Calm and Calved

by uksnowy

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Sex Story: A man enjoys beast and beauties

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Farming   Bestiality   .

I was out at my friend Jed Howard’s dairy farm near Totton doing chores, to help him out in several hours of need. Much of his herd had been struck down with some bovine disease, which had severaly stretched his already low finances and any help he could muster was a great help. Being close to the entrance lane and repairing a fence I heard a car stop and then I heard Jackie’ voice,

“Hello Tony, how are you?” she called. She was a good pal and confidantè, auburn shoulder length hair cascading over her shoolders as she leaned out of the silver Ford Fiesta

“Fine thanks, I’m done feeding the calves and sorry, need to go to have dinner with my parents,”

She was disappointed but I told her I had the same chores the next night too. She smiled.

“See you then.”

I looked forward to that for two reasons. Jackie is as bright as the proverbial button, 22years old, a care arseistant at a local dementia home. She loves the work, it’s hard and tasking and demanding, so she makes the best she can of any off time. She’s utterly charming and helpful. I know she takes after her mother Jocelyn in being, what shall we say, short and stumpy, small bouncy tits and so full of fun. Her family are good friends of my Mum and Dad, so I’ve known her since we were kids. Played doctors and nurses, you show me yours if I show you mine – you know, the usual.

The next day, in ghigh anticipation, I had just got into the barn when Jackie showed up with an elderly lady, this time both in walking gear, walking a dog. I thought that’s fucked up the plans. They made sure the barn was locked, all of us inside and in doing so immediately lifting me out of my doldrums.

“This is Hetty, she’s a secretary at the Hospice in town and she drove by recently, on the way to the unit at Calmore and knew I knew Jed and the farm, so she asked me something. She wasn’t sure what she thought she had seen that day, but her mind was telling her she saw a man getting his cock sucked by a calf.” Hetty giggled and I caught her glance at my groin, a bit grubby because I wore the jeans at the farm.

“Did you explain?” I asked guardedly.

“Yes, knowing you and how you feel, I did and she wants to see it again.”

I nodded. “Did you tell her about you also?” Hetty looked at Jackie, tell me what?

There was no answer. I smirked and asked Jackie if this was the new family dog I’d heard so much about, from a very excited girl, and if it was trained yet. She told me he was Rolf a rescue cross Rotty and something else breed and trained in everything. The last phrase delivered with an evil smile and wink. He was big, sturdy and dark brown brindle and sat quietly while we talked, he was on a lead. Hetty looked confused, fiddling with a light brown FairIsle jumper in her hands, which I noticed were well manicure and with blue nail varnish – nice, I like that touch!

“OK lets make a start,” I flung my shirt off. Jackie eased off her tight blue tee shirt. We both glanced knowingly at Hetty, who nodded an OK as Jackie and I both started stripping off. Hetty was wide eyed and we both told her she could watch, but she also had to be naked. What we were about to do required absolute confidence and discretion. She hesitated, checked her surroundings and started to remove her clothes. A good close friend I mused.

“I hope I’m not too old for any of this,” she tittered. “Seen better days,” she added gesturing at her body.

“No way Hetty, you’re lovely, love the mature cultured ladies don’t I Jack?” She grinned and nodded from what she was doing. I always enjoy watching Jackie getting her kit off and she’d come prepared. There was no bra, takes too much time she would chuckle, but her small pert boobs didn’t need a lot of support. Her nipples were very dark brown, proud and erect and set in large almost perfect cirled areolae.

Hetty was very well preserved for a lady of - I guessed in her 60s. Silver/grey neat neck line hair and big ear rings. She was tall and sort of willowy but all there in the best places I could see when dressed. My hopes were high if she joined us totally, I love the mature women. She was also up for whatever life threw at her as her tweed skirt dropped followed by a nice sensible pair of white knickers. That was daring, at her age, as panties are usually the last vestige of clothing to be removed. There were no tights or stockings like Jackie. Chunkyish legs. Those was the first two items she discarded. She kept her knee high black shiny boots on. Had she guessed? Next was her off white, lace trimmed, high neck blouse and finally a plain, unstructured small white brarseiere with disappontedly, not big tits, but they flopped about beautifully, I love flop, not perfection. Hetty’s nipples were pale, erect and mounted slightly inward looking as if cross eyed.

For good reason, I’d been handed Rolf’s lead and he was frantically pulling as familiar odours permeated even the large bovine used barn. The rear view of Jackie’s puffy twat between her quivering thighs from the back where I looked as she peeled off her large black knickers, suggested a well filled meaty burger bun, without filling. I couldn’t see her arse hole, the width and size of her butt masking it. She left her wite socks and trainers on. Jackie’ dog, I had released him, was nosing up between her legs, which didn’t faze her until she made it easy for him, spreading her legs letting Rolf lick his long tongue over her smooth pussy. Her pal stood and watched with interest. The contrast was splendid, Hetty’s old fashioned hairy, brown going grey pubes, over a thick lipped cunt against Jule’s peachy slit.

“I see you shaved nice and smooth for tonight.” I murmured, sitting on a stack of pallets.

“Well I had to, knowing yours,” she giggled glancing at my cock.

“Maybe I should’ve,” tittered Hetty. “Bit scruffy in the lady garden.” We all laughed.

Rolf, with two bare smelly twats to choose from, was working Jackie’ pussy over with his tongue and it was making her pant with delight. She leaned back on a bale of straw, but not before I flung an old horse rug on it. Opening her legs high and wide, she let Rolf lick from her arsehole, which I could now see as small and perfectly rose bud like, to her clit. Her shrill voice gurgled in rapture.

I could see that Hetty was turned on, frigging her pussy, her pink nipples were hard and pointed and none of us had seen Mars, Jed’s Golden Retriever trot in the barn and trot up behind Hetty, she was the nearest cunt, and stick his nose in her crack. The gasp could be heard a mile away as she froze and didn’t move. Mars kept working his tongue towards her pussy more and more, I could see there was a lot of meat for him there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.