Sushil's Wife Entertains Guests
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A middle aged Desi wife decides to expand her sexual experience when male visitors stay at her house. Her husband learns to accept his changed but now sexier and happier spouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Sharing   Indian Male   Indian Female   Indian Erotica   Prostitution  

Sushil was excited. The two former co-workers who were guests in their home had been offered the jobs they interviewed for. His wife, Nisha, was thrilled as well, but for a different reason. It had only been two weeks but she was already missing the feel of different lunds between her legs. And her husband worked long hours so the opportunities for his lund were limited.

Bunny to the rescue once again. She told Nisha that she must be assertive about her needs, just like she had been when the guests were in her house. Bunny knew an older man who had a vasectomy that would provide good pleasure to the still-fertile Desi wife.

Nisha confronted Sushil one night when he was too tired to give her the chudai she wanted. “I love you dear husband, but my choot has needs. Bunny knows a man who can help out as I need him. He has had a vasectomy so there will be juice but no seed and I can take him anytime I want. I am meeting him tomorrow and I will tell you all about it if you ask.”

Sushil certainly did ask and rammed his lund into his wife the next day as she told of her new partner’s circumcised lund. There was not a lot of juice as he was older and it had been early in the afternoon when they coupled. She told her husband, “You like knowing another lund has rubbed in there since you last did. I thought about you as he moved in and out and made my mummay and choot feel so good. It was wicked because it was not my own husband, especially when he spurted his juice inside. Then he sucked my choot afterwards and said that my husband was a very fortunate man. He offered to fuck me anytime I call, and I will want him whenever you let me get horny.”

It took a month for Sanjay and Rajesh to get all the paperwork processed and make arrangements to move. Their possessions would take a while to ship and they had to find where to live so they stayed with Sushil and Nisha for a week. The timing of her cycle was not as good so they had to use condoms. Bunny came over on a Friday night and fucked them both bareback as usual. Then she spent the night in Sushil and Nisha’s bed. Nisha liked playing with her lush body as she fucked Sushil.

Nisha told Sushil that she was going on birth control because condoms took too much pleasure away. She had an IUD implanted so she could start enjoying them naturally right away. And she did.

The two men took an apartment within walking distance of Sushil’s house in a complex that was known as “Little India” because of the cooking odors that permeated the area at mealtime. Their possessions arrived and they settled in. Their next-door neighbor lady, Anitha, was in her late forties and quite friendly, especially towards Rajesh. They contracted with her to cook and clean for them.

As new employees, they worked long hours so Sundays were the only time for socializing. Nisha happily opened her choot for them after serving dinner and all three men took turns filling her with seed. Bunny occasionally joined them too but often had to leave for an evening date.

Anitha visited with Rajesh when she had a chance. She revealed that her husband was not able to become khada and she was very frustrated. One day she touched him on the arm and shyly asked if he would have pity on a needy woman and give her some pleasure. Being a gentleman, and having watched her substantial mummay move about under her clothing, he said he would be pleased to do so.

Rajesh held her in his arms and kissed her. The kisses became more intense and she placed one of his hands on her full breast. Before long he was removing her clothing and, when he slipped her white cotton panties over her hips, revealing her furry triangle, he could smell her arousal. She was a bit overweight with a slightly bulging belly above a furry choot but not bad overall. The horny woman unzipped his trousers and began sucking his lund. It became khada quickly and she sat down upon it without further ado. Rajesh’s hands cupped her large sagging mummay and she moaned in appreciation. It wasn’t long before she shook with her climax and Rajesh spurted inside her. She kissed him and said it was all right because she was past the monthlies.

She enjoyed his lund several times a week and one day wondered if Sanjay might like some of her choot too. They worked different hours so it was suggested that she be in his bed some night when he got home. That worked very well and she soon had some younger lund filling her too. She told them that her husband ate their juice from her choot while she sucked his soft lund until it shot his weak juice into her mouth. She was sexier than she seemed.

Sushil’s youngest sister was about Nisha’s age and had recently remarried after her first husband was killed in an accident. She wanted to visit to see her big brother and see some of the attractions of the Ozark area. Their arrival of course changed some of the sexual schedules that had developed.

The women were enjoying a bit more wine that usual and the talk was getting raunchy. Rashmi asked Nisha if her brother was any good in bed. Nisha was surprised and asked what prompted the question. Rashmi was quite tipsy and said that her other brother wasn’t much good at all. Nisha was damned curious and asked more questions. Turns out Rashmi had gone to live at home after being widowed. She had gotten so horny she seduced her other brother who lived there too. He was a virgin and a poor fuck but better than nothing.

Nisha said that Sushil had gotten much better lately and then explained how that had happened. Rashmi replied that her new husband kept talking about how attractive Nisha was to the point she got mad at him.

With a wicked look on her face, Rashmi asked Nisha if they could swap husbands that night. Nisha said it would be fun. Rashmi then asked if Sushil had a vasectomy like her husband. She was not on birth control because of that.

Now it was Nisha’s turn to be wicked. She said, “No, he is still fertile but I have some morning after pills you could take.” But they were not real!

The two women made plans to swap bedrooms on the pretext of going to the bathroom before sex. By the time the switch was noticed no one would stop.

That is exactly what happened. The women exchanged outfits in the bathroom and soon enough Sushil was tuttay deep in his own sister. He recognized the deception, of course, but wasn’t going to pull his lund out. He let loose a large load of swimmers into her womb. They rested and did chudai again twice before morning. Rashmi took her pill and took her husband to bed too because she was so aroused.

Nisha enjoyed her brother-in-law’s substantial lund several times as well. She delighted in hearing the sounds her husband was making as he pounded and seeded his own sister. She wondered if any of his seed would take root.

Figuring the harm was done, the couples swapped back and forth during the rest of their stay. One time, when the men were out together, her Caucasian man stopped over to chod Nisha. He got a piece of Rashmi too. She carefully took her pill.

After the relatives left Nisha waited for the news from Rashmi. When it came, it was that her monthly had arrived. Nisha was a bit disappointed, but it had been fun anyway.

Nisha had wondered why Sanjay and Rajesh had not been wanting her choot so much lately. She finally asked and found out about the neighbor lady that was satisfying their lusts so frequently and conveniently. That was the end of much use of them but something had to be done to feed the erotic tiger that had been awakened in her. Her choot ached to feel different lunds now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.