Sushil's Wife Entertains Guests  - Cover

Sushil's Wife Entertains Guests

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A middle aged Desi wife decides to expand her sexual experience when male visitors stay at her house. Her husband learns to accept his changed but now sexier and happier spouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Sharing   Indian Male   Indian Female   Indian Erotica   Prostitution  

Rajesh and Sanjay now had steady relationships. Roger, the tenant in the spare bedroom, had graduated and moved away. Sushil was working long hours. With so many of her favorite lunds unavailable, Nisha wasn’t getting laid enough.

She conferred with Bunny who offered to loan her some of her many studs. Nisha said OK for now but that wasn’t a long term solution. So Bunny said, “I know you are getting to be like me. You want variety but don’t want any of them to get too attached. You also would like some more income. What about helping out the contract Desi computer guys that are here all alone. There aren’t enough Desi women to date and they don’t feel comfortable dating American girls.”

Nisha asked, “But I like white lunds too. Could I help them out?”

Bunny laughed, “You’d like a green cock if I could find one. I think that Desi men will be more discreet and that is very important. I’ve got plenty of white guys for you to play with just for fun. You might have to learn the American names though.”

They worked on a business plan for a service that officially offered coaching on improving American English fluency and accent reduction, as well as improving social skills. This provided a good cover reason for the men to come to Nisha’s house on a regular basis. They started marketing. Rajesh and Sanjay were offered commissions for referrals that turned into business.

Within a few weeks Nisha had all the business she wanted. She was servicing two clients a day and most of them were being “seen” twice a week. The offer of Attractive Desi choot was irresistible to these wel=-paid men. A half dozen different lunds for her pleasure. If they brought medical clearance, she would bareback them for an added fee. Nisha didn’t just lay there and let them poke her until they squirted. She gave them a real active ride just like they would expect from a girlfriend or wife. She remembered what they liked and really enjoyed their hands and mouth and body all over hers. A few with small lunds even got her ass occasionally, which Sushil had never done.

Sunday was the only day Sushil had exclusive use of her choot. He’d gotten pretty used to having her be slippery with other men’s juice by now so it was unusual when it wasn’t.

There was enough of a waiting list that Bunny considered helping out. She needed the income so picked up another four clients. Sometimes they would switch clients to give everyone some variety.

Sushil’s vacation arrived and they had plenty of money to go to India again. Nisha was looking forward to showing off the baby and screwing the biological father. Since it couldn’t be easily determined which brother it was, she’d just fuck them all. The sisters-in-law would be glad to feel Sushil’s lund again too.

Sushil and Nisha didn’t fuck each other during the whole visit because they were in such demand by the relatives. It’s a good thing Nisha’s choot was in such practice since it was very popular. Sushil’s father even got in a few shots when he found out that she was putting out.

Nisha had come a long way from the virgin bride and monogamous housewife. She was now a slut, incest queen, and professional sex worker. It’s a good thing Sushil loved her as much as he did. She sure loved him for being happy that she had learned her sexual potential.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.