The Queen's Ascension - Cover

The Queen's Ascension

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Prologue: a demon Queen is brought low in her hubris. She is punished by a rival. Ultimately becoming a sex slave for her enemies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

She could hear her master coming down the hall. By the sound of his stomping he was angry.

He bursts into the room. “Foul whore!” He snarls. “Get on your hands and knees!”

She does as her master orders. Waiting for whatever indignity would come next. Often when he was cross he would whip her ass with a leather strap.

“The gem was cursed! You told me it would bring untold riches.” Inwardly she winced.

The gem was cursed. It would bring grave misfortune to whoever possessed it. Though it technically was worth a lot as a gem. But normally she couldn’t lie to a master even by omission.

Something was changing.

“My enemies come for me. I will be imprisoned, or worse.” His hand slaps her bare ass. She winces as her sensitive skin burns. “But you my lovely beauty. You will suffer worse than I. I know the ‘Sign of Sealing’. You will be trapped in this vial for the rest of eternity.” He laughs cruelly, slapping her ass as her eyes go wide in dread.

That spell would bind her in a void slowly going mad. It was reserved for the worst of creatures. Even demons used it rarely.

“But first you will be taken by the lowest of the low. You will remember your last sexual act forever, as being taken by a pig.”

She gasps in horror, a snorting grumbling sound coming from the doorway. Two servants bring in a large tethered boar. Obviously male as its large ugly cock practically drags on the ground.

“Master please! Please no.” She begs. Oh how he loved to hear her beg. But to no avail.

“Do it!” He snarls nastily.

The servants lead the pig to her. Eagerly it hops up. It’s greasy belly pressing on her back and ass.

The tip of the beasts cock begins to jab at the back of her thighs as she continues to beg. “Please master! Not this. I’ll do anything, please!”

The cock finds it’s target. The woman shrieks as the twisted dick rams deep into her cunt. Pig balls slapping her pussylips as the beast squeals its pleasure above her.

The horrible pig thrusts into her over and over. Swiftly pounding her sensitive twat with its vile animal penis. She moans, feeling its strange shape grind up and down her insides with every shove.

Soon the pig lets out a low grunt as its cock throbs. Porcine cum filling the woman up and leaking out. Slimy animal jizz drizzling down her thigh.

As the pig, now disinterested in her, pulls away she slumps to the floor.

As pig cum leaks out of her, puddling under her belly, she thinks back on how she got to this point.

The demon Queen laughed as the opposing army began to flee. Her forces now turning the battlefield into an abattoir as they killed any human they could catch.

“Mistress, we have won the day.” Her trusted lieutenant Lilith tells her.

“Of course we have my dear.” The Queen’s pale skin glistening in the light of pyres going up. Burning the bodies of the dead and the screaming living alike.

The Queen was on her way up. She had yet to lose a battle and many free demons were rallying to her banner. Hoping that she may someday become one of the Great Lords of Hell.

She had used her succubus daughters to turn King against king in the bright lands, now she reaped what she sowed. Gathering power like a flame gathered moths.

Over centuries her enemies grew numerous and jealous, as her strength grew. Those enemies she left alive anyway.

Eventually she got too arrogant. One of her plots ran afoul of one of the Great Lords.

In a last desperate battle demons and monsters overran her crystal cathedral. As they burst into her throne room she released her most trusted daughters from their oaths of loyalty. Freeing them, bidding them to leave her. In an uncharacteristic moment of kindness she allowed her succubus’s to flee rather than force them to die by her side.

As the monstrous Lord closed its giant taloned hand around her throat the Queen thought this was truly the end as everything went black.

She awoke. The flagstones beneath her were curiously cold. As a demon she didn’t feel things like a mortal. Not pleasure or pain. And even things like warmth and cold were vastly muted.

Now she felt everything. The rough stone, a cool breeze, even the moisture in the air.

“What, what did?...” she croaks. Her throat dry.

“Your powers are gone, demonling.” A deep grumbling voice says. Seeming to come from everywhere. “I have given you a body more suitable to your new station.”

The Queen screams when the tip of a whip strikes her across her bare ass. A grinning succubus stepping out of the shadows.

“My hatred for you is mighty.” The whip strikes her again. She tries and fails to keep some dignity, she tries not to cry out. But the pain is like nothing she has ever felt. Because she never has felt pain.

“I will forgive you though, if you can make it to the bottom of this tower. All you have to do is survive and your immortality will be returned to you, as will your freedom.”

“Go!” The succubus cries in her shrill voice. “Flee, demonling!” The whip lashes her again and again.

The Queen flees in terror down some nearby stairs.

She descends into a round room. The walls covered with mirrors.

For the first time the Queen felt shame. Her beautiful nude body reflected back at her wherever she looked.

How? How could this be? Mortals felt shame. Not demons.

Her body had been changed. Her skin was still pale. Her long hair white as snow, short obsidian horns sticking out. Eyes like two perfect white pearls.

But now her talons were gone. So too her sharp teeth.

Her ass was rounder, fuller. Her whole body softer, curvier. And her breasts? Her breasts were obscenely large. F-cups at least.

Her body had been designed for sex. She knew it. She could see it. Her succubus princesses had been adept at it. Though she had never partaken in such a crass act.

Now she needed to cover herself. Cover her shame.

There was a small chest in the middle of the room. She opened it and was delighted to find clothes.

Her delight was short lived though when she lifted the robe out. It was pink and sheer. People would see everything it covered. In fact she was sure it would just make her look more erotic. More enticing.

She tried to put the obscene thing down, but found she couldn’t.

Instead, against her will she was putting it on.

She followed with a pink garter and matching thigh high stockings. She slipped on pink high heel shoes and pink elbow length gloves. Then she saw the last two objects in the chest.

She tried to move away. To flee. Yet, almost casually she pulled out a short length of black iron chain. The chain had clamps on each end. With a hiss of pain she attached one then the other to her nipples. The chain short enough that it tugged her larger breasts closer together.

Then she reached in and pulled out a pink leather dog collar. The word ‘Whore’ was engraved into it with gold filigree.

As she stood up she thought she looked ridiculous. No like a cheap whore. Which is what the Lord wanted of course.

It was definitely taking a toll on her confidence.

She wanted out of this room where she was forced to look at herself like this.

Searching she finally found a tunnel covered by one of the mirrors. She was forced to crawl on hands and knees like a supplicant, humiliating herself even further.

This whole tower must be designed to humble her.

‘Well no matter.’ She thought. ‘I will persevere, and when I am free gather my power once again. Then I shall have my revenge.’ She slowly crawled through the tunnel that wound down and around into the next floor of the tower.

White hair down around her face she didn’t notice the demons standing around her as she crawled into the next room.

Suddenly there were chuckles and laughter around her, and she gasped at a sharp pain when someone slapped her raised ass.

“He he! A Queen no more! Looks like a whore to me.” Says a voice nearby.

“Ha! Yeah! And beggin’ for it on hands and knees!” Says another.

She looks up to find herself surrounded by a dozen scrawny red demons. Not warriors or leaders. These were the dregs. Slaves and lickspittles.

Their greedy hands grabbed at her. She struggled, but her new form was not built for strength. Puny and pathetic as these demons were she was no match for them.

Their cruel hands pulled her hair, slapped her face. They spanked her and groped her big breasts.

“Stop this! I command you!” She yelled. But they just laughed.

“Shut up whore!” One of them orders, and slaps her face a few times. Putting her back into her place.

More docile now, the former Queen hangs her head in shame. She grunts as a rough hand grabs and squeezes her cunny.

Then, without ceremony, her virginity is ripped away by one of these nameless, pathetic, worthless demons.

The Whore gasps as a bumpy, leathery cock grinds its way up her innocent pussy.

Scaly hands grip her round ass as the demon fucks her from behind. Her whole body jiggling with each thrust. Strange and unfamiliar sensations flowing through her. Tingling spreads from her abused cunt to her pinched nipples, then to the very tip of her scalp.

Laughing, another demon starts rubbing his foul cock against her face. “Ha ha, whore. Open up, time to suck!”

She winces and turns away, but a few slaps from the demon and she opens her mouth like a tame bitch.

The rough cock slides along her tongue and its fat tip pokes her throat.

Hating herself for it, but not wanting to be punished further, the Whore begins to do her best to please the repulsive demon. Sucking and licking his nasty dick while she gets fucked from behind. And others abuse her tits, waiting to take their turn at her.

The Whore is humiliated further when her body gives in. Her thighs tremble and she moans. Her whole body begins to shudder as the depraved demons force her to orgasm. They have a good laugh at her shame.

Then she feels the cock in her pussy twitch and shoot its foul load into her. He pulls his slimy dick out, but is quickly replaced by another laughing demon. Eager to fuck the once proud woman.

Grabbing her silvery white hair, the demon to her front forces her head to stay up as he pulls his cock out of her mouth and shoots string after string of foul stinking jizz on her face. Laughing at her disgust.

He goes to lie down as another eager rapist quickly shoves his cock down her throat.

Over and over the Whore is fucked. The demons abusing her. Cumming on her ass, her face, in her hair. Even on her new giant tits when she is forced to hold them together so a demon can fuck her between them.

Each time they finish they go and curl up in a corner. Falling quickly asleep.

Finally, covered in their disgusting cum, she is the only one left awake.

Demoralized she finds a door leading out and down. Quickly she leaves. Not triumphantly like she was used to, but fleeing like a defeated coward.

The next floor down has a small pool. Quickly she strips, everything but her collar and nipple clamps. Eager to get clean.

But when she approaches the pool she finds her way blocked by an invisible barrier.

“Ah, ah, ah! You can’t use my pool without paying my toll.” A voice from an alcove in the room. A spot she hadn’t noticed before.

The speaker is an ugly fat toadlike demon sitting on a gold throne.

“There’s the exit.” He motions to a door. “Or you can crawl to me and beg.” The ugly frog smiles at her.

She had been a queen. To willingly prostrate herself, just to use a bath. And yet she wanted the foul jizz off of her.

The demon croaks happily when she gets to hands and knees and crawls to his feet.

“P ... Please sir. May I use your bath?” She begs.

“Ha, good. You still have to pay though.” He spreads his legs revealing a big fat bumpy cock.

Whimpering softly she leans forward and sucks the frog dick into her mouth. Doing her best to please the toad.

The fat demon giggles and claps his hands delightedly above her as the Whore’s head bobs up and down on his cock.

Eventually he grabs her hair and pulls her off his dick. “Now it’s time for you to climb up and use that sweet cunt of yours.” He tells her.

‘Not this!’ She thinks. To willingly fuck him. How low could she sink.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.