Man of the House - Cover

Man of the House

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teen learns he has the power to make women his submissive whores. He starts with his little sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   MaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation  

On his computer screen a couple guys slowly stripped the big titted woman who had bet everything and lost. As her shirt came off, revealing a lacy black bra barely containing an amazing pair of sweater puppies, Thomas’s hand slips under the band of his shorts. His already hardening penis jumping as his fingers brush it’s tip, sending a shiver up his body.

On the screen the woman struggles as the men yank down her slacks. She decided she doesn’t want to pay her debts after all. As the men slap her into submission, Thomas strokes the bottom of his shaft. The tip of his now rock hard cock peeking out of his shorts.

He rewinds the video to watch the woman struggle, and get slapped again. Rubbing the palm of his hand over the tip of his dick, causing a sensation that is almost painful.

Bent over the poker table, the woman’s panty clad ass is revealed, as one of the men spanks both cheeks. Making her stand up the other man tears her bra from her body, despite her begging. Thomas takes a firm grasp of his cock and begins to slowly tug. Now her tits are the targets of the man’s slapping. Causing the big tits to bounce and jiggle and turn red with handprints. Also causing Thomas to moan with lust.

It was time for the other man to stuff his due. Forcing her to bend over the table again, tits mashing uncomfortably on a pile of poker chips. He pulls down her panties and rams his meat rod up her moist pussy. Pounding away while the other man moves to the far side of the table, and forces his cock in the woman’s mouth.

Thomas watches the rough violation of the woman for a minute, before fast forwarding. Now the woman is on her knees sucking off messy cocks. As she does Thomas’s own penis throbs as cum shoots out into his hand, drizzling cum all over his shorts.

He continues to watch until one man slaps the abused woman’s face a few more times, while his partner sticks a couple poker chips half way in her soppy pussy.

Thomas hurried to clean up. People will be here soon for the pool party. The teen doesn’t want to miss a minute of his sister’s friends in their bikinis.

The backyard was a veritable smorgasbord of beautiful women. There was Tammy, his older sister and her four friends. All of them wearing bikinis as risqué as they could get away with. Tammy was blond with boobs bigger than any of her friends, almost as big as her mother’s. She was a real bitch. Always picking on Thomas.

His mom, Miriam, was wearing a demure brown one piece that could do nothing to hide her massive tits. Her long brown hair, matching her suit, bouncing as she laughed at her friend’s joke.

Janet and his mom had been friends for longer than Thomas had been alive. Janet wore a bikini as well. Hers was a bit more conservative than the teens, but still showed off her chubby body. Red hair still wet from her swim.

His younger sister, Katy, and her friend Beth, were splashing in the water. A year younger than him at fifteen, the teens both had noticeably budding breasts under their cute one-piece suits. Tom found both the brunettes adorably fuckable.

Then there was aunt Rachel. Long curly brown hair, ample bosom, soft round ass. She was beautifully elegant. Her pink suit was instant boner material. The front was basically just two strips of cloth that partly covered each boob, meeting at her crotch. The back was just a string thong that went all the way back up. His mom obviously didn’t approve, but wouldn’t say anything. She had always been intimidated by her sister-in-law.

Thomas knew it was wrong to lust after his own family. He couldn’t help it. He was sixteen, and he was so horny all the time. Out here with all the hot women around the pool he felt like some porn producer. He imagined he could just snap his fingers and get a blowjob.

He was still imagining all the girls lined up to suck his cock when he went inside to get another pop. After he closed the fridge, he turned around to find his aunt standing there. “I see you like my bathing suit.” She says with a smile looking down at his crotch.

Thomas blushes as he realizes his shorts are tented from his hard-on. “I ... I don’t. That is ... um...” he stammers.

“Ssh.” She puts a finger on his lips. “There’s nothing wrong with a young man enjoying beautiful women. In fact I am quite flattered.”

Her hands move down his chest, as she kneels down. “You are a very special young man, and it is time to claim what is rightfully yours.” She says as she pulls down his trunks. His rock hard cock springs up, almost hitting his aunt in the face causing her to grin again.

Her hand wraps around the base of his dick, as her tongue tickles underneath his cock-head. Tom holds his breath as an exciting tingling washes over him.

He lets out a quiet moan as Rachel’s mouth slides over his dick. As his aunt sucks him, he looks out the kitchen windows at the other women around the pool. The sensation is even better than he had imagined. With one of her hands massaging his balls, he can feel his orgasm quickly approach. His aunt moans as he shoots stream after stream of young spunk into her mouth. The mature woman greedily gulping every drop.

Aunt Rachel stands back up. Patting his crotch as she pulls up his swimsuit. “Did you enjoy that nephew?”

“Yes ma’am!” Thomas says excited.

“Good. You see men in our family have a certain power over women. Your father refused to use it.” She takes his hand and helps him slide it under her swimsuit, letting him squeeze a breast for the first time. “My hope is that you will be more open.”

“What, could I do with this power?” The distracted teen asks. Slipping the suit off his aunts tits so he can both see them and squeeze them.

“You can make any woman your sex slave, even against their will. There are other things as well, but that is the core of your power.”

“But why would you want to tell me this?” He asks as she gently removes his hands and fixes her suit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.