Metamorphose
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

As Casey works his magic on Mark’s ass with his hands, Mark’s cock desperately wants to stretch itself out in its very restricted position.

The trio ended up in a very nicely decorated and clean massage parlor on the north end of the city. Here, as per Mark’s advice, they came and were able to rent a room for private use.

Casey gives his ass one hard firm squeeze before he moves around so that he is directly in front of Mark. Casey then begins to message his shoulders firmly. Mark Slyly lifts his ass up so that he could reposition his fully erect cock and catches Casey’s attention in the process.

“Are you okay?”

“Just needed to shift a bit,” Mark answers quickly.

Casey laughs and says, “I bet you did.” Mark doesn’t know if Casey knows what’s up, but the next set of words surprises him. “I bet you’d like to see my tits.”

Mark hears Janet giggle from the other table. He turns his head and throws a questioning look at her. Janet gives him a big smile and says, “I made a bet with Casey.”

“About what?” he asks, though he already has a feeling he knows what over.

“Just amuse her,” Janet instructs. “And stop being a pussy.”

Casey laughs, “He’s been a pussy ever since meeting me.”

“Fine,” Mark says and shrugs. He turns his head back around in time to see Casey’s clothes hit the floor. He is partly shocked. He knows the bet has something to do with Casey’s breasts, but then he starts to wonder if there is more to it. He lifts his head up and as he takes the first glance up, he gasps and freezes before his gaze even reach Casey’s breasts.

Casey has a dick!

“Surprise,” Casey says. Mark is speechless. ‘What do you think?” he asks as his petite hand strokes his big, hard cock.

“Um,” Mark begins, unsure exactly what to say, even as he stares at Casey’s hard cock, pointing directly in front of him.

“You’ve been practically drooling over Casey since this afternoon, so I made a bet that you’d be interested in doing her even though she has a cock.”

Mark is still speechless.

Casey laughs again, “He can’t take his eyes off it.”

It is true—partly because he is in awe that this sexy woman standing before him that he has been drooling over ever since seeing has a cock, partly because a beautiful cock is just a couple inches from his mouth and partly because Janet, who he has known for years, is a willing participant in this strange turn of events.

“Do you want to suck it?” Janet asks.

“I don’t know,” Mark says, lying. He so desperately wants to suck it. Who wouldn’t want to suck a beautiful cock attached to an extremely hot woman?

“Go ahead then,” Janet urges as she sits up on her elbows, “suck Casey’s big cock.”

“Come here,” Casey says wagging his finger at Janet.

“Mmm,” Janet moans as she slides off the table. Like Mark, she has been lying under a towel naked. She quickly walks over to Casey and drops to her knees.

“Holy shit,” Mark gasps as his head is spinning at the scene unfolding before his very eyes.

Casey giggles and looks down at Janet. “I think he is surprised to see you down there.”

“You think he’s worried about my boyfriend?” Janet asks.

“He might we wondering about that, but I don’t think he’s worried.

Janet looks at Mark and smiles. “I’ve been sucking and fucking Casey for many years now.’ She turns and flicks the head of Casey’s cock with her tongue.

Mark is still speechless. The thought of Janet having sex with this woman behind her boyfriend’s back is a huge turn-on. But what if they all have threesomes all the time? That is an even bigger turn-on.

As if reading his mind, Janet says, “Yeah, it is pretty great having a cock available anytime I want one.”

“It’s also nice having someone ready to suck cock at any time too,” Casey adds.

Mark nods, not figuring that Casey, Janet’s boyfriend, liked to suck cock too. He stares as his onetime boss slides her tongue down Casey’s long, thick shaft. She tongues Casey’s balls as Mark just watches in awe.

“Do you want to see her suck my cock?” Casey asks, breaking Mark from his reverie.

The awestruck man looks at Janet, on her knees as she looks up at him with a hunger in her eyes, and he answers weakly, “Yes.”

“Yes?” Casey asks as he moves his hard cock to Janet’s lips.

“Yes, I want to see her suck your cock,” he says with more urgency.

Janet smiles and says, “Watch good, because you’re next. I want to win my bet.”

Mark is aroused by the prospect. His cock again flinches in its confined space. He again lifts his ass up to reposition his cock. He watches Janet take Casey’s cock into her mouth. He further can’t believe that his former boss wants him to suck this girl’s cock or how much he wants to.

Casey moans as Janet leans forward and takes the thick cock in her mouth and bobs hungrily. “Do you want to suck my cock, Mark?”

“Yes,” he whispers, wanting to replace Janet, wanting to be on his knees.

“Get on your knees then.”

Mark slides off the massage table drops to his knees beside his former boss. Janet stops sucking, looks at him and offer Casey’s cock. “Go ahead, suck her cock.”

Mark looks at her in awe, not words he expected to ever hear from an attractive woman, before turning to the long, thick and hard cock staring him right in the eye. He takes one breath, opens his mouth and takes his first cock between his lips.

It is nothing like he expected, yet it is exactly like he expected. It is hard, yet soft and measures up to everything he has often thought about but never attempted to do. It stretches his mouth and he pauses, the head of Casey’s cock in his mouth, unsure what to do next, even though he knows exactly what he is supposed to do next. He has had many blow jobs and has watched a lot of porn.

“Go ahead,” Janet whispers, her hot breath on his neck. “Suck her cock.”

Mark takes more in his mouth, only a couple inches as he wonders how Janet can take it all.

“You look so hot with a cock in your mouth,” Janet purrs, her hand going to his hard cock.

Mark moans on Casey’s cock as his former boss starts slowly stroking him. “Do you like sucking cock?” she asks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.