Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night - Cover

Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: First Days With a New Toy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: First Days With a New Toy - After getting to know first Niki (Games 1), and then her roommate Amber during the last 'game' (Games 2), Chuck has become a fixture around their apartment, practically moving in with Amber. They kindly let him host his next gaming night. Sounds like a nice break for their new 'pet' Niki. Right? Be sure to read the previous Games stories to revisit how these three ended up living together the way they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

An hour later, closing the door behind the last of the guests, Niki turned back from the door, still naked. Everyone else had gotten dressed again after the impromptu orgy, though when Niki had started to find her clothes, Amber had simply shook her head ‘No’. Looking to Chuck for a reprieve, and getting none, Niki had reluctantly complied, and began picking up the room, stacking up the dishes in the kitchen. Returning to the living room, she saw Amber sitting on the couch next to Chuck, the two of them quite cozy looking. Uncertain, she hesitated at the doorway, before coming into the room and standing in front of the couple. Her one-time boyfriend looked at her with a bit of a smile, softening her awkwardness, but did nothing to lessen her embarrassment.

Amber, quite content, having ensorcelled the large cocked boy, and garnered power over his ex, her roommate, looked at Niki and simply looked from her eyes, down over her naked body, then stared at her naked sex for a long moment or two. “Kneel” she said peremptorily, watching to see how willing her roommate was going to take to her new role in their lives.

Niki shuddered for a moment, she had thought things were done for the night. It was rather late and she was tired, aching for bed, but also aching for a bit more relief. Everyone else had their fill of cocks or fingers, but she had been left on her own for the last hour ... Just her and her own hand.

Uncertain whether to question the command now, not sure if she was going to fight back at all, she decided to put off that decision until tomorrow when she was more rested. Taking the lesser of two evils, she knelt down before the two of them, and waited.

“Niki - we are going to bed in a minute, and I really want Chuck to eat me out ... but, well, I never got cleaned up after he fucked me so well, and while I could just hop in the shower and wash everything out ... I figured ‘Hey ... you can earn your keep ... so let’s get you working!”.

Moving her legs apart slightly, she patted her shorts covered pussy and instructed. “See if you can make me all clean for Chuckie now ... hmmm?”

Niki, obedient, subservient, and incredibly turned on, moved in between Amber’s legs and reached up, unsnapped her shorts, and flipped back the flaps. Reaching deftly with both hands, she slid the shorts and damp panties down over Amber’s hips, moving out of the way so that she could make the girl nude from the waist down. Seeing the damp, gooey mess in the hairs around Amber’s sex, Niki swallowed nervously, looking up at her roommate, before leaning forward, spreading her friend’s thighs gently, and began to lick her from clit to anus, cleaning every drop of fluid that she found, dried or not.

Amber ran her fingers through Niki’s dark hair and smiled. “Chuck ... she’s perfect ... don’t you think??”

Chuck watched in awe. His cock throbbing and quickly getting hard from the sight. “That she is” he grabbed his bulge as he watches his girls play

Niki, nude as ordered, knelt there and cleaned her roommate’s pussy, tasting her longtime friend for the first time. The easy way Amber had taken to controlling her and Chuck’s new pet, sent shivers down Niki’s spine. She looked at Chuck as she ate out her friend, seeing his hungry, eager glance. Watching him cup himself, she longed for him to take her, and fuck her like before, but she knew that Amber was now in charge, and she seemed to have other plans.

“Enough Niki ... I think I am clean enough ... Chuck ... let’s go to bed. Niki honey, come along behind us ... you can sit in the chair and watch as he shows me how good he is with his tongue ... and his prick ... be sure and keep your fingers busy in that slutty little cunt of yours the whole time ... and if you are good, I will let you clean us up after ... but if you are bad ... and don’t play with yourself the whole time, I will have you sleeping on the floor ... alone...”

Chuck followed Amber to her bedroom with Niki close behind. He undressed and got into bed with her his cock only hidden by his boxer briefs now. He was dying to fuck Niki again but loved (at least in his eager young mind) Amber as well. and didn’t wanna upset that. He somehow ‘knew’ that Niki was his to fuck whenever he wanted, but Amber would require pleasing. He went along with her control, for now. If it got to be a problem, he would show them both who really was in charge around here.

Stopping Amber at the edge of her bed, Chuck reached up, sliding her shirt off before reaching around to unhook her bra. Dropping them both to the floor, he took the naked girl in his arms and kissed her hungrily, deftly and deeply for a long moment, glancing over as Niki moved over to the upholstered chair, and sat down. As Niki’s hand began to slowly stroke her sex as ordered, Chuck moved and pushed Amber down onto the bed, pressing her backwards, but leaving her feet on the floor.

“Good viewpoint” he murmured, as he moved between her legs, spreading them apart, and lowering his face to the recently cleaned vagina of his new lover. Putting his heart and soul into it, he began to pay attention to her most holy of holies. Unlike some guys that were put off by oral sex, not wanting to perform such a thing, Chuck had read enough to know if you want girls to REALLY want to have sex with you, get good at cunnilingus. So, he tried, he tried really hard. Hopefully it was paying off.

Niki watched her roommate lay back as ‘her’ Chuck begin to pleasure Amber the way Niki remembered oh so well, and felt her body react, even if she was a bit sad at the lack of attention. Being ordered to masturbate was not new, it was like the games, but being ordered to do so while sitting and watching two people on their own bed was a new and more intimate game.

Amber was floating. Chuck was very very good, and she was still ramped up and ready after Niki’s sweet lips had thoroughly cleaned her. She was in heaven. The atmosphere was both loving and kinky, with her sweet Chuck doting on her and their ‘pet’ watching as ordered.

Time passed in a sensual haze, and soon it was clear that Amber was ready and Chuck was moving her up onto the bed, sliding between her thighs, lifting them both up, spreading her wide, and placing the head of his prick at her opening. Looking into her eyes, he slowly slid in, murmuring “Oh ... fuck ... so ... good” as he did so. She was hot. She was wet. She was so tight. He could feel her with every fiber of his cock.

Niki moaned as the intensity of his initial penetration set off memories in her own sex. As she drove herself onwards, now using two fingers to slide in and out of her sex, knees raised high spreading herself open, she rode her own long wave of pleasure.

As Chuck felt his hard length sink into the ever willing Amber, he shuddered as her sex clamped on his prick, milking him with her Kegel muscles. Smoothly pulling out and then reversing direction, he began to slowly fuck her, his hips moving strong and sure. He could see Niki watching them, her teeth biting her lower lip as her hand remained busy between her naked thighs. Having an audience was not all that unusual. They had been playing those games lately, but somehow in the privacy of Amber’s bedroom, it was somehow amazingly kinkier. Fucking Amber while her roommate, his ‘other’ girlfriend, watched only increased his arousal. And his desire to fuck harder, deeper, and to fuck her until he came all over her.

Amber could sense the increased intensity of Chuck’s attentions, and compared to earlier, she was amazed he still had that much in him. She had heard guys sometimes had issues going more than once. Not Chuck, obviously. As she lay back, his earlier oral ministrations having fully prepared her for his cock, she took him deeply, spreading her thighs, eventually locking her heels behind his buttocks as he bottomed out inside of her. “Oh ... fuck ... Chuck...” she moaned, then giggled a bit at the rhyme.

Chuck looked down, catching her laughing and pressed in harder. “What the fuck?” he growled, demanding that she stop laughing.

“Sorry ... its just ... Fuck ... Chuck ... it rhymed...” she said again, just barely staving off another bout of giggles...

“Yeah, I will give you fuck Chuck...” he said sternly, sliding in to the hilt and holding it there, pulling her ass up to meet his body, clutching her quivering cheeks in his two hands as her heels stayed locked behind his ass.

He began to really plow into her faster now, their bodies bouncing on the bed, their onlooker forgotten in their passion. Over and over he slammed into the wet cunt of his partner until he felt her spasming beneath him, her voice shrieking as she came. Not stopping, not allowing her to catch her breath, he kept going, and going, forcing her to another peak in a matter of seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.