Underwear Selfie Spanking & One For The Looker - Cover

Underwear Selfie Spanking & One For The Looker

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1

I do not own the TV show, Sonny with A Chance, So Random or any of the character depictions appearing within The Varsity Pictures television cable show. I make no money from the writing or posting of this story. Comments & story ideas are welcome.

Sonny and her magic couldn’t transport her bottom away from the pain from receiving a spanking. This is a discipline spanking for dangerous behavior that addresses the seriousness of Sonny’s behavior and the coinciding possible consequences given to an eighteen year-old.


Chad tried to call Sonny, but her cell phone went straight to voice mail, so he decided to investigate. He sat down at Sonny’s computer and to his surprise found a spanking story site. He clicked on recent pictures uploaded and there was Sonny’s panty-clad bottom in all its glory. However, she was wearing brief size panties, which were decent, still her lower butt cheeks were bare and showed her white baby fat skin below the panty hem.

There were pictures of pretty young ladies who dressed in the tight visible panty clad bottom lined jeans and pants, or short skirts, showing lots of leg along with scanty blouses that showed half their breast partying at the clubs and sent out over their cell phones.

Oh yes those damn sexually suggestive pictures girls seemed impelled to send over the internet to My Space, My butt to claim their fifteen minutes of fame! Chad wanted to warn the girls, hug them. No shake them and inspire them not to send risqué pictures of themselves for the world to see. Now, it was his Sonny who had sent a picture of her panty clad butt over the World Wide Web and this was a waterloo moment for his and Sonny’s relationship.

He checked her history web search on her computer and to his great relief Sonny had searched an address on Sabrina Lane of an internet cafe where she had gone. Chad picked up his keys left for Spanky’s Internet Cafe.

Sonny drove as fast as traffic allowed. She was a little concerned, but Sonny was probably just hanging out with some of her old. ‘So Random’ cast members, shooting the breeze and lost track of time. He arrived at the Internet Cafe near Los Angeles, parked and walked to the front of the grey brick with blue awning building designated with a sign featuring Spanky’s in bold red letters hanging over the entrance.

Scanning the Internet Cafe for Sonny it was hard to see in the low lighting with the light wood walls. He looked from corner to corner inside the front room, but there was no sign of his pretty girlfriend.

Peeved and worried, Chad vowed to give Sonny a real good spanking for making him worry like this. He had threatened her with a spanking before and she had told him about her last mid western strict parenting bare bottom teenager spanking when she was thirteen. Sonny had been caught surfing inappropriate spanking story sites with a falsified registration and Private Messaging Story Authors.

Still there was no sign of Sonny in the second room. Where was his Sonny? Chad wondered. Quickly he checked the billiards and darts game room. The room looked empty from the front of the room. Chad decided to investigate further and check each of the booths in the game room.

Way, way far in the back lying face down on the booth’s bench Chad saw a young lady of eighteen with shoulder length brown hair. When Chad reached the booth he could now see her Visible Panty Line Sonny sported for all in the internet café to see. When he looked up her long legs he could see her panty line.

It was Sonny! Chad found Sonny slumped over a table in a booth, her panty clad bottom showing through her tight khaki clad pants. Sonny groggily woke up and Chad let out a deep breath. She mouthed off to Chad that she was a big girl and could take care of herself. Showing her independence, Sonny clicked on the picture of her panty clad bottom.

“Nice Bottom your girlfriend’s got huh.” “Look Chad, the comments say may behind is fine!” “You are so lucky!” Sonny quipped with great self satisfaction.

Chad lost his patience and spanked Sonny hard across her bottom twice across both cheeks outlined by her visible panty line through her tight khaki stone color pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.