Lenny's Roots
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

The whole rental business of the pleasure boats was in its own way a scam for the owners to get access to the guest’s personal details. That allowed their customers to win the free chips for gambling that might send them to the tables in an unscheduled side trip to test the benign nature of lady luck. More often than not, they were hooked for the duration or until the money ran out, whichever came first in the fast-changing environment.

Sometimes it was the wives that caught the gaming bug and they pulled out all the stops to get a chance at winning some serious money.

I was constantly surprised at the whims of human nature that favored sitting down at a betting table instead of getting a shot at one of the glamorous models that stalked the hallways and the private rooms of the paying guests. There was an entire multi-layered system of comps and perks for the gambling guests that left them with a feeling of getting something for nothing even though they might have lost a bundle at the gambling tables. Even the most gorgeous of the showgirls understood how important it was to lure the gullible prospects down to the gaming tables to get them started down that road to perdition that left them with empty pockets and a feeling that they had been fleeced by professionals.

I was getting along sweet and low with Jackie and Jill and we looked like an old married couple except for the fact I had two wives instead of the standard one. Sometimes when we danced on one of the terraces with beautiful background lights, I swung the two hot-to-trot house cunts on both arms like a matched pair of prime, fully-comped pussies. It was hard work to satisfy them both after the lights went down low behind the circular bed because they were the type that needed lots of loving from top to bottom and all over again.

I have to admit their beautiful backsides looked so much alike when their heads were buried in the pillows that I was only guessing at who I was poking from behind in those magic hours after midnight behind the locked doors of our faux honeymoon suite.

Eventually, I was able to get lots of inspiring motivation from the way that Jackie would grunt like a sailor when I bottomed out in her sweet heart-shaped buttocks. On the other side of the coin, I received plenty of chant-like encouragement in little outbursts of filth from Jill’s pretty mouth when I was riding her ass harder than a cowboy wanting to win the silver buckle. I had the determination to show that beautiful piece of ass that I was the best bareback rider west of the Mississippi River. She was game to the very end and her rear-end was always covered with the sheen of honest sweat and other juices of unknown origin.

Now that Lenny was out of the way, Ramon and I were ready to really enjoy ourselves fucking our way through the house pussy under the pretense that we were merely doing our jobs and taking inventory of the company assets.

None of our live-in girlfriends seemed to have any problem about that, but with these high-strung beautiful dolls, one never really knew the lay of the land without hearing it right from the horse’s mouth. I was in mud of hard-core Sin City dicking Jackie and Jill at the same time and not being able to choose between them.

I knew I would probably only be able to take one of them back to Vegas with me when it was time for me to return and I was not too enthusiastic about the process of picking and choosing because I was certain it would leave me with a feeling of guilt about leaving someone behind.

Besides, I was fairly convinced that neither of the girls would want to separate permanently because they sort of complimented each other’s personality and between them, they made the perfect woman.

The holidays were right around the corner and the gambling crowd slowly changed to pure tourist mix right in front of my eyes. That cut down on the profit margin but I noticed most of the staff was not distraught at the reduction in income because the trade-off was an overall sense of happy times getting nearer every day. I generally hated the holidays because it put a lot of pressure on me to go out and buy gifts for one and all. If past history was any indicator, I sometimes got the wrong things or overlooked some people I should have remembered without failure in order to stay ahead in the game and out of trouble.

At least we were in that part of the country that abounded in a free selection of holiday trees provided you were able to find just the right one and it was not on somebody’s property.

There always seemed to be incidents of people getting a load of shotgun pellets in their ass just for cutting down a tree in a sea of trees that spread all the way to the horizon in the distance. I was sorely tempted to buy an imitation tree, but knew it would be met with derision as soon as I had it up and decorated to my personal liking. I think the attitude of the west coast crowd was that if you had an imitation tree you probably had a defective cock to go with it.

The heavy snowfall took nobody by surprise because the weather forecasters were in seventh heaven describing in great detail which areas would get only a sprinkling of the white stuff and which sections would be buried under multiple inches of the stuff that changed the landscape in every direction. The weather people out there were pretty good at that shit because they had top-notch equipment and their jobs depended on making the right calls with plenty of time for people to be properly prepared for the worst outcome.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.