The Elf and the Lady - Cover

The Elf and the Lady

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

The day wore on and the evening came and the two appeared, a little sheepishly. “Demelza” said Angela, “I didn’t intend it to happen”

“Don’t be silly, it was good for you. It would be good for me too?” she looked at her sister, and let the quiet gather around them, forcing Angela to say something.

“You’re so young, are you sure? Well, yes, I think you’d enjoy it.”

That night they all slept in the same bed. Krill simply undressed and got under the mossy, furry covers. The blanket was a mixture of fur, wool and moss. It was warm, cool, soft and secure, all at once. Angela undressed to her underwear, she had put on bra and panties specially. Demelza looked at her and laughed softly, she knew Angela was implying that she too should wear something to preserve modesty (and virginity), she stripped off and jumped in. Her hairless crotch was far more what Krill had been used to in his own land; but then she didn’t know that. He rose to the view and Demelza’s hand found his erect cock very quickly. Angela got in too and realised she might be the gooseberry. “Perhaps I should leave?”

“No, of course not. We’ve been through everything together.” Her sister answered and kissed her. Together they started to stroke Krill; he was unused to girls taking the lead; he rather liked it. Their small hands stroked and circled his erection and he let them have their way. He would have liked to take over and show them the enjoyment he knew they would relish, but sensed that, for Angela, it was still too early. He came with a flurry; the first time he had ever come without being comfortably inside a woman (human or elf). He mentioned this.

“What? You never rubbed yourself when you were a boy? I don’t believe it. What age were you when you lost your cherry then?” Demelza again cut to the chase.

“I was forty two. She was ninety” He said it like this just to see their faces. They looked at him, scowling for making fun of them. “I’m telling the truth. I told you, elves age differently. She was lovely; you won’t approve. I saw her in the trees at the same moment that she saw me. I gave chase and we ran for maybe three hours before I caught her. She let me catch her I think. And, as we both panted for breath, I laid her to the ground and had my first elf. She was lovely. She wasn’t fertile then though, so it came to nothing.”

Angela turned over and went to sleep, she nearly believed now; he was so consistent. Demelza was happy to accept him for what he was, or what he thought he was. As Angela slept, The two cuddled closer, she felt his penis, it was rigid again! “How can it be stiff all over again? I thought you’d need time?”

“I have you to refresh me” was his answer, and it was the answer that had the fourteen year old open her legs for him. “Sure? What about Angela?”

“What about her? You think she should come first? She had her chance” she’d been told what they had done together.

“No, I meant would she approve?”

“She doesn’t own me ... or you. I want you so much. Ohhh yes, that is nice” Her damp, lubricated but definitely tight, vagina was being opened by his rod, which was spraying lubrication as it came. She wanted to wait, but she wanted to feel the thrill, the stretch. It didn’t hurt, but it did feel like an ache. But then, inside her, there was another ache. She was desperate to have sex. Unlike Angela, who wanted it to be right, she wanted to be fucked. She wanted the physical feeling more than the ‘spiritual’ one. She got both, as Krill managed to delve deeper into her body and kiss her all over at the same time, and find the right position. Angela woke but lay silent. She’d guessed this was in the offing and still was unsure, but she knew Demelza wanted sex and at least Krill was clean. So she listened to the two of them as they bonded tighter and tighter and she waited for him to come first and disappoint her sister. But it never happened. Eventually Demelza was full of the elf’s erection, she was brought on by his gentle thrusting until she could bear it no longer; her shouts were such that Angela could not honestly pretend to be asleep any longer. As Demelza came down, Krill gasped and fired another load of semen – he was, mused Angela, a regular spunk machine. To climax together, so often hoped for (especially by the women), so rarely achieved, and here was her sister achieving it first time. Well, that was good, she had enjoyed her first sex. She would have rushed to wash herself but Krill just held her, there was, he said, no need. The bed could be changed, and she would be pregnant, or not. Fate held that key.

The morning came wet and cooler. Winter was coming. Angela snuggled up against Krill. He wasn’t that warm, but he whispered that he didn’t feel the cold. Not like humans. They have different biorhythms he explained, they can speed up or slow down parts of their metabolism. Demelza slept on, she was tired from the previous evening. Tired and very happy. She was pleased to have lost her virginity to a loving person; she knew, even as she went to sleep, that if she woke and he had gone, she wouldn’t have minded. It wasn’t that she didn’t care what the first person to have sex with her did; just that it would not affect her memory of the previous night.

Angela asked “If I said make love to me, would you? Or would that be weird to fuck me after you’ve fucked her?”

“Don’t say fucked. It is too uncaring, too brutal. We are three people all in need of love. Why should it matter if she is your sister or if she was made love to before you? You do it when you are ready.”

“I nearly am ... only. Do you really think you’re an elf?”

“No”

“No?”

“No, I don’t think I am, I just am. Do you think you are human? Do you believe it? Have faith in it? Or is it that you are human? Some of your philosophers get tied in knots, ‘I think, therefore I am’ No, you are, end of story. Why do humans confuse things with strange ideas? Perhaps it is your nature to invent gods, invent angels –”

“Invent elves?”

“Haha; okay. But I’m not invented, I am. You can’t have sex with a myth. You just have to accept what I am. I wish I could show you my lands. They are special.”

“Why can’t you? Why –”

“Quiet! Listen, someone is coming!” Krill knew, long before the Landrover reached the bottom of the track. He rose and dressed swiftly. “Wake your sister, go to the bathroom. I have no time, look behind the water fall” There was a passage into the hill, behind the ferns. He sensed there was a malevolence coming.

He went down and out to the boundary wall. The dog came and stood silently beside him as the car arrived. It had no compunction about driving onto the grass. The driver thought that was neater, he didn’t think of the damage he was doing.

“Good morning” said Krill “Help you?”

“I hope so, sir” replied a man who got out of the passenger seat. The driver was a policeman. In the back were two women, one in police uniform; the two non-uniformed passengers were from social services. “We have been trying to trace two young girls, runaways. We had reports of them being near here and are checking all the premises. We rang others but you don’t –”

“Haven’t got a phone, no need”

“Quite. So we thought we’d come out and see you. Could we have a look in your out buildings? Have you seen anyone like these two?” The social worker woman held out two photographs; the pictures showed two little girls with sad faces. Recognisable, but only just, as the two happier, relaxed faces indoors. Krill forced himself to look before saying he hadn’t seen them. He nearly said he didn’t recognise them without looking, which would have been suspicious.

“Well, if you do come across them, here’s my number” said the policeman “It’s a criminal offence to harbour fugitives” The male social worker came out of one of the out buildings. He was sure that herby smell was illegal, but it wasn’t cannabis. Neither of the men like this relaxed, self-confident householder.

“They must be in a lot of trouble. Are they dangerous? I’m glad I have my dog”

“Oh, now we never said they were dangerous, did we?”

“Didn’t say they weren’t”

The policeman looked hard at him and then moved away. The social worker smiled and moved away with the policeman. Sergeant Angelis didn’t like hippies, didn’t like long-haired layabouts, didn’t like layed-back, smart-arsed, gits taking the piss. He didn’t like Krill.

“WPC Jones!”

“It’s just PC Jones, you know that”

“I don’t give a toss! I want you to stay here and keep an eye on this place. I’ve got a feeling about him. There’s something ... Just keep an eye out”

He and the two social workers drove off. The female would have stayed to keep Jones company quite happily, she rather fancied the man they had spoken to; he had a ‘sense’, and ‘aura’ about him. ‘Shit’, she thought, ‘I’m getting as doo-lally as my sister’. Krill watched them drive out with some skidding tyres. He half hoped the car would get stuck, but its knobbly, harsh tyres on the best four-wheel drive car on the planet made short work of the grass and churned two lines out of it before joining the track again.

Krill walked over and calmly started to replace the broken sward where he could. “Sorry about your grass, sir. He doesn’t mean any harm”

“No, I know, that’s the worst of it. He is an unthinking, uncaring person. Even an evil man knows what he is damaging; your boss is ignorant and stupid, not bad.”

Jones smiled to herself, she’d never heard such a searing indictment of her superior; plenty of crims had called him a wanker, or a bastard, or a fucking wanker, or even a fucking, wanking, bastard; but this person had calmly said that Sergeant Angelis was simply stupid, and stupidity is not something he could ever improve. He was a loser no matter how far he rose in the ranks.

“Drink?” asked Krill, standing up. The dog loped over and Jones froze, that beast surely had more teeth than it had a right to? “Relax, he likes you. The dog sniffed at her bottom, and then her groin; then walked off again. No threat there. “So? What would you like?”

“Umm, tea I think please. Thank you.”

“Take a seat, I’ll bring a tray out.” And a little while later he brought a tray of a scented black tea. “I brought milk, I know you people ... I mean locals” he added hastily “like milk in your tea, I only have sheep milk I’m afraid” She opted to drink it black. The smell reminded her of something ... something just beyond her memory, something...

“This isn’t simply tea is it? You aren’t drugging me are you?”

Krill laughed “What a suspicious nature. No, it is black tea and bergamot, and some other herbs I am lucky to have growing wild here; but nothing illegal and nothing mind altering. What is the point of making love if you have altered your mind to twist what is happening?”

“Whahh?” she said, and felt his hand on the rough material of her unattractive, but oh so practical uniform trousers.

“Such crude clothing does not suit you. It hides your shape, your beauty, your femininity. Why would you wear such clothing? And this is armour?”

“It’s my uniform. It is practical and hard-wearing. And what you call my armour is my chest protector, against stabbers and the like”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.