The Elf and the Lady - Cover

The Elf and the Lady

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

At the end, she nearly believed.

Demelza was outside, playing chase with a fox and a badger. The dog was watching., slapping his tail on the grass slowly.

Angela stood and took Krill’s hand and led him upstairs. Usually it was him that lead the human, male or female (usually female) to the path, she was paving the way. She was still holding back, she was saying ‘okay, show me’ not ‘okay, let’s find this’. But she was melting; in bed, he would show her.

He took off her clothes, they were the ones she had arrived in, but now she didn’t wear underwear. The jeans hung loosely and the shirt didn’t hide her breasts. At fifteen, they didn’t need support really. She had arrived with a backpack with five pairs of knickers, three pairs of socks, two teeshirts and no change of trousers. Her panties were all washed and neatly folded, as were her sister’s, her socks were in pairs, clean and waiting for the day when bare feet were not allowed again. And she alternated her teeshirts, washing the dirty ones. She had kept Demelza clean and hygenic too. Like Angela, Demelza had opted to drop the panties after only a few days. The inside of their jeans needed sponging sometimes, and occasionally they washed them; on those days they might wear a robe or even a towel. She had rarely been naked with Krill, except in the water and then he had deliberately not looked too much at her.

Now he stepped back and appraised her. “You are very pretty. No, don’t misunderstand. I am not seeking to flatter you. I am seeking to get you to see yourself as you are.” He dropped his own clothes and laid her on the bed. This was the bed that she and Demelza slept in. If this went wrong then they would have to leave, she couldn’t sleep in a bed with her sister where she had ... He kissed her. Not on the lips, nor the breast, nor yet the labia (especially not that, she needed patience). He kissed her ear, then her neck, then her eyes. She was relaxing. She could hear the delighted shouts of her sister outside, and she relaxed a little more. Now he kissed her lips. He kissed her lips and let his tongue just brush her teeth. His breath smelt of aniseed. How could it smell of aniseed? What if her breath smelt of garlic. She felt a sharp pain, he pinched her nipple. “You were losing concentration”, then he kissed her neck and breast. She felt his hot breath on her breast and then his saliva. Oh that was lovely. She was back in that relaxing place. She was happy, truly happy, unreservedly so, that was a first. And when his fingers touched her lower lips and stroked them, she didn’t jump a mile, she murmured that it was good. He continued with this for some time and slowly let a finger enter her. It took an hour to get that far, and by that time she was wet, she knew she was. She had once dreamt of a man making love to her and woken up wet, but ever since, the notion seemed horrible, until now.

A finger inside her, then two. And he was stroking her. Soon he would mount her, soon ... she started to worry. “No, calm, I shall not enter you today. Today is about you finding that sex is good” And he said this and sang to her all the time whilst he continued to pleasure her. When she came, she knew it was coming, even then she expected that he would stop and fuck her, but she could no more stop her climax now than she could stop a train. She gasped and gasped and he kissed her roundly on the lips to stop the shout that was coming. She looked into his green eyes and suddenly saw tall glassy towers and unicorns there. Then she came down with a smile. And fell asleep.

Krill slept beside her, and when Demelza came to find out when lunch was, she found two naked bodies closely embraced and asleep. She went down and made her own lunch with a smile. The only question now was whether Krill was for sharing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.