Metamorphose
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Casey made it home with only enough time to get a change of clothes, which once again she had to wear something of Janet’s, and get her car. The implications of driving the car that belongs to Casey James while she pretends to be Casey Thompson could and probably would cause some confusion or questions, but she didn’t have time to worry about those details or figure something else out.

She made it through the security gate and protestors without a hitch, though the amount of protestors seems to have grown considerably. As she slipped through the crowd and then gates, her eyes wandered, hoping to seek out Darrius somewhere in the crowd like yesterday, but to no avail. This causes her think that he hasn’t made it here; she just didn’t see him or yesterday was just a fluke. With a shrug, Casey purges the thought of him from her mind and parks next to Janet’s car in her, or rather, Casey James’ parking space.

This is all becoming way too confusing even for her. She shakes her head. Soon this little experiment will be over and she can go back to being Casey James. Although, the more she spent time as a woman, the more she feels she doesn’t want to go back.

Crazy, right?

With a freshly minted pass, Casey gets by security without effort. She takes the elevator down alone and when the door opens, she almost expects to be greeted by someone, but isn’t. For the faintest of moments Casey feels a bite of sadness, but quickly dismisses it. She is going to have to suggest a hormone test to be done.

Casey walks past the labs where everyone is being working on this project or that. Those were the days before she and Janet locked themselves away to work on GENext’s next biggest breakthrough. Now they have Mark and he is about to do the same. At least for him, a large chunk of his life won’t disappear like theirs.

When Casey reaches the door to their special lab, she reaches in her pocket for her keycard and comes up empty. “Fuck,” she mumbles to herself. Where the hell did I leave it? She scours her mind, trying to remember where she had it last and after a moment she remembers putting it in her jacket, the same jacket she left at home, hanging on the chair in their bedroom. Kicking herself for being forgetful, she raps her knuckles on the door.

Janet opens it a minute later with a big smile on her face. “Well, look at the sexy bitch that decided to finally join us. Where’s your card?”

Casey frowns. “In my jacket, at home.”

“Damn, you must have gotten it stuck to you hard,” Janet grins. “Get in here. We want to hear all the juicy details—for the scientific aspect of course.”

Casey steps through and over the next forty minutes or so, tells Janet and Mark everything that happened from the time she met Darrius, all the way until this morning. Mark records everything, because it is for the science after all. Afterward, they run blood tests, hormones tests, metabolic tests and just about every other test they can think up and when it is all said and done, Casey feels like one of the lab test animals.

“You poor thing,” Janet coos as she takes a seat next to Casey. ‘You’ve been poked and prodded all morning—before and after you got here.”

Casey glares at her girlfriend and says, “You’re getting a kick out of this aren’t you?”

“You bet I am,” she says, grinning devilishly. “And you know what?”

Casey tentatively smiles at her. “I can only imagine,”

“Oh it’s not bad,” she says, pushing him slightly. “I just can’t wait to see just how sweet your pussy is. Is it still sore?”

Casey shakes her head. “No, not really. The bath this morning helped it out a lot.”

“Yeah, they help quite a bit. There have been times where you just fucked the shit out of me and I needed one to help soothe it out down there,” she explains. “Speaking of which, I’m surprised he didn’t want to fuck you again.”

“I’d have thought so too, but when I got out of the bath, he was gone.”

“Just gone?”

“Gone like the wind,” Casey says with a smirk. “No note, no goodbye or fuck you, just gone.”

“Well, since Mark is out for lunch and we’ve nothing better to do, we can remedy that.”

Janet pulls off her lab coat and drapes it casually over the back of a chair. She is stunning in a white and black trim, form hugging dress. She pulls the tie out of her hair and shakes it out. Casey reaches up and grabs her hand, pulling Janet down to her and kisses her softly on the lips. Janet is surprised at how soft Casey’s lips have become, how her touch is feather light and very feminine. It is a brief kiss, but it is full of wonder for Janet. She feels her heart flutter and suddenly finds herself short of breath. It is magical like the first time she kissed Casey. When they part, looking into each other’s eyes, Casey smiles before leaning back in. Their lips meet again with tenderness and Janet finds herself melting into Casey.

“With as sexy as you’ve become, I’m going to have to up my game to keep you around,” Janet groans. “That or beat off all the guys and girls with a stick.”

She squirms, fiddling with her dress and suddenly she is in Casey’s lap. Casey looks down and Janet is straddling her, her knees bent in a kneeling position, the dress pulled up around her waist and once again she isn’t wearing any panties. Casey feels fingers on her chin, urging her face up. As she looks at Janet closes the gap and her lips brush against Casey’s. The light contact is like an electric shock to them both. Being a woman has already heightened Casey’s feeling and senses and Casey being Janet’s first girl on girl experience is causing all kinds of new sensations and feelings to stir up in her.

Janet breaks the kiss, pulling Casey into her. Her fingers nimbly skirt down the blouse Casey in wearing, slowly unbuttoning it. She pushes it off of Casey’s shoulders and helps her pull her arms free. Then her lips meet Casey’s again. Already being comfortable with Casey helps her get past any of the strangeness of being with another woman. When Janet’s lips leave her, Casey whimpers.

Janet smiles at her. For years, she has been on the receiving end from Casey, now it’s her turn to put all that to use. She kisses down Casey’s neck then along her collarbone, pausing to give the hollow a lick. Casey’s belly lurches at the touch of her tongue. It is so unexpected but so very welcome. After her first experience with a man as a full woman, this experience with Janet is so very different and right now Casey doesn’t know which she likes more. Where Darrius was rough and hard, Janet is sensual and soft.

Casey’s hands, which have been lying idly by, rise to caress her thighs. The softness of her hands causes Janet to moan, “Don’t stop.”

For Casey who has spent a lot of time caressing these thighs, it is like second nature to her. But being a woman now, it seems to add a little more flare to it—a little more naughtiness. Janet suddenly presses her lips to Casey’s, leaning forward sharply. Her movement causes her hips to shift forward bringing her pussy abruptly into contact with Casey’s outstretched fingers. She gasps into Casey’s mouth and then thrusts her pussy down hard on the fingers. Casey’s fingers bury to the second knuckle in her pussy.

“Not yet,” Janet whispers just before her lips land on Casey’s ear. She proceeds to slowly work her way down her girlfriend’s neck. Her kisses and licks induce feelings in Casey that she has yet to experience. The pleasure is so great that she starts becoming overwhelmed. Janet has yet to touch her pussy, but Casey is experiencing a tingling and wetness that is very new and very exciting.

Is this what it’s like for her?

Darrius gave her a similar feeling, but this is a whole world away from last night. Along with the tingling and wetness, she feels tenseness in her body that she has never felt before and doesn’t understand. Janet’s lips have reached her collarbone again, yet Casey feels like she is going to burst. The throbbing warmth between her legs intensifies. It becomes deeper and harder and without realizing it until now, Casey finds herself lying back flat on her back with her skirt hiked up around her waist and somehow Janet is nestled between her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.