The Elf and the Lady - Cover

The Elf and the Lady

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

Time moved on; the elves aged slower; Caroline was content to age at the correct rate for her baby, unaware that she was expecting triplets; Angela grew apace, her young body blooming with the baby inside. Krill wondered how this would end, but he knew he would not desert his lovely girls, or the child in Angela’s belly.

Demelza was still trying to conceive at every possible opportunity; which was pleasant enough for Krill, and certainly for Demelza. Angela was content to let her sister take Krill’s penis as often as she wanted. Both Krill and Demelza would massage Angela with love and consideration, and gentle sexual satisfaction as she grew larger and larger. Inside her, the foetus was introduced to pleasure before it was born; it grew into a young woman who was deeply contented.

The king was still keen to resolve the problem, he had moderated his attitude as a result of the lack of progress, and the intervention of his daughter. The princess was wondering what Krill had learnt of love making from the humans he had met. She was banking on all humans being as interesting as Caroline. She persuaded the king to be more patient; “It will resolve itself, father; these things do.”

When Caroline went into labour, she was concerned. What did elves do? For all she knew she would be left on a hillside to see who survived. Or maybe the babies ate their way out – like Alien? Or ... An’n-Krill and Samlide assured her that everything would be fine. But how could they know?

The contractions came and went, hurt and slackened. An elf, a male elf! He was a doctor? Or a midwife? Don’t they have women for this? Oh, well, yes, but a male is better at pulling the baby out, they are stronger. Oh, right. WHAT! Pulling the baby out?

After millennia, the elf-women have weakened pelvic muscles, they need help. An elf, it would be a female if the elf giving birth was a member of the SlotKabTotKab sect, but otherwise a male; this elf would reach in, not unlike a vet helping a cow. His/her arm would be right inside the elf, it hurt; but it did mean the baby was born.

“No, no, uhuh! No one is shoving their hand up my jacksie and pulling my child out like a ... like a jack in the box” The elves had no idea what a jack in the box was, if they had, they would have suggested it was a poor analogy since it jumped out. Elf Jack (an unusual congruence of names, in Elvish, Jack meant ‘holy helper’) sat back, confident that he would be needed. He reckoned without Caroline’s well formed pelvis and muscles (from riding); and without her determination not to have some man’s or elf’s hand shoved up her vagina.

It took three hours for the first baby to appear. Caroline had been thinking she might agree to go back and leave the elf here, she saw the elfling and fell in love. Then she started contracting again, the after birth? No a second elfling appeared. Jack was allowed to check her – outside, not in – and announced there was another on the way. “What? What the fuck! How many are there?”

“Last one; I think. I could check inside?”

“NO! We’ll wait and see” was her reply.

Three elflings! A wet nurse was obtained. Caroline could only feed two at a time. She alternated, she loved. She was in love with Samlide, Samlock, and Sammy; her three elflings.

In another world, Angela looked down and saw she had wet herself, but she knew she hadn’t. She stood, confused. Krill walked in and wondered whether it was the result of being pregnant, he knew she needed to pee more because the baby squashed her bladder. Demelza walked in; “Oh FUCK! Your waters have broken. We need to get you to the doctors.” She ran up the track to get a signal, called an ambulance and knew that the dream was over.

The ambulance took Angela, Demelza and Krill to the hospital. The wheels began to turn. It was obvious that she was young, she lied about her age, but the midwife thought she must have been underage when she had become pregnant. She made a note in the forms. The birth was actually easy, Krill was impressed with the pain killers and less impressed with the plastic, clean, characterless environment. The midwife opted not to say anything yet, give the girl a day or two to recover; perhaps social services would let her keep the baby.

After three days, the little family booked a taxi and went home. The wheels began to turn again. The midwife’s report went to the social services; social services cross matched the descriptions and the police rushed to the mill. Four police cars full of police, two cars of social workers, all for an elf and two girls and their baby. They roared down the lane, blue lights flashing. The animals ran. They squealed onto the grass, tearing the lawn. Crena growled menacingly and a couple of policemen unsheathed their tazers.

“Don’t you dare!” rang out a female voice from the house, “Crena! Leave” Crena retreated, but did not back down. He stood at the door of the house. He was bigger than a wolf, more teeth than a crocodile, his back hair on end made him look even bigger.

“Get that fuckin’ werewolf under control or we will shoot it” said a policeman.

A woman stepped out of the house, holding a baby. “You are scaring my babies, you have destroyed my grass, you haven’t even said why you are here.”

“We’re looking for Angela and Demelza and the man who abducted them.”

“Who?” said Caroline, she sounded much more confident that she felt. “Here, hold Sammy”

“No! We have to check the buildings”

“You have warrants?” Caroline smiled at them. “If not, well, I can’t stop you looking, but if you break the cheapest, meanest mug in my kitchen, I’ll have you all busted down to traffic wardens” That wasn’t even a thing, but they stopped and started being more conciliatory; a female middle-class voice can be remarkably commanding. Caroline agreed they could look, since there was nothing to find. When they’d set off, it was to be a simple arrest. Angelis had actually said the cliché ‘all the ducks are in a row’. Now it seemed the wrong person was living here. The police looked everywhere, the social workers started making a case in their heads for abuse or lack of care of the three babies. How could anyone live so far out? Without basic services? PC Josephine Jones had been in the third police car, she had felt sick that this idyll was going to end badly; now she was smiling broadly. She didn’t know what had happened, but it was working. Officialdom was confused.

They left after four hours of fruitless searching, after several policemen getting embarrassed at walking in on Caroline with her breasts out contentedly feeding her children. She smiled at the men and they backed out. It was her right to feed her babies, and she was using the tools she had been given. When they got back to the station, it took a few days before they could look at the Page 3 girls in The Sun without thinking about a baby being attached. PC Jones was left, once again, to watch for the fugitives, and to help smooth over problems. Funny how, in the 21st century, with male and female police officers being equal, it was still the women who got the job of sorting out the shit.

“How did you do it?”

“Do what?”

“How did Krill get away with those two girls, and presumably the baby. These are obviously yours. Oh! Is that safe?” The dog was licking a naked baby clean on the floor who had just peed. The baby was gurgling happily.

“What do you think? Now if one those Plods had tried to take a baby, that wouldn’t have been safe ... for the police. As to Krill; is that an official question or unofficial?”

“Look, last time I was here, I watched the girls play naked in the stream, I let Crena keep my bra to play with, and I gave a lot more than a bra to Krill. My career is not going anywhere far, I suspect. You can trust me. I came here the first time as a policewoman. I left as half a social worker and I do a damn sight more good in the town than the social workers do, though I say so myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.