The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1 - Cover

The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1

Copyright© 2017 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 1: The Shoplifter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Shoplifter - A young man forms a prepack harem on the way to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem  

It was about six years after the President announced that the Swarm was coming. I had taken the CAP test about a month later and had a CAP score of 6.9. I was too much of a geek to actually attract women and never advertised my score. I had, so far, completely missed any extractions.

I was twenty-seven years old and had graduated with a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering. The company I worked for developed antitheft video security. We had just finished installing and setting up a new system in the market I was at. Even after the President’s announcement, crime and shoplifting did not stop.

I was watching the video feeds from the system when I noticed a former girlfriend shopping at the store. As I watched she triggered the antitheft system by sticking something in her purse. Until she left the store without paying for the food, she would not be arrested. I noticed that the security people were watching her.

I knew Helen quite well since we had gone steady though high school, but we lost touch with each other when I went to college. In fact, we had taken each other’s cherry. I did not understand why she would be shoplifting because she was always a well-adjusted, classy person, at least when I knew her.

I decided to intervene even though I knew I might get into trouble. I left the security office, went to the front of the store, grabbed a shopping cart and went searching for Helen. It only took a couple of seconds. I knocked my cart into hers.

“Hello, Helen.” She just about jumped ten feet into the air.

“Oh! James Valley! Long time no see! What are you doing back in Dallas?”

“I moved back after college.

“Helen, what are you doing?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I saw you sneak that food into your bag. You’ve triggered the store’s anti-theft system and unless we do something quick you are going to be arrested as you leave the store.”

It was a little obvious that Helen was new to the shoplifting game. She looked around, scared. “What do I do?”

“Drop the stuff in my cart. All of it.” I said. She looked at me and did as I said. She was stealing baby food and baby formula, and lots of it. She had stolen much more than I thought.

Odds were that once the store saw what she was stealing they would consider letting her off with a stern warning, but she didn’t know that. Knowing the manager of the store, he might even let her keep the food and formula.

“Follow me to the checkout.”

She said sheepishly, “Okay James.” When we arrived at the checkout I paid for everything.

As we left the store we were stopped by security. Making a long story short, they knew what happened, and that I had stopped her from shoplifting. They searched us, just in case we missed something. They did not find anything that I had not paid for. They had to let us go.

It was hot outside. Helen being one seriously hot chick raised the temperature even more. Dallas, Texas, is hot in the middle of summer and the one thing I hated doing was shopping. No matter where you did it you had to go from the parking lot to the store and back. It took about two minutes to get to her car. By the time we were done, both of us were drenched in sweat.

As we left the store Helen, with tears in her eyes, said, “I’m sorry James. I got you into trouble.”

“Don’t worry about that. Why were you shoplifting? The Helen I knew would never do that!”

“I am broke. Someone broke into my apartment yesterday afternoon and stole my rent and food money. I need to feed my children. I got fired from my job because I would not put out for the boss. I am working a waitress job but I am stretched beyond my limit. Without the food money, my children are going to go without food.”

“What about your husband?”

“I divorced him, it was final last month. He was sexually assaulting my six and eight-year-old girls. He is in jail awaiting trial. I have the five children.” At this point she broke down crying. “The police said I had no proof of theft. The police are next to useless these days with all the terrorist activities. The food banks are empty. I didn’t know what else to do.”

I liked Helen. I had heard she married and had several children. She was still a beautiful petite five-foot-two brunette with brown eyes. She kept in good shape. I knew she was ticklish beyond belief, something that appealed to me. You could get her to agree to just about any sexual fantasy if you tickled her long enough. When she turned eighteen, after a tickling session, I was allowed to give her a birthday spanking, over my knees, on her jeans. We had fun sex afterward. She promised me that next year she would let me pull down her pants and do it on her panties. If we were together for her twentieth, I could do it on her bare bottom. On her twenty-first birthday, I could use her hairbrush. It was an interesting conversation, but I knew that things would not turn out that way. We both knew I would be in college, in Boston, on her next birthday. We never really broke up.

“What else do you need?”

“What do I need?” She responded, and the flood gates opened. “I need a man who loves and cares about me. I need a good job to pay the bills and feed my kids. I need a landlord that is not a lecher. I need a friend who will not betray me. I need to be happy again, before my problems begin to affect my kids.

“I know that’s not what you meant. God, I feel so dirty right now. I need enough food for a week until my next paycheck comes. I need some day-to-day household supplies. I am stretched too thin.

“I need you to forgive me. I really hate myself right now.

“I need rent money or I am going to have to put out to the landlord and get another spanking, like last month. God that was awful, but I’ll do anything for my kids. My butt still hurts every time I think about it.”

I pulled her into my arms, and when she didn’t resist, I hugged her. She sobbed and sobbed into my chest. She was on a roll letting it all out.

“Okay first relax. We will work this out together. I am not into charity, but I have an idea. I need a secretary for my office. My current one just gave me her two-week notice to be closer to her sponsor. You want the job?”

“What do I have to do and how much does it pay?”

“I run the local office of a company that installs sophisticated video security and surveillance systems for our clients. I need a receptionist/office manager. I need letters typed on the word processor. I need you to transcribe my notes. I need you to file information. I need you to transcribe my reports into estimates I can send to my customers. It is a lot of work and usually there is overtime involved. You might need to take stuff home.

“I lead four other installation teams. You’ll be transcribing their notes too.

“You will be busy and we don’t have time to play games.

“The job pays $20.00/hr. You’ll get time and a half for overtime and on Saturdays, double time on holidays and Sundays. You can probably count on ten hours of overtime a week. You can work the overtime whenever you can, even at home.

“If you start Monday, you can learn the ropes from my secretary, before she leaves.”

I could almost see her doing the math in her head. Her reply was. “My God, that’s $1,300 a week! I can pay for everything and pay my friends back! I’ll take it!

“I have some questions though, paid vacations and holidays?”

“Two weeks paid vacation. After five years, you get one extra day per year. Ten to twelve paid holidays a year.”

She replied, “That’s great!

“Question two is a little difficult for me. What about off-hour special activities?”

“What do you mean?”

Hesitantly she asked, “Do you expect sex from me?”

“No! Of course not!” I would not mind getting into her pants.

She said, “I’m sorry. Don’t get me wrong, I cannot tell you how much I’ve regretted not making you my husband instead of the moron I married. I love our children, but if I could shoot him dead right now, I would. I would like it very much if we tried to renew our relationship, but it has to be mutually acceptable to the both of us.”

“I would like it too, but it has to have nothing to do with the job.”

“Good! Now one more thing, how do we handle things if I screw up?”

“Well if you screw up badly enough, I suspend you without pay. I might end up having to fire you if it is repeated.”

She thought about it a minute, gave a little shudder and said, “Spank me for errors or violations! I can handle it and we can have fun afterward. We always have to do it at either your or my home, alone and privately.”

Since the coming of the Swarm, male/female relationships have changed. Indeed, women were doing just about anything to get sponsor level men to agree to take them. During the initial years, some women would go out into public with nothing but body paint on. Presently though, with the advent of militant Earth First groups openly attacking and kidnapping women, dress has been more conservative. Further male/female relations have changed. Domestic discipline was becoming quite common in some areas including where we currently lived. It was not unusual to hear a man spanking his wife in an apartment complex or in a crowded neighborhood. If they were not reported by the medical community as too severe, the police were mostly ignoring spankings.

Still my reaction to her offer was, “You have to be kidding!”

“No. In fact, I want you to spank me tonight for shoplifting. I want you to spank me tonight for making this your problem and getting you into trouble. Then I want to make you extremely happy and you to return the favor to me! What do you think about that?”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.