Opal Hollow - Cover

Opal Hollow

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Chapter 3

The short drive back to the motel was quiet.

Bambie was still a bit shocked at her unusual behaviour. She was trying to think of a time when she had actually kissed her date first and couldn’t come up with one. Smithy pulled up at her motel and got out to come around and help her down from the high seat.

He quietly sucked in a breath at the tantalising show of thigh as she twisted to get out. The mid-length skirt of her dress had slid up. Smithy was hard-pressed to move his eyes from the sight. He was really starting to love looking at her firm, creamy thighs.

He was sure that she hadn’t done it to stir him up, but it did all the same. If it hadn’t been for the nature of the movie, she would have been sitting on a hard cock during the time she was in his lap. The fact that he had been semi-hard since being interrupted by Tony wasn’t lost on him.

He had loved listening to her sultry voice over the phone. Upon meeting her, the reality of the woman had blown him away. He had guessed that her tits were close to a ‘D-cup’, but they looked even bigger on her small frame.

He loved her long blonde hair, how the hair framed her gorgeous face and the length emphasised her tiny waist. When she smiled at him, his knees went weak. He had it bad and he knew it.

It had been nearly two years since his last relationship had ended and he’d pretty much swore off women since then. He chuckled at the memory.

“What’s so funny?” Bambie asked him.

“Sorry,” he replied as he walked her to her room. “I was just thinking about Betty, my ex-girlfriend.”

He felt Bambie bristle and hurried on with an explanation, “We broke up two years ago on Halloween. She had nagged and nagged and finally, I gave in and went to a stupid Halloween party with her. Things between us hadn’t been flash for a while.”

“I was to meet her there as I had to come into town because I was out at the new mine site. I went as the Grey Ghost. She wasn’t impressed, as I knew she wouldn’t be.”

“I ended up going home alone but to be honest, I wasn’t sad about it, more relieved. Although, I did get blamed for three other relationships breaking up after that party, and four subsequent marriages.”

“The Grey Ghost?” Bambie inquired.

“Local legend. If you and your lover see the Grey Ghost on All Hallows Eve’s and he comes between you, then your relationship is doomed. If he walks or dances around you, then you’re destined to be together.”

“He is reputed to be the ghost of a jilted man. It is said that he curses people who cheat on their lovers. They say he died when he walked into the bush that night, but his body was never found.”

“So, he is both good and bad, I like that. Do you have any other Halloween legends?” she found herself asking.

“Well there is the Min-Min, but it’s not strictly Halloween. However, it does tend to be seen around this time of the year particularly if we get rain. It appears as a silvery-green, semi-transparent sphere of light.”

“If you mark where it appears and bobs up and down but don’t go to it, then fortune is on your side. You should never follow a Min-Min light, no matter how much it entices you. If you do, your fortune is reversed.”

“It is said that a Min-Min appeared the night the man who became the Grey Ghost walked into the bush. The speculation is that he followed it,” he told her as they arrived at her door.

“Very colourful,” Bambie commented as she turned to him. They looked at each other. Neither was certain what to do about the attraction they felt.

Stuart bent down and brushed her lips with his. “See you in the morning, beautiful,” he said.

He turned and walked away not trusting himself to stay.


When Mark joined Bambie at breakfast, she knew he had been up to his old tricks.

She had seen that look on his face and the jaunty walk before. One of her co-workers had pointed out that the look meant that he had scored. She knew more about Mark than he realised, as his reputation had preceded him, and it wasn’t one that impressed her.

In the weeks after he had moved to her side of the building and became her boss, several women had warned her about him. Not that she felt it was necessary, as she had felt no attraction to him whatsoever and she thought that he was too old for her.

The first time he had patted her arse, she had snarled at him to keep his hands to himself. She had put him on the back foot, and she tried to keep him there.

She did not intend to become his play toy, as she did have to work with him. She knew that he planned to try to bed her on this trip, but she did not intend to play that game. She didn’t care who he screwed, as long as it wasn’t herself.

Mark was one of the reasons she had sweet-talked Frank Rothman into getting her the special accommodations. Since she was one of the few women at the site, she had mentioned it was for her protection. He had agreed that such a precaution was warranted after he had met her and Mark in San Francisco.

Bambie made Mark aware of the proceedings for the day. He scowled at her micro-management of him, but she didn’t really care, as he had proven that if she didn’t tell him, he didn’t bother finding out himself. She really wished Graeme hadn’t had his accident.

Smithy had them bundled into the Rover and on the road on time. Three hours on a bumpy, dusty road was not a pleasant experience for Mark. The undercarriage noises of the Rover on the rutted road also made it hard to hold a conversation with the two in front.

Giving up, he sat back and daydreamed for a bit as he tried to ignore the unappealing baked landscape out the window.

The afternoon before, Stella had told him to have a nap. However, she offered to come and check on him when she got off at five o’clock. He loved being woken with lips around his dick.

He had to give it to the slut; she sure knew how to suck a man to completion and then get him standing up again. She had wanted to ride him, but he’d had different ideas. She hadn’t been the tightest, but she had been enthusiastic. Thanks to the suck, he lasted long enough to get her off, too.

Stella had taken him to a pub meal after she told him that Smithy had taken Bambie to dinner. He’d not been happy that Bambie had left him to fend for himself.

The pub had not been to his preferred taste, but he had tried some of the different beers to be polite. He wasn’t sure how he got back to the motel or even if Stella stayed. She was gone in the morning.

Bored with reliving the night before and still hungover from the pub, they had gone to; Mark decided to concentrate on catching up with the literature that he should have read before he came out here. He hadn’t been on a field trip in nearly five years.

He was mostly doing it so that he could tell Bambie that he knew something of what was going on. To his surprise, he actually became engrossed in the material. He had never paid much attention to the formation of opals. They hadn’t been his field of interest, or for him, where the better money was to be made.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.