Lenny's Roots
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

I was a long way from the roach-infested tenement back in the Big Apple, sitting on my thirty-something ass in a 24/7 waffle house just off the Las Vegas Strip. I was looking for the Lo-Cal blueberry syrup because my selection of well-pressed trousers was getting a mite tight around the waistline and I was starting to feel sluggish and slow in the early morning hours.

Of course, nobody that lived in Vegas, including yours truly, ever thought of silly concepts like the time of day or night because the place was never really a morning, noon or nighttime thing. I could be eating waffles at six AM or at midnight and never know the difference. I had started keeping Ramon, my combination driver and bodyguard close to me at all times except when I was screwing one of the bimbos that seemed to be getting younger every day. In the back of my mind, I accepted the fact that it was probably me that was getting older rather than the pretty young things getting younger. In my case, it didn’t really matter because I was at that stage in my life when I was obsessively attracted to older women and found the younger generation to be a bunch of strange thinking alien lifeforms from another planet.

Ramon was really on the payroll of Don Leone and the boys back on the lower East Side, but he was comped to me for the duration of my Las Vegas chores getting the escort business back on track and out of the headlines. It was one of the most lucrative areas of the Leone Empire and normally flourished in any big urban area, especially places like Las Vegas or Miami Beach.

Earlier that morning, I had looked in the mirror on the twenty-ninth floor of the Majestic Hotel and Casino complex and had to admit I didn’t like what I saw. I still had the unmistakable traces of a black eye from the altercation out at the airport when Ramon and I got tangled up with the security guards for Lady Glamour and her entourage from Hell. I was only doing my job of keeping the sensation seeking immature bitch from making more problems for the organization with her constant drug-addled scrapes with the law or rival competition.

I suspected the vinyl sheathed piece of ass from good old Brooklyn, USA was fully aware that she was messing with Tony Sorrentino. She certainly knew that I represented the interests of our mutual boss, Don Leone and the rest of the connected New York family that had boosted her into fame and fortune. I figured it was likely she remembered that I had taken advantage of her indebtedness to the family and had pooched her pretty ass in the back seat of a limo taking us to a concert over in New Jersey. I didn’t regret giving it to her back there, because I liked doing that to any female that knew what side her bread was buttered on and it made me feel like I was in control of the situation. I knew right away that she was surrendering her sweet rear door hole to me because of my role as her mentor in the campaign to put her in the spotlight and not because she had a yen for my out-of-shape body that needed a personal trainer with a no-nonsense approach to fitness.

Ramon and I were outnumbered by the half-dozen or so young lions from the shake-your-booty brigade and we retreated quickly to retain what little dignity we still held, despite our losing efforts. I saw Lady Glamour’s sleek cheeks all gussied up in the black vinyl swishing into a town-car with Nevada plates and remembered the last time I had her in the back seat of a limo; I had shamefully yanked down her French undies and reminded her that she was still Connie Malloy to me. We had grown up in the same neighborhood and I had dated a couple of her older sisters before they passed me on to the youngest one in the brood and told her to keep her eye on me because I liked girl’s asses far too much for decent dating. I knew my Connie was a depraved anal bitch and I was just proving that the upscale Lady Glamour was just the same. It was a weakness with me and I knew it was time for me to grow up and get away from the fetish-related fun and games that only robbed me of my self-respect.

To make matters worse, my old pal Lenny Mazurka was headlining at the Luxor and my hours were filled with keeping him out of trouble related to teenaged girls, overdoses and excess gambling at the tables down in the Casino. I told the manager that anything he won would be reimbursed by Don Leone and anything he lost would be best written off as a cost of doing business.

That all seemed to be kosher from their point of view.

At least, it worked until he gave the daughter of the Casino manager a hit on some potent Colombian snow that rendered her resistance-free for the remainder of the evening.

He had introduced the nineteen year old University student to some rarely attempted erotic positions and taken photos of her being taken from the rear by most of his male entourage along with “around the world” videos of her bedroom suite travels. She was a sweet kid and I thought it was low even for the depraved Lenny with his “take no prisoners” attitude when it came to finding pussy.

I knew when I saw Lenny and Lady Glamour together at the Luxor Casino bar that things were about to get a lot hotter and I put the Casino manager’s daughter thing on a back burner to make certain the pair of them would not be starting any fires I couldn’t put out. I see now that was a big mistake but sometimes it is hard to think straight when Lady Glamour’s vinyl coated backside was perched up high and tight and within reach of Lenny’s inquisitive hands at two AM in the morning and me with no back-up except Ramon to give me juice.

Ramon was a tough piece of work, but he was a sort of toothless tiger, never gaining any skills with the use of firearms or blades to make a point that was impossible to ignore. I really kept him close because he was quick to agree with me even when I knew I was wrong and that fed my ego in a way that helped boost my confidence in a losing situation. Neither Ramon nor I had ever carried anywhere near one of the Casinos and we only kept a secret little arsenal in the trunk of the limo in case we got in a real firefight we couldn’t run away from with any degree of success.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.