Metamorphose
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Once Casey got over the fact that her husband was dead and probably because of her—which at the moment wasn’t too clear—she called Ronin Wolff. Within minutes there was a GENext team there. They scooped Casey up while they took care of the rest.

It wasn’t long before Casey was at the GENext building in that same white room Ronin had taken her to the first day she had started her treatments, as called them. He had come with a hot cup of coffee and a bite to eat. Of course Casey didn’t really eat anything and she nursed the coffee more than she drank it. He spoke to her, telling her it wasn’t her fault and this and that. Eventually she was left alone with her thoughts. Casey knew at this point that she was being monitored, more for her safety than anything else. Eventually she found sleep, though it was fitful.

“Where the hell are you going?” Janet yells.

Casey stops long enough to turn around and say, “I’ve got to get our data or everything is wasted.”

“You can’t,” Janet pleads.

“I’ve got to!” Casey yells back. “It’s too important!”

“Come on,” Mark urges Janet. “We’ll wait for her at the elevator.”

Janet nods, looks back one more time and then turns and follows Mark. They arrive at the elevator just as the door opens and come skidding to a stop. Mark loses his footing and goes to the ground, turning in the process. Janet’s eyes go wide as two men step out, a large dark skinned man with a pistol and a smaller man with a black ski mask on and carrying a large assault rifle.

“Go!” Mark yells as he regains his footing.

The larger man lifts his pistol and fires it. The bullet tears through the air right into Janet’s forehead. Her head slings back as brain matter and blood splatter outward with the bullet.

Before Janet’s body even hits the ground the large dark skinned man that Casey recognizes, yet can’t believe, as Darrius Woods, is lifting the pistol in her direction. She doesn’t have time to think yet she instinctively dodges to the side. The bullet slams into her shoulder, spinning her onto a desk that is somehow still standing.

“Casey!” she hears Mark shouting. It brings her back to reality and as she slides off the desk, she sees him running toward her.

She opens her mouth to shout at him as she sees the smaller of the attacker lifting his assault rifle. She realizes that Mark is going to be killed before he even has a chance to reach her so she bounds toward him, yelling for him to hide. It is too late as the man fires the rifle, sending a grenade through the air. The next thing she sees is a bright flash of white before everything turns black.

Casey wakes up in a cold sweat. She doesn’t know if she screamed or not, but she feels her heart pounding so hard in her chest she thinks it might just burst out. She feels a hand on her back and quickly swings her head around to stare into the eyes of Bella, the beautiful bronze skinned woman that she has come to know intimately over the last two months.

“Shhh, it’s okay,” she says in a low, soothing voice. “You’re at GENext and safe.”

“Is Tom okay?” Casey asks. “Oh fuck, I killed him.”

“Don’t worry about that right now,” Bella says as her hand wraps around Casey’s shoulder. She pulls her in close and says, “Director Wolff wants you to know that it wasn’t your fault, that he should have more vigilant.”

Casey pulls away and looks at the woman. Fuck, she is gorgeous. She shakes head from the distraction. “It is my fault. I took things too far.”

“No it isn’t,” Bella says. She quickly leans in and kisses Casey hard on the mouth.

Casey pulls away abruptly and slaps her. Then she gets to her feet and starts to head for the door before changing her mind to turn around and yell at the woman. To her surprise though, Bella is suddenly stark naked. Casey is furious. She covers the distance between them, grabs her by the upper arms and pushes her against the wall. The anger inside her dissipates and the expression of hatred softens on her face and she kisses the woman. Her kisses move from her mouth to her neck.

Bella moans, grabbing Casey’s head in both hands to shove her face into her chest. Still pinned against the wall, the woman lifts her legs up and wraps them around Casey’s waist. Casey stands up straight and they share a long and lurid kiss.

They stumble onto the bed. At some point during her sleep Casey’s clothes were removed and this only makes it that much better. She kisses the woman’s neck and Bella growls as she grabs Casey’s ass.

“Let’s see that big cock,” she whispers.

Casey lets it happen and once again it springs free from between her pussy lips to throb between them. Bella put her hand on her cock as Casey rolls to her back. The woman is down between Casey’s legs in no time. She strokes the cock tenderly, looking it over and smiling. “I’m going to fucking devour this thing,” she says.

She starts sucking Casey, slow at first but then quickening. Casey takes her hands and puts them on her head, grabbing handfuls of her hair. Bella goes on sucking Casey’s cock for long, wonderful minutes until she pulls off and says, “I want you to fuck me.”

The woman quickly slips off and spins around on all fours. She arches her back and sticks her round ass into the air. Casey grins wickedly as all the guilt and sorrow she felt moments ago fall away. She climbs in bed behind Bella, her hands roaming over her ass cheeks. Her pussy is soaked and Casey’s cock slides right in.

“That’s it,” she sighs. “Now, fuck me. Fuck me good.”

Casey begins fucking her nice and steady. Bella starts to whimper and Casey only speeds up. Casey reaches out with both hands to grab her hair and pull on it. The woman in turn starts moaning. They fuck like this for some time, the woman’s moans growing slowly louder until they morph into screams echoing off the white walls.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.