Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night - Cover

Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 5: Niki Unleashed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Niki Unleashed - After getting to know first Niki (Games 1), and then her roommate Amber during the last 'game' (Games 2), Chuck has become a fixture around their apartment, practically moving in with Amber. They kindly let him host his next gaming night. Sounds like a nice break for their new 'pet' Niki. Right? Be sure to read the previous Games stories to revisit how these three ended up living together the way they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Steve had watched Niki take Jackson’s cum into her mouth, and being only a little embarrassed, but unable to look away from the way Niki was sucking on Jackson, he was almost unable to watch Amber and Chuck. It was too much. But as for Niki, he had gotten used to her over the last hour or two. She was known. She was safe. She had sat on his lap.

Robbie was bummed, the game had slowed down and he knew he had a good turn coming up, but with Chuck pausing to spank and screw Amber, it had not made it back around to him. He satisfied himself with the knowledge that Chuck was likely to make sure that everyone got a turn, giving away his ‘wins’ to whomever needed it. Watching as Niki stood up from between Steve and Jackson’s chairs he still could not believe how comfortable she seemed completely naked in a room full of boys.

Niki stood a moment, before moving around towards Brenden’s chair, but going past him to grab her soda from where it sat in front of Chuck. She watched as Amber moved meekly over to Chuck’s side, and began to sit down. She had not really noticed everything that had gone on, but she could tell by the way her roommate moved and the redness of her cheeks as she turned. She figured Chuck had punished her rather harshly. Wanting to give her a smile of comfort, she was a bit disappointed when Amber did not even look up at her. “Perhaps she’s too embarrassed” she thought as she stood for a moment, taking a couple of sips and clearing her throat.

Brenden had stood up, and simply pulled his shorts and underwear to his knees, letting them fall to his ankles before kicking them off as he sat back down, almost bouncing in his eagerness. His long thin cock stood tall, quivering between his legs, sprouting up from a bundle of brown curls, the head already seeping precum. Niki smiled, reaching for his prick with her hand as she looked around the room at her admirers, feeling their eyes on her as she prepared to suck on a second cock. A second prick that was not even her boyfriend’s.

Turning back to look at Chuck, and seeing his gaze directed towards the incoming Amber, she decided to entice him a bit as she took care of Brenden. Bending at the waist, she parted her feet slightly while maintaining her balance as she swooped her mouth down over the top of Brenden’s dribbling cock. She could feel her pussy peeking out from between her legs, pointing directly towards Chuck as if inviting him to come sample her goods. Her breasts hung down freely, waving in the air as she began to bob her head up and down, her mouth filling up with Brenden’s warm flesh.

The view was not lost on Chuck, and he smiled, seeing how aroused Niki was becoming, and how eager she seemed to be getting to have perhaps more than one cock in her mouth. He let things go with her for a bit as he was still dealing with the newly subdued, but not yet completely obedient, Amber. Watching as she came over and turned to sit on his lap sideways, he shook his head. Holding the base of his prick, he told her “This is your seat, turn and face the table as you straddle my legs and sit down.” Leaving his command abrupt and without elaboration on purpose he watched to see if she still had any reservations, any desire to fight back against her new role.

Looking at his large prick throbbing, standing up high between his legs, Amber clenched her sex with her inner muscles, imagining his staff back inside of her. She had hoped that he would stop pushing her and stop using her so blatantly. Had she not done all he had asked? But it seemed that he wanted her to completely debase herself in front of these losers. She paused for a moment, fighting with the desire to just end this. She wanted to assert her domination, get back her control, but she did not want to risk losing him. Did not want to risk another punishment. “Fine...” she said as snottily as she dared whilst still complying. Turning away from him and backing up over his lap, her legs straddling his, she tried to not look at anyone, though the sight of Niki lewdly bending over and sucking on another prick right next to them was hard to miss. She could see the dampness between the girl’s thighs and she longed to put her back in her place. The slut.

As she got into position, she could feel Chuck’s hard prick pressing up against her, moving around a bit as he played with his shaft. With a slow, steady pressure, she slowly impaled herself, feeling her cunt open up eagerly to take his cock inside again. She knew she was exposing her whole body to the hungry eyes of the boys in the room, but she could not stop now and she saw no way to minimize her exposure. None whatsoever.

He had heard the irritation in her simple word of acceptance. Not having any patience for her games, he continued to drive his point home. “Guys, do not be shy, look all you want. In fact, I insist. If you want lovely Niki to keep playing our game, I need to you to watch Amber prove how much of a slut she is, fucking me while you all watch. Make sure you come and get a close look anytime you like, she will be here for a while. “Chuck could feel how wet Amber was, and even though she was more of a watcher than a doer, he was confident that she was enjoying herself, even if he had to push her. Besides, she really did need to learn to not be a bitch, just because she thought she was in charge. Hopefully a public orgasm or two would convince her to be nicer to people. He would hate to give her up, she had an amazing cunt.


Brenden’s cock was trembling, already on edge and Niki knew that none of these boys would likely last very long, at least until they had gotten off once. Perhaps Goosh, since he had cum in her hand already. Still, it was quite exhilarating to be so obvious about swallowing his cock, her body rocking as she stayed bent over, her head bobbing up and down as she coated his prick with her saliva. Reaching to cup his balls with her left hand, she could feel her legs starting to ache a bit from her stretched over position. Just as she was about to lower herself to her knees, and make herself a bit more comfortable, she felt the first swelling of his cock, and realized he was about to cum. Cupping his balls and squeezing slightly, she pulled his prick inside of her deep, sucking him as he began to shoot, filling her mouth with another creamy treat. Closing her eyes, savoring the warmth for a moment, she could not see the look of absolute wanton need on Goosh’s face as he watched her suck off his friend, without REALLY watching. Soon, she could tell he was done, and as she slowly pulled off of his prick, she felt the last little bits seeping out of the end of his cock as she pulled his flesh with her fist, milking him to get the last drops before she left. Standing up, pressing a hand to her back, she stretched for a moment, unmindful for a moment of how she looked. The admiring looks of not only Goosh, but Steve and Robbie as well, made her realize she was displaying herself a bit more than she realized.

Smiling a bit awkwardly as she stood upright, bringing her arms back in front of her like normal, Niki glanced at the board, though not with a lot of understanding. She had not really paid attention to their game, so even though it looked nice and colorful with lots of little tokens and stuff, she had no idea who was winning or losing. She could sense the boys’ need as they all watched her. The three that had not cum in her mouth most of all.

“So, um...” she said, not wanting to sound as if she was simply eager to suck on another cock.

“Oh, yeah, uhhh ... Chuck? You are in the lead, but you said...”

Chuck, held onto Amber’s hips, holding her in place for a moment as he looked over at the board. “So I am, so I am, and yes ... ahhh” he said, pausing, patting Amber’s bare flank, telling her to get moving again. As he felt his cock press deep inside of his willing wench, he looked to see who was in last assuming they needed the gift the most. “Ah ... Steve, I think Steve should be next...” he said finally, groaning a bit as he pulled Amber down onto his cock with a bit of an extra pull. “Goddamn, when you put your mind to it Amber...”

Niki looked over at the somewhat nervous Steve and smiled, letting him know that it was all right. As she passed behind Chuck’s chair, she could see everyone watching Amber continue to get fucked atop Chuck’s lap, though as she neared Steve’s chair, he only had eyes for her and her impending arrival. “I need a short potty break ... if that’s ok with you guys?” she said, pausing while reaching to put her hand on Steve’s large, rounded shoulder casually.

“Sure, sure!” Steve said, Jackson chiming in, though he continued to be entranced by the slow rise and fall of Amber’s hips, her sexual juices now apparently flowing freely, and coating Chuck’s cock - the slick flesh obvious to the watchers. It was kinda weird, looking at a cock that was not on a porno, and was one of someone they knew. But just like a good porno, the fact that a girl was getting fucked by that cock made it all okay.

As Niki left to take care of her business, Robbie got up and moved to Steve’s side, getting a closer look at the Amber. His movement and the way his eyes seemed to devour her body, sent additional waves of embarrassed shame throughout Amber’s body. Goosh got up to refill his and Brenden’s drink, but paused for a moment, getting a closer look before passing Amber and Chuck and going into the kitchen.

Niki’s knees almost buckled when she patted herself dry. Her sex seemed as randy and on fire as it ever had been. She had a nice orgasm a while ago, so she was not totally going nuts, but she was still surprised at how powerful a simple touch from the toilet paper had been. Biting her lip a little as she stood up, flushing the commode as she moved away, she looked at her somewhat dazed face in the mirror, the pink highlights from her flushed face giving her quite the aroused appearance. She looked as if she was a girl about to get fucked. And perhaps she was, she really had no idea, though judging by what Chuck was doing to Amber, it was a definite possibility.


Amber saw the boys milling about as they took a break from their game, taking their time to have a good look at her as she rode Chuck’s cock. Her total lack of privacy was beginning to wear on her. Not that she was going to stop, but the longer she exposed herself like this, the longer her breasts and pussy was on display for a bunch of ... geeks, the more she felt ‘cheap’. She did not dare stop, but she was not enjoying it as much as she did at first, it was almost like she was an afterthought, something to be dealt with, not enjoyed. Just as she was about to almost stop and not hardly move, she felt Chuck reaching up and cupping her tits, squeezing her nipples two, then three times.

“Mmmm, you are slowing down, are you tired slut? Maybe you need some more stimulation to get your motor going again ... Maybe if I did this” he said, reaching down and holding onto her hips. Suddenly he was holding her up, and driving his cock up and into her hard and fast, over and over, holding her in one place and just fucking her like a living toy. Feeling her body bounce, her head bowing a bit as she gave herself over to his attention, Chuck could feel the shocked looks on his friends’ faces as he ‘used’ a girl right in front of them. It was so far beyond the norm that, while some might have dared to speak up, no one was able to formulate anything more than a stunned response. A naked Niki circling amongst them, driving them to distraction with her casual display of skin, and talented mouth, did much to make this whole crazy evening seem reasonable.


Returning to the room, Niki saw that Chuck was really putting it to Amber, and her roommate seemed totally gone. She knew that Amber had enjoyed the game the other night, but this was a bit different. She was not playing. Amber was letting herself be used because, well, because she wanted Chuck to do it to her, was all Niki could think. That clicked off some ideas in her mind that she resolved to consider more, at her leisure. Right now though, right now she had a somewhat nervous Steve to take care of. Moving to stand between Steve and Jackson’s chair, she waited as they made a bit more room for her, before kneeling down, running her hands up the bare legs of the large boy, reaching sexily under the hem of both of his loose short legs. As she leant forward, her bare bottom pulled up from her heels, giving Jackson and Robbie a delicious look between her legs, though Robbie’s view was mostly blocked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.