Pleasant Viewing - Cover

Pleasant Viewing

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Chapter 2

The lady shopper turned and pondered more stuff, browsing juices, cleaning materials, freezer stuff, bakery and I kept a careful distance, oddly not being distracted by other more or equally attractive propositions as often happens. I have done that too many times and sometimes scored a winner, but more often got a dud and lost the original, who had checked out and left. One of the store assistants joined her to discuss the merits of something I couldn’t make out and I mused that the assistant instead of wearing the dark blue tops and trousers, in a skirt sometimes, would have made a suitable target when unloading the ernormous supply trolleys, replenishing shelves.

She was very Asian, lustrous black flowing hair, the hook nose, heavily made up eyes and large lips countering her brown skin, I guessed Paki or Bangla. I wondered what would be up her skirt, if she wore one but she had the pants on over a fulsome rear end. Quite often with dark skinned females in dark clothing, which in work places can be substantial material, the light doesn’t penetrate or reflect as far as that magic area I am aiming for. I wasn’t close enough to see any evidence of a visible panty line in the dark material round her butt. The customer seemed happy with what she’d been advised and turned to put it in her trolley, at that point supplying a great view of her face. Well preserved, expertly made up, charming dangling mulitcoloured earings. That would make a superb introduction to the rest of my video when editing.

I should explain I was equipped with two identical video cameras. The best at the price I could afford at the time. Discreet shape and sized, dull black surface and only 2 inches tall and less than an inch wide and thickness. One was fixed to my shirt, which recorded the face and body shots that identified my style, the other concealed in a canvas travel bag, with the lens fixed in a vertical position. They provided superb quality.

I had to move from a vantage point near the mens toiletries, enough of the pondering, she seemed to be nearing the checkout which is always a prime spot, they’re so involved with the purchase and stuffing it through the cash point and then how much!!! it’s easy to get in close. I made sure I had one or two products in my meagre basket, a trolley would have been a hindrance, so I moved closer and yes - she made it to the end of the usual queue on a not busy time. I reckon they tailor the staff to cope with shoppers against stocking up. I was bumped by an impatient male pensioner, aren’t they all? as if they haven’t got the time, but I thought fuck him, I’m in prime position right behind the slow moving target. I do regret not getting names in a way, it seems so impersonal not to know the name of a female I am going to record, make a video star and show the world the delights up her skirt. She looked like an Eleanor, so let’s call her that.

Ah yes, her skirt. Why had I targeted her? Eleanor’s lower half was the big attraction as they all are. Lets face it I am not going to succeed on my indecent, illegal missions if all I targeted were clad in jeans or slacks, although I have captured a few, with really tight gear on, or a highly visibile VPL or cameltoe. Big bubble butts on the blacks are always nice to watch wobble and occasionally video, but the lady now right in front of me and busy with her trolley was perfect, from the lower half point of view – and that was mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.