Tara: 2. Cuttails
Preface

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - Trae is a hunter. He hunts cuttails. Even though he stands at 160cm tall and they could outweigh him by twice his 55kg's, being a cuttail hunter, even for a crossbreed like him, was no mean feat. A full-grown cuttail can look the average Pix in the eyes. Trae may have been a cast-off child due to his heritage, but even by his people's standards, he was something a little more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Trae is a hunter. He hunts cuttails. Even though he stands at 160cm tall and they could outweigh him by twice his 55kg’s, being a cuttail hunter, even for a crossbreed like him, was no mean feat. A full-grown cuttail can look the average Pix in the eyes.

Trae may have been a cast-off child due to his heritage, but even by his people’s standards, he was something a little more.


Disclaimer:

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you this is a fictitious story and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as we know it. The characters, places and events aren’t real.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor who did try to fix my work. I do have a tendency to miss or not accept some suggested alternatives to my wording. The Australian Dictionary was also used so some words may appear incorrect. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.

Special thanks to Anna Dapter for his/her tireless efforts.


Background:

This story happens on a planet called Tara and in the area known as the Sister Islands. This is a standalone story, and the second story written for this series. However, I will most likely come back and revisit Tara at another time.

Read the document: http://storiesonline.net/f/Tara-Data for relevant information of the planet and the Keltrian people who moved to Tara. The document also contains maps, information about wizards, the Keltrian races, times and seasonal information, money, colloquialisms and adapted words that have been created for this world.

It will be updated each time a new story is added.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.