Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night - Cover

Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: Amber makes a mistake

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Amber makes a mistake - After getting to know first Niki (Games 1), and then her roommate Amber during the last 'game' (Games 2), Chuck has become a fixture around their apartment, practically moving in with Amber. They kindly let him host his next gaming night. Sounds like a nice break for their new 'pet' Niki. Right? Be sure to read the previous Games stories to revisit how these three ended up living together the way they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

As they all took their places again, it suddenly got a little quiet, everyone watching Chuck set his timer again. It was different this time, as each one was pretty sure it did not matter who was ahead, they had all agreed with Jackson’s idea. As they played the game, glancing over at the naked girl often, it was with a great deal of anticipation and lack of patience. As Goosh’s turn came up, he muttered, “Come on already ... I’m dying here!”. Niki, settled once again on Chuck’s lap, idly held her hand over his crotch, lightly massaging it, as if promising some attention later.

Ding! The alarm finally went off, and Steve, shy as he was, was in the lead. “Um ... I guess ... I dare you to do what Jackson said ... you know ... mast-- er play with yourself on each of our laps...”. His face was flushed, unused to being that forward with a girl, but this whole night had turned so much upside down, he could not make himself do anything but what Jackson had got them to agree to.

“Yes!” Jackson cried, sitting right next to Steve, eager to get his turn. “Rather than just for the length of a turn, lets let Niki take her time, and move on when she feels the time is right with Steve ... and then match that with the rest of you ... otherwise, we might rush her too much!” Chuck suggested, receiving nothing but nods from around the table. As he pushed Niki off of his lap, lightly spanking her bottom, he nudged her towards Steve, “I will leave it to you to decide how you want to cum, but you need to make sure you do at least once you horny little slut...” he told her, watching as Steve nervously slid his chair back, giving her some room as he prepared to be the first in line for the dare.

Jumping a little at Chuck’s smack, Niki turned, mock glaring at her tormentor as she moved towards Steve. “Hey!” she said, protesting weakly, before smiling at the eager boy, and coming to get on his lap. Thinking it over, she decided to do this a bit differently. Facing him, and straddling his lap, she let him get a very up close view of her breasts as she reached to put his hands on her hips. “You have to hold me steady ... I want to use both hands ... ok?” Combining a bit of teasing, with her own randy desires, Niki waited as the large boy moved his hands into place, trembling a bit as he held on to her bare waist and hips. “Mmmmm ... can you see? The others will all get a turn ... and they saw me before ... this time it’s for you though” she said, sliding a finger down and running it up and down her slit, parting her pink lips a bit more as she settled onto his legs, trusting his hands to hold her up.

To say that Steve was overwhelmed by the nearness of such a randy naked girl would be the understatement of the year. He watched the dark haired female move on top of his lap as if it was something she did every day. Her hand, playing with her sex, drew his eye like a moth to a flame, and as she moved, he watched everything. The way her breasts bounced ever so slightly, the way her thigh muscles tensed as she moved against her hand. When Niki’s free hand ran across the front of his French Terry shorts, he jerked a bit, the intensity of her touch combined with her naked nearness worked to definitely put him on edge. When her hand moved to the hem of the leg opening of the fairly loose shorts, he about lost his mind. Her soft hand was moving up his bare leg, under the opening of his shorts, headed for his cock. She was going to touch his cock!

Playing with herself, watching Steve’s eyes on her hand, both of her hands, as one touched her exposed sex, and the other moved under the leg of his baggy shorts, Niki felt free. She knew she was acting out, that she was letting her inhibitions fly away, but the feeling deep in her core was so good, she did not care. Much. A tiny part of her worried that they might just think she was a slut when they were all done, but only a tiny part. As she glanced at Chuck, and saw his smiling face, nodding at her, she knew at least one person would still be accepting of her, and that was enough for now. As she reached Steve’s groin, and his underwear clad prick, she slid into the front panel deftly, and felt around until she could feel his hard throbbing cock. She wanted much more from him, and all the boys, before they were done, but touching him while touching herself was a good start. Finally getting her hand around his shaft, she stroked him a few times, watching his eyes close as he reacted to her illicit touch, before stopping, letting loose a low moan of desire, as she pulled away from the stunned boy. “There you go...” she said, low and throaty, her body so ramped up she could not wait to continue atop the lap of the next boy, the much smaller framed Jackson.

No preamble this time, as Niki straddled the smaller boy’s legs, she immediately ran her hand down his stomach to the top of his jeans, worming her way underneath his belted waist, pausing as she figured out how to slide under his briefs at the same time. “HOLD ON!” she cried as he let go of her, causing her to fall back a bit, her back brushing the edge of the table. PUlling her hands out and back, holding onto the chair, she sat back upright, waiting as Jackson nervously put his hands on her hips. “Hold nice and firm this time...” she said, smiling at him, trying to get him to relax. As her hand went back between her legs, she again took her more dextrous right hand, and sent it underneath his belted waist, finding his narrow, wet tipped cock much more easily this time, his underwear moving easily out of the way of her probing fingers.

“Guys, oh, shit, she’s amazing ... Chuck, are you ... sure?” he gasped, uncertain, but not willing to let go of the naked girl in his lap. Nor have her hand move away from his throbbing prick.

“She seems to be in control ... I suggest you let her do as she likes, as I told you...” Chuck said, leaning back, his erection obvious in his pants, making no attempt to hide that fact.

Robbie could see much more clearly than Jackson had, and when he saw Niki’s hand make a couple of awkward trips under the waistband of Jackson’s jeans, he knew he was going to make it easier for her, wanting to maximize her time touching him. When she left Jackson’s lap after a minute, leaning forward to kiss his cheek while tugging one more time on the boy’s prick, he was ready for her. As Niki straddled his lap, she smiled at him saucily “Someone is very confident, aren’t they?” she asked, as she saw his prick waving from above his lowered shorts, his underwear tucked under his testicles. Deciding to not deny him, though she did debate such an action, if only to teach him manners, she easily enveloped his prick in her hand as both arms began to move. Moaning now, she could feel his hands holding her much more tightly than Jackson had, and she allowed herself to lean into her hand, and stroke him a bit more swiftly, giving the boy her best effort on his lap.

“What do you mean?” Brenden asked, before Goosh poked him in the shoulder. “She’s jacking him off at the same time you dolt! He just whipped it right out!”

“Oh fuck, really?” Trying to get a better look at the nude girl and her actions, Brenden half stood up, leaning over Goosh’s shoulder, and finally seeing what his friend was seeing. “That’s fucking intense!” Instantly aroused, as if it had not been arousing enough already, he sat back down, cupping his groin, massaging it as he waited his turn.

The game had been quite forgotten, at least for the moment, and as Niki worked herself towards a pleasure peak whilst riding on the laps of the boys, the whole room was mesmerized by her show. Even those that could not see what her hands were doing, could see her rocking on the other’s lap, her long hair flowing over her bare back. Her buttocks clenching as she rose and fell against her probing fingers. Knowing she was stroking the current beneficiary’s cock at the same time only made it that much more thrilling.

“Are you gonna, too?” Brenden asked, as Goosh nodded his head, ‘Heck ya!” his hands moving to his belt, and undoing the buckle. Not quite as brave as Robbie had been, he simply opened his zipper and made it easy for Niki to reach inside once she got to him. Brenden continuing to rub at himself, eventually followed Goosh’s lead, and lowered his shorts to his knees, sitting there in his boxers, waiting his turn.

Niki could feel herself getting quite close, and rather than interrupt her sensory wave by changing laps, she stayed on Robbie’s lap a bit longer, stopping her manipulation of his cock for a moment and squeezed her nipple in time with her clitoral stimulation. “Oh, fuck, yes!!. This is too good ... too good ... too good!” As she bucked against her fingers, her whole body shaking, it was clear to everyone that she was cumming. Her loud shrieks of release that soon followed underscored that fact, and as she climaxed, spread legged and exposed before Robbie, she slumped down, gasping a little, her hand returning to gently stroke his prick as she recovered. She could feel his prick quivering, his own orgasm approaching, and she quickly stopped her movements, removing her hand and patting his arm as she got off of his lap. “That was a bit close, mmmm, don’t think you want to be shooting off quite yet, do you?

Robbie slowly shook his head, not wanting to argue with such an angel of pleasure, but inside he was going ‘Well, fuck yea, I did, sheesh!’ As she left his lap, leaving his slim angry red headed cock waving in the air, he got a little self conscious, and slipped his underwear back over the top of his prick, not hiding his obviously bulge, but at least hiding the damp tip of his prick.

Sliding her legs apart as she straddled Goosh’s lap, she saw that, while he had not lowered his jeans, he had undone them. “Oh ... seems like everyone is getting things ready for me!” she teased, glancing over and seeing Brenden boldly cupping his hard on through his exposed underwear, his shorts down to his knees. Moaning a little in pleasurable delight, Niki slowly ran her fingers through her damp sex, her lips now swollen, flushed with blood, their color darkened as her body reflected her arousal and recent orgasm. “You boys are all looking at me, aren’t you? Looking at me play with my pussy...” she teased, making herself begin to get all horny again, knowing she still had two more laps to sit on. As she began to rock on top of Goosh’s legs, she reached in and easily found his thick cock. As she stroked it, she realized that he was easily the size of Chuck, an impressive staff of flesh. “Mmmmm” she said, rocking a bit, stroking, she felt his shaft quivering in her hand. “Fuck, sorry!” she heard him say as he began to shoot his cum out, covering her hand and hitting her stomach. Leaning forward, clutching his shooting prick to her body, she hid his embarrassment from the others, gently stroking him against her bare skin until he slowed down and sat there, eye’s closed and ashamed.

“Hey ... hey!” she said, getting his attention. “That was beautiful, don’t you dare hide your head!”

Chuck, noticing what had happened, got up, adjusting his hard prick in his pants, and went to the bathroom to get a wash rag, quickly getting it warm and wringing out the excess water. Returning, he handed to Niki with a smile, whispering at her “Such a slut you are ... Kiki...”.

Feeling flushed every time he teased her with that name, Niki took the rag, shaking her head slightly at his teasing tone, and carefully wiped away the mess on her belly, and cleaning the head of Goosh’s spent cock. Handing Goosh the rag as she got up from his lap, she leaned down, bending and exposing her backside, and kissed his cheek “That was pretty cool...”

Turning to look at the last of the five guests, she saw Brenden had stopped holding himself through his underwear, and was pulling them down to expose his prick. Reaching over to slowly play with his quivering staff, she slowly straddled his legs, watching his eyes follow her damp pussy as it lifted up and over his lap. “Could not wait, hmmmm?” she teased lightly, her hand easily stroking his shaft up and down as she began to play with herself, giving the last of them their up close and personal show. She could feel a bit of dampness a bit below one of her breasts, and she realized she had missed a spot ... some of Goosh was still clinging to her. Beginning to ride her circling fingers as she made a show of masturbating Brenden, she pulled on his long thin cock a bit more rapidly, but not so much that a repeat explosion was likely. It was not as if she was trying to make them orgasm, she was just, playing.

As she finished Brenden’s show and moved back to sit again on Chuck’s lap, she looked around the table at the mixture of eager and a tad nervous faces of the boys. “So, um, you liked that I bet...” she said, pulling herself up onto his lap and turning to the side, making herself comfortable.

Pulling her close, his hand cupping her bottom as he slid her sideways back against his stomach, and the hardness of his hidden length, Chuck chortled “You were great ... quite ... something ... right guys? “ he asked before nodding at Goosh, “I think it is still your turn ... seems like everyone was ... distracted” Picking up his phone and setting another timer, he settled back, quite enjoying his game, and the lengths to which Niki would go ... she was ... something else, that was for sure.

Still distracted a bit by the show Niki had just put on, combined with his own recovery from shooting off in her hand, Goosh took a minute, looking the board over before resuming the game. As the minutes went by, and more and more players too their turn, the anticipation as to who was going to ‘win’ the next time, built up and up. Chuck’s enigmatic smile as he continued to hold onto the naked Niki did nothing to satisfy everyone’s curiosity, and it was soon apparent that everyone was trying hard to be the next winner.

When Chuck’s phone finally did chime, it was met with a loud groan “Oh, fuck ... I was just about to get in the lead again!” Brenden complained, setting his piece down without taking his turn. Looking at the board, it appeared that both Chuck and Jackson were tied in the lead.

“Go ahead Jackson, what do you want for your dare?”

Jackson looked at Niki and then at Chuck as if considering, then just blurted out “I think she should give the leader, me, a blow job now! I mean ... Niki, I dare you to come over and give me a nice blow job...” His last dare suggestion, which Steve had picked up on and used, had been such a success, he hoped that he was reading the signs right. He was pretty sure that Niki had done much more than masturbate at the last party, and the way Chuck was egging her on, he assumed that he enjoyed watching her acting all slutty -- but a cute slutty, not a skanky one ... oh definitely not a skanky slut.

“You can do that?” Steve asked a bit above a whisper, stunned at Jackson’s audacity.

Chuck smiled, patting Niki’s ass as she moved on his lap. “Hop to it, everyone knows you want to, why hide it ... You see guys ... she really loves being watched ... that last dare, hell, it just made her want more. My shorts are soaked where she was sitting” he exaggerated, pointing to a small, but evident, damp spot on his right leg.

Eyes down, Niki got up, her nipples achingly hard as she moved towards Jackson, Steve moving his chair out of the way so that she could kneel down between their two chairs. She was on such a ride, she could feel her naughty thoughts continuing to run rampant, she wanted to touch them all again, even ... suck them all if they asked, she knew she would do it. Kneeling, she reached over and helped Jackson pull his pants down, freeing his cock, its thick head and rather short staff still presenting a sizeable target due to its girth.

Tossing her hair back over her shoulder, she leaned in and ran her tongue along the side of his prick, looking up into his stunned face. She mouthed this prick as he lay his head back, closing his eyes as the pleasure shot from his cock directly into his brain. Never before had anything like this happened to him, hell, to anyone he knew!. Robbie looked over at the kneeling girl, her head bobbing in his friend’s lap, and he could not help but clutch himself, his hand massaging his prick through his underwear, a small spot of dampness marking where his cock was still leaking precum.


Unlocking the door and stumbling into the apartment, Amber was glad she had taken a Lyft ride this evening, she could never have driven home. She was not plastered, but she was definitely feeling no pain. She’d left her friends at the bar, they seemed intent on finding someone to go home with, but she’d had enough of boys and their stupid games ... they all seemed so juvenile. Besides, she had Chuck and little slut Niki to play with ... even though he had his geek friends over.

Coming into the living room, she saw that something must have indeed happened while she was out, as Niki was naked, on the floor, sucking off one of the geeks. “God, can she not keep her mouth off of cock?” she said, making a joke, or so she thought, her words slightly slurred. Looking around at the startled faces of the boys, and missing the slightly look of annoyance on Chuck’s face, she continued into the room. “Wha? Look at her ... I did not think she’d be this much of a skank ... but I guess when there are six cocks around, even if most of them are loser cocks, she just could not help herself, huh?” She moved over to Chuck, as if to claim him, still oblivious to his mounting irritation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.