The Elf and the Lady
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

“You want to what?”

“Please, Krill. You might like it. It’s a film, well, we weren’t allowed to see them when they came out. Too expensive and finished too late. Have you read the book? I have, it’s brilliant. Please, Krill” Angela flashed her eyes at him, promised to help dig out the earth toilet, said she would do whatever he liked in bed (which he pretty well did anyway). She wore him down until he agreed. He discovered that human females have that skill. The Arts Cinema were having an all night film show. He agreed that they would go.

Three days later, they walked in to the town. By this time the two girls had become fitter, ten miles was no distance to walk, they strode in. They had even persuaded him to let them have fish and chips for tea. He drank some coke and wondered, yet again, why humans liked bubbly sugared water. The deep fried slivers of potato were pleasant enough though; and he made a note to find out how they persuaded this mixture of flour and milk to stick to the outside of the fish. The mushy peas were a delight. They were luminous green and squidgy. He would teach his mother’s cook to make this if he ever got back.

Then they joined the queue. This was risky, if an observant policeman saw Angela or Demelza, they would be lost.

But all was well, it had been a year and they had grown. Angela was taller, more womanly and also leaner; her sister had blossomed into a young woman too. It would need a very observant policeman to make the connection.

“Hello. You’re taking a risk aren’t you?” PC Jones was standing beside them. She had been sent to check no drunks went into the film show.

“Yes. They insisted. I would not have come. If they are caught I would be very disappointed”

“You’d be more than that, you’d be locked up. And I’m guessing the likes of you doesn’t work well in prison. High stone walls and no grass.”

He shivered at the thought. Perhaps, she thought, he was risking a lot to bring them here. He was proving a good ... father? Maybe father-figure wasn’t the right term. She suspected they weren’t as innocent as they might be now.

The crowd started to move, and they nodded. She would not betray them, of course not; she still thought of that day, and her girlfriend was delighted by her ideas in bed.

They went in and sat in the dark and Lord Of The Rings began.

.

.

.

“Well? What did you think?”

“It was magnificent, it is one of the glories of the human world; this ability to put stories into pictures like that.

Still, that Legolas was a bit of a wimp wasn’t he? A bit girly, I’d say. You don’t see me like that do you?” The two girls looked at his long flowing hair, his robe (which several people had complimented him on, they thought he was trying for the wizard look, he nearly won the prize, but Erik the Orc was just too good), and thought of his silver knife with its name in gold fire lettering on the blade; and said no, no he was all masculine. “Galadriel was good though. I almost believed she was an elf” He could have impregnated her, very happily, as a human or an elf.

“She was scary.”

“She was. They got the migration wrong too. There is no West to go to. The plains of the West were lost many years ago. I’m not sure Hobbits are historically accurate either, or Orcs. And –”

“Krill! It was a story! It wasn’t real!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.