Banging in the Barn - Cover

Banging in the Barn

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Coming of Age Sex Story: A young man's summer work experience becomes far richer than he ever expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Incest   Water Sports   .

It was the next day after I arrived at my uncle’s farm to stay for a month and help out. I was 16 and could even get paid for my labors. My cousin Julie, two years older than me, was assigned to show me around and find things for me to do.

She had teased me sexually unmercifully since I arrived. The last time I’d seen her she was a 14-year-old twerp who giggled and acted silly. Now she was a confident young woman a couple of years my senior who was almost too assertive.

As we climbed up the ladder into the hayloft, I looked up and she was commando under her jeans skirt. Damn! I knew she’d grown some nice tits since I last saw her but her pussy and ass were equally attractive. I just got on the ladder behind her when she stopped and let her piss spray all over me!

I was paralyzed until she ran out of ammo then I grabbed her and pulled her down onto the loose straw on the barn floor, damp with the yellow rain. I was bigger and stronger so I just held her down with one hand while I dropped my pants with the other and shoved the boner the view had given me up into her pussy. I’d already given some thought about a romantic seduction but it was clear she didn’t want to play that game.

There were some squeals and struggles and “don’ts”, but they weren’t too serious because her hips moved right back against my thrusts. Then she moaned in orgasm as I groaned with mine. We lay together panting and silent. When my dick softened enough, I pulled out and pissed all over her crotch. She squealed again and then started laughing like crazy, thrilled that her teasing had paid off like she wanted it to. I knew this was going to be a great month!

It sure was. Even though she had a boyfriend that she went out with on weekends, we fucked every day at least once. When either one of us instigated a coupling, we’d refer to “going to the barn” in honor of our first place.

Even after her dates she’d slip into my bed and moan as I pounded in the cum he’d put there earlier. We also talked as we worked together and I learned that she didn’t love him; he was just fun to do things with, like I was.

We still peed on each other but made sure it was easier to clean up than that first time. Swimming in the creek was a good place as was getting in the bathtub when everybody else was gone. Fucking wasn’t so messy so we just used every opportunity that came along.

The month went by too quickly. There was plenty to do and I had no obligations till school started so my visit was extended. Julie was quietly joyful.

I’d met her boyfriend who didn’t know how close she and I had become. He had a sister my age who begged him to be taken along as a double date. Julie had heard that she was putting out so I was interested.

The second of the doubles, we drove her boyfriend’s SUV back to the creek in the moonlight and skinny-dipped. Julie and he were fooling around in the water and then got on a blanket still naked and kept it up. I could see that he was “up”.

Marge kept looking at them and moving close to me so I just wordlessly guided her to the other blanket. It was nearly a full moon and a clear night, so visibility was good. She went tits-up and knees apart, the invitation clear. We copied the other couple who were 69ing. Everybody stole glances at the others, curious as hell.

Julie rode her date and I just slid in mine the classic way. The sounds of one couple seemed to be amplified by the other so a crescendo of lust resulted. Marge had obviously ridden this horse before, to use a farm idiom. We all rinsed the evidence off and got dressed before heading home.

Julie slipped into my bed when everyone else was asleep. “Do you want to fuck me?” I grabbed for her pussy so she continued, “I wasn’t sure since you saw me do it earlier.”

I was sliding in the slime when I spoke, “Hell, I’ve been in his stuff before. It was wild seeing him put it there too.” Later she asked me about Marge and I gave her my impressions, tactfully and truthfully saying she was better, but not by much.

With two honeys to have fun with, and lots of hard field work to build endurance they appreciated, that next month went fast. There were two tearful and lust-filled goodbyes but I promised to return at school breaks. I wondered, on that bus ride home, if there would be other dicks in the “mix”, or the barn, when I returned, considering the heat those honeys generated ... Oh well!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.