Metamorphose
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

As the weeks pass Casey and Janet continue to officially collect data to press for human trials while unofficially collecting data on Casey in their own human trial. For the first few weeks, Casey didn’t show any signs of the serum changing him. Of course this was to be expected considering the time frame for physical change varied between the previous animal test subjects. Then around week seven Casey finally begins to show signs that a change is happening.

Usually when Casey wakes up, he strolls before the mirror and looks himself over, expecting a dramatic change. And over the past few weeks he hasn’t been able to see any change until this morning. Of course, this morning happens to be the one time he really doesn’t look...

Casey walks up to the mirror, barely making a glance in it. He shrugs as he gazes through sleepy eyes. Last night was particularly long. Not just the work part but the sex part. Casey has been hornier than usual and that is saying a lot considering he usually is every day. But ever since taking the serum he seems to be more so during the day. Being locked up in a lab for the majority of the day and night has seemed to rub off on Janet and she has become a little insatiable herself. To add to this, their one last time before the change comes has turned into one last time before the change comes every night.

Not that Casey is complaining or anything.

He turns from the mirror and stands over the toilet. Since he sleeps naked, there is no fiddling with clothes to go. He just simply has to reach down and grab his cock and aim for the bowl. He starts to go and is enjoying the feeling of his bladder being emptied when suddenly his mind catches up to speed. Instantly he stops the flow, almost. He steps back over to the mirror, trailing a bit of urine onto the floor along the way.

“Whoa!” he huffs. He spins around and starts to rush back to the bed before stopping himself to go finish. When he is done he excitedly wakes up Janet, shaking her awake. “Wake up Janet, it’s finally happened!”

Janet groans as she opens her eyes. It takes a few moments for her eyes to adjust from sleep to wake, but when they do they go wide from the sight before her.

“Holy shit, Casey,” she says, bolting upright in the bed. She looks him over, noticing right away that his chest has expanded. “Wow, you got boobs.” Her eyes drop to his waist which has also changed. Even his face looks more feminine.

“I’d say that it’s working,” he says, sounding very pleased. “And you said it wouldn’t happen overnight.”

“I was wrong,” Janet says grinning. “You look so different too.” She puts her arms around Casey, pulling him down onto the bed. Holding eye contact, Janet runs her thumb lingeringly along Casey’s lower lip. “You were handsome before, but now you’ve moved up to pretty.”

Janet suddenly crushes her lips to Casey’s. He is caught off guard by the sudden intensity and is just beginning to part his lips when Janet’s tongue pushes wetly between them. Janet moans into the kiss as their tongues meet, pressing slickly along and against each other. Janet’s urgency soon mellows to a smoldering heat. She draws back, playfully pulling as Casey’s lower lip with her front teeth before breaking contact. When their eyes meet, Janet arches an eyebrow.

Laughing, they wiggle around until Casey is between Janet’s spread legs. He pulls back away from her. Janet pulls her knees toward her chest as Casey drops back into a kneel position. He splays his fingers across Janet’s ass and dips his face in toward her hot pink folds already slick with arousal. He nuzzles in, licking and sucking at Janet’s lips, feeling juices sticky against his cheeks and chin.

Janet’s exclamations quickly turn to murmurs and moans of pleasure. Eventually she drops her legs to either side of Casey’s head. “Hey,” she says reaching down to run her fingers into his now darker brown hair. “Come here.”

Kissing here and there along the way, Casey moves on all fours up Janet’s body until they are almost face to face. He kisses her, just touching his gleaming lips to hers before mischievously wiping her slick face back and forth on Janet’s cheek, ending with another kiss.

“You have become more insatiable than ever,” Casey says, smiling.

“You have gotten friskier since we injected the serum in you,” Janet murmurs.

“Mmm, speaking of which.” Casey slides down to press his body to hers.

Janet gives a little gasp.

Casey’s hard cock lies trapped between them and Janet can feel it throb against her belly. “Mmm,” Janet moans, tipping her head to nibble at Casey’s ear. “Now put it in me.”

Casey withdraws again to kneel between her legs. Then rolling his hips back, he presses his cock down with one hand until he can tentatively rub the swollen cockhead between Janet’s lips. Shifting her hips slowly forward and back, he slides the length of his shaft along her wetness. Janet shifts slightly, catching her breath each time as Casey’s cock slides over her clit.

Casey pauses, cock in hand, poised to finally enter her. “You know,” he says quietly, meeting Janet’s eyes. “This is eventually going to disappear.”

“That’s why they make toys,” Janet quips.

Smiling again, Casey leans down to kiss Janet again. While they kiss he slowly but firmly presses the head of his cock into her slick entrance. Janet moans into their kiss. Like always, her pussy is a snug fit and the pressure from all around on his cock makes Casey wonder how long he will be able to hold out before he climaxes. With this in mind, Casey starts out slow. When about half his length is inside her, he stops and withdraws until the rim of his cockhead threatens to slip out. Then he slowly slides back in to the same depth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.