I Am a Corporate Whore

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Honest woman tells her love story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Water Sports   Prostitution   .

That’s exactly how I earn a living. A very good one too. Because I’m tops at what I do. My father taught me two important lessons. Always tell the truth and always do your best. So that’s me.

When Dad asked me how I could afford the new BMW convertible, I told him my income. He whistled and asked how a girl two years out of college made that much. I just pointed to my head and my body. He almost asked another question but stopped. We never spoke of it again.

My boyfriend, yes I have one, knows exactly what I do and accepts me for who and what I am. That is precisely why he is my boyfriend. It’s not for sex per se, because I have other cocks in me, on average, twice a day. But that is work. Feeling the hands on my body and the rubbing and squirting down there doesn’t meet my most important needs. I need loving sex from a man who is not joining with a busty beautiful blond body, but with the person inside that package. And that man is my boyfriend. He is not handsome or rugged or even have the biggest penis I get regularly. He just loves me to pieces.

I work part-time at the office but am also on call every other day for a 24-hour shift. That can be inconvenient. Night before last my boyfriend and I had just gotten down to some overdue loving. I’d entertained a crude and insensitive client for a couple of hours that afternoon. He was all about how many times he could ejaculate in me without one thought of my enjoyment. I’d douched his crummy residue as soon as possible.

Anyway, my boyfriend had just entered me when my cell chirped with a text message from my boss. He was concluding a big deal and needed me at the hotel ASAP. My boyfriend knew the drill. He pulled out.

I’d showered just before we hit the sack so I pulled on one of my slut dresses, no bra or panties. Kissing my beau goodbye with a “Later!”, I started up my BMW and headed to my assignment. That’s all it was. A romp with a client who needed to feel like he was a stud in order to spend his money on our services and products.

I’ve “hooked” a lot of first-time and repeat business during the two years I have been with this company. My boss appreciates that as well as how favorably some of the directors feel about how he is running the business. Those old coots have taken me on some damn interesting trips too. It does make me feel good to pleasure them after having met some of their wives.

It was a pretty basic fuck this time so I was back in my place about two hours later. I was going to shower again but my boyfriend woke up and just said, “As you are, please.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.