning. I’ve put a notice on the chapter itself too.

  • But isn’t that disgusting? Yeah. Kinda. But I needed to ramp up the abuse for just this one scene. I needed something with shock value.

  • But it’s just the once? Right. Just once and then never again.

  • Any other surprises? Well, there is a chapter later in the story where I thought the action was intense enough to deserve a “trigger warning”. You’ll get plenty of notice when you arrive there too. Other than that it really is a BDSM love story. It starts out pretty brutally, though not for brutality’s sake, and it does get better as the story goes along. I hope you enjoy the ride.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.