Metamorphose
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Casey hangs up his cell phone, groaning as he sets it down on the nightstand next to the bed. He rolls over, ready to shake awake his girlfriend when another idea pops into his head. He runs his hand down beneath the covers and the side of her body to the top of her hip. Janet mumbles something incoherent. Ignoring it, he slips his finger between her legs and through her pussy lips.

“Janet, the boss wants us,” he whispers in her ear.

“Do we have time?” she asks, rolling over and wrapping her arms around his neck.

“As much as I’d like to,” he says smiling, “he sounded urgent.”

“Getting ready can sometimes take a little bit of time,” she says playfully.

“And traffic to contend with,” Casey says smiling.

Janet pushes him back onto the bed and crawls on top. The blanket falls from her shoulders exposing her naked body to him. She eagerly guides Casey’s already hard cock inside and closes her eyes in ecstasy as he pushes open her inner lips and enters. Casey’s eyes shut tight against the intensity of her warm silky flesh encasing his cock.

He can feel the sensation running up his body and spreading outward. It is the same for Janet as her lips part and she moans a long and low, “Oh, baby!” Her head snaps around and her hands grasp his head pulling him into an intense kiss.

Casey’s hands reach and curl around her breasts, squeezing gently, then harder as the intensity of their bodies increase along with the kiss. Their tongues massage each other and explore the caverns of their mouths. Occasionally Casey sucks on her lower lip and nibbles gently. Janet in turn pushes deeper onto him, teasing every faucet of his consciousness with her insistent mouth.

When the kiss is broken, Janet begins pumping his cock, sliding her sweet ass up and down. His cock slides easily in and out of her sweet, wet pussy. The pleasure builds as she bounces up and down on him. Lewd sounds resound throughout the room as their bodies slap against each other. Casey grabs her bouncing ass and sets his own pace, gliding his cock in and out, pushing upward and sinking deeper and deeper. His thrusts are deliberate and concentrated. He glides into her and pulls back as her inner muscles wrap themselves around his cock, refusing to let go and yet opening and welcoming him as he thrusts inward over and over.

Eventually it becomes hard for Casey not to orgasm. He holds back though. His hands grip her hips and he halts his inward thrusts, trying his best to hold back. Janet smiles though as she feels her muscles convulsing in delightful orgasmic contractions. The pleasure runs rampant through Casey. The gush of her juices, the quivering of her muscles and rhythmic undulating of her walls are almost too much for him as he fights to hold back his own orgasm. When Janet’s orgasm passes, her hard breathing begins to subside. She slows down her pumping into a slow rhythmic grind. Casey continues to fight hard against the silky wet feeling enfolding around his sensitive cock. He can feel small spurts of precum escape, but not enough for an orgasm.

Janet’s muscles clamp down on his cock and she closes her eyes and moans. With his cock wedged deep within her, his cum runs slowly into her a little at a time. She continues to moan, filling his ears. Her body shivers and bucks occasionally as she tries to keep the slow rhythmic pumping going.

His hands come up to touch her body. He uses soft, light touches to stroke her skin upward, running along the lower curve of her breasts, teasing her by making small circles around them. His warm palms massage her breasts to elicit sultry moans from deep down inside her throat. She shivers slightly and smiles when his tongue makes contact with her warm skin.

Casey drags it along her breasts up to the nape of her neck then back down as far as he can go in the position. His tongue dances on her flesh. His cock pulses inside her as his tongue drags back up her body. His hands enclose her breasts in a warm vise. Janet forgets the slow rhythmic pumping and arches her back. She slams down onto him. His hands wrap around her hips. They kiss passionately.

He breaks away from her lips and continues to kiss her downward. His kisses fall on her lower lip to her chin and then her throat. He nibbles, kisses and tongues her throat, eliciting deep moans from her. Janet digs her nails into the soft skin of his back. Her grip tightens as he travels lover, kissing and nibbling between her breasts. His mouth suddenly moves to her nipple. As he encompasses it, his hot breath washes over it. Another moan rips from Janet’s throat.

He teases and sucks on her nipple which sends her into a rigid state. He moves from that nipple to the other, repeating the sucking and teasing. The moment is too much for Janet and her hips begin rocking back and forth with greater speed. With every motion his cock slides in and out. The sensitive almost numbing feeling runs from the tip of his cock and all the way to his balls.

Casey’s breathing deepens and becomes ragged as his body is held in a binding of pleasure and lust filled emotions. He can no longer hold his orgasm back. He can feel it building and building. Janet slams down onto his cock. She stiffens in one moment and then shudders the next. Her hands wrap around pulling him in tightly against her. His face becomes buried in her chest. His body goes rigid and he explodes filling her with load after load of hot cum.

Minutes pass. As Casey’s cock slowly starts to soften they exchange brief kisses. Janet is the first to break the silence that has settled around them. “Traffic sure is a bitch.”

Casey laughs followed by Janet’s giggles. She rolls off the bed and heads to the bathroom. Casey follows her in a few seconds later and in a few minutes they exit ready to start the day.


Luckily, traffic isn’t all that bad and they make it to work in a fairly reasonable time. Finding a parking space isn’t bad, considering they each have a dedicated spot with their names on concrete bumpers. The biggest problem they do face is the large crowd of protestors. GENext has been the target of several groups ever since they announced plans to use chemical drugs rather than surgery to help those that wish to go from one sex to the other.

After the security team pushed the protestors back, Janet was able to pull the car into the gated parking lot and into her spot. “Well at least the crowd isn’t that big this morning,” Janet grumbles.

Casey smiles at her and says, “That’s because it isn’t lunch time yet.”

“Haha, that’s true.” She smiles back. “At the rate the crowd goes at that time every day we may just need to bring a lunch.”

Casey’s stomach grumbles a second later. “And a breakfast.”

“Come on,” Janet says grinning. “I’m sure you can have Mark go down to the cafeteria and get you something.”

Casey makes a sour face as he reaches for the handle. “I hate their food.”

“You like the doughnuts.”

As they both get out of the car, Casey turns and rests his forearms on the top of the car. “I’m watching my weight.”

Janet laughs again, briefly. “Your weight?”

“Well yeah,” he says. “You don’t want me to get fat do you?”

“If anyone has to keep an eye for their weight it’s me,” she counters. “You’re as skinny as a bean pole.”

“That’s only after the ring goes on,” he throws back.

“Hey watch it buddy or there won’t be one of those.” Janet glares at him.

Casey steps back with his hands in the air, waving them. “I’m just repeating what I have heard other say.”

“And what have I told you about that? Huh?” She glares at him for another moment before her expression changes from serious to joking. “You’re only supposed to listen to what I have to say.”

He laughs. “I’m going to remember next time the boss complains about me not listening to him.”

“I’ll just have to plead the fifth then.”

They both laugh in unison as Casey closes the door. She runs around the back of the car and to Janet’s side and into the building. Once they have gotten through all the security that has been set up to not only keep out those that would do harm to the company but also protect the company’s employees, they take the elevators down eight floors beneath the building.

The GENext building is fairly big, but not quite as much as the city’s bigger buildings. What it lacks in height it makes up with extravagance. The portion that stands above ground is mostly glass. The company uses the latest in solar technology for all of its power needs. It also draws water from deep drilled springs and has a water purification plant on premises to recycle the water to reuse. It also has various methods for recycling trash, limiting the amount the company leaves behind.

Business from public relations to investing is done in this portion. GENext has many contracts with the private sector as well as the military. All research is therefore done below ground in the eight floors. The company has several reasons for this, but the largest is safety.

When the doors to the elevator open, Ronin Wolff, the head of GENext, is waiting. “I’m glad you two could finally make it is,” he says in a near growl. Both Janet’s and Casey’s faces droop into frowns. “Boy, have I got a surprise for you two,” he suddenly says, adding a big smile.

Casey and Janet look at each other and then back to man. “And here I thought we had done something wrong,” Casey remarks.

“Not at all,” Ronin says. “I do apologize for dragging you in here on a Sunday, but this is too important and waiting until Monday, I thought, was foolish.”

“Normally I would have something sarcastic to say to that,” Janet begins, “But when you’re this excited then it must be something good.”

“I don’t care either way,” Casey says with a shrug. “You’re paying the overtime.”

“Not like I can’t afford it,” Ronin grunts. “But after you see this, if money was ever a problem, it isn’t now.”

Ronin leads them past several labs, many of which Janet and Casey have worked in with various projects. Then they are taken to a door that either of them have only seen but have never been on the other side of.

“From now on,” Ronin says turning around to face them. “I am upping your clearance to Level Seven. That will get you into this door and a plethora of access to things you haven’t been able to. There will still be things you two can’t access. This is still only for me.”

“This must be really good for you to do this,” Janet remarks.

“Yeah, I wasn’t even aware we were being considered for anything this important,” Casey adds.

“Well, you two are my best researchers and considering the remarkable work you two have done over the years, not to mention how much you have made this company.”

“And how much richer you have become,” Casey throws in.

Ronin laughs heartedly. “Yeah no kidding. But seriously, this has been a long time coming for you two and I wanted to wait until I had something important, something ground breaking, before I gave it to you.”

“Well then,” Janet says. “Stop keeping us in suspense.”

Ronin produces a card from his pocket and swipes it through the card reader. “You’ll get new ones of these,” he says and a special code to access this door and whatever else you now have access to.” He punches in his personal number and the door clicks. With one last smile at Casey and Janet, he pushes open the door and waves his hand forward, gesturing for the two to enter.

Janet is the first to step through, followed by her boyfriend and then their boss. And the first thing they see is a large aquarium set right in the middle of the floor. The water is clear and the tank is empty save for a single black fish that neither Janet nor Casey can identify.

“Meet the fish that can change its sex,” Ronin says. “It is a new species of fish and so far the only one of its kind.”

Casey and Janet give each other a look again before turning back to the man. “You know there are already some fish that can do that,” Janet points out.

“As well as a handful of amphibians,” Casey adds.

“Yes, I know that,” Ronin says. “I wouldn’t have gotten you down here and given the extra clearance for something so trivial.”

“Then what makes the thing so special?” Casey questions.

A big smile appears on Ronin’s face. For a guy that’s just a little over fifty, he can get just as excited like an eighteen year old kid. “I’m glad you asked,” he says. “We have spent quite a bit of time trying to find out how those other animals do. We don’t DNA or genes enough to pinpoint what exactly does it or even how to use it if we did.”

“And this fish lets us?” Janet asks.

“It’s it wonderful?” he asks. “It is like nature has decided to let us find this remarkable specimen. We were able to map its DNA and genome and have isolated what we need. Now the task for you two is to figure out how to implement it so that we can move to animal testing and then push for human trials.”

“Whew,” Janet says, blowing out her breath.

“Take your time,” Ronin says. “Unless nature throws another of these into someone else’s boat, we’ve got time. As soon as we know we have something I can get it patented. Most importantly, if you two can pull this off, you’ll never have to worry about money ever again.”

“We won’t let you down,” Casey says.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.