Marriage Is a Contract - Cover

Marriage Is a Contract

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Sam Hill agreed to a marriage of convenience with his frustrated female friend Deanna, he never would have guessed that it would become a lot more than just a partnership with benefits. Life has a funny way of changing your priorities and perspectives, even for pessimists and cynics like him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

I was more than ready to drop a couple of times during the action, but I persevered, and boy was I glad that I did! I could feel the sweat pouring down my face, as I burned off so many of the calories from my late lunch (or was that early dinner) inside Deanna’s sweet slit. I had already fucked her wonderful pussy twice that afternoon, but now she was going for a third and she seemed bound and determined to wear me out. This time, we went doggy-style, whereas before we did the missionary and cowgirl positions. I wasn’t an old guy by any means, but Deanna really put me through my paces in such a short space of time. Then again, I held her to her word about putting out for me, and neither of us exactly regretted that.

“Wow, you certainly weren’t lying about being great in bed, babe!” I exclaimed as I continued pumping in and out of Deanna’s very slick and warm twat.

“Yeah, well, Darley wasn’t lying, either. I can see why she refused the payment. She must have been watching Game of Thrones, where those girls refused payment for doing Podrick Payne. It’s the same thing here. You’re a lot better than Robbie, in fact,” Deanna panted as I went deeper inside her again.

“Are you sure, because I’m huffing and puffing to keep up with you,” I warned her, feeling very breathless right then.

“Then, use your fucking inhaler, please, and stop being too proud to acknowledge your asthma, okay? I’d like to marry you and I can’t if I kill you first!” Deanna called me on the factor that I forgot to consider ... my wheezing was likely due to my asthma.

A few puffs later, I was back behind Deanna, inside her luscious pussy, and humping her furiously. Far from asking me to go slower, my fiancee begged for more ... and more. She couldn’t seem to get enough of my dick. I certainly couldn’t get enough of her delightful pussy and smooth, pale ass. God, that woman had a butt that was amazing! Her booty was more than worth fucking in and of itself. When I acted on impulse and pulled her soft, long brown hair a bit, she turned into even more of a wild woman, if that were possible. She began fucking me back with a desperate ardor that left no question of her feelings for me ... it was lust ... pure and simple, animal lust.

When Deanna started squealing like a pig and her toes curled, her chest heaving and her breathing shallow, there was little doubt. It was too unglamorous and unflattering a noise to be fake. She was cumming for me, yet again, which was the other reason that I knew it was real. I just knew that more of this, sliding in and out of her warm, wet snatch, my previous loads helping lube her further, and I would soon expel a third load and would be unable to stop myself.

“Do it, please! Cum inside me! Fill me with your cum!” Deanna turned her head just enough to make her plea for my seed even stronger.

I couldn’t resist that sexy brunette, of course, shooting my jizz deep into her, unaware that we just made our twins, Amber and Jeanette (evidently, Deanna’s maternal ancestors threw twins a lot). We wouldn’t find that out for a good while, in fact. It was our good (or bad, depending on your perspective) luck that we made our kids that first night together, the culmination of a secret and mutual attraction dating back to high school. It wasn’t love, but it was a very potent lust for both of us, plenty of erotic passion to it.

Of course, since Deanna had been intimate that morning with Robbie, her last fuck with him for the next six weeks, there was some doubt as to paternity, but I never let that gnaw at me. For one thing, Deanna was honest about it when she informed me of her pregnant state, that since they were fraternal twins, there was some chance that I was raising Robbie’s brats, or at least one of them, anyway. For another, Robbie insisted on a paternity test himself, hoping that it would break us up.

All that accomplished was turning up the fact that he was sterile (due to the mumps) and that I was truly Daddy to both girls in every sense of the word. To be perfectly honest, I no longer cared about the paternity issue ... I was already determined to be “Daddy” to them, whatever it took (including talking Robbie into signing away his parental rights and letting me adopt them if I could swing that). They were my kids already, as far as I was concerned. I had already claimed them as mine mentally and emotionally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.