Naugty Grace - Cover

Naugty Grace

by Richolddude

Copyright© 2017 by Richolddude

Sex Story: Grace decides she needs a little bit of discipline and I am happy to oblige.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

It had been 3 satisfying months since I first made Grace my mistress and I craved her as badly as I did before I fucked her. Because of her age and school restrictions I didn’t see as much of her as I liked but I made sure she regularly got flowers and gifts and I arranged for her to have a car at her disposal. I don’t think this would’ve been possible had her family been just a little more observant but she went to boarding school and her parents trotted her out at dinners and social functions but largely ignored her.

Grace played a part for her family. They were an up and coming family with political aspirations. They were heavily involved with the church and local charities. Grace was president of the Methodist youth group and it was a source of amusement to me that she would attend functions and speak about morality and abstinence and drinking then a few hours later she would be consuming wine and blissfully fucking a man older than her father. The delicious irony made it even sweeter when she was lying on the bed with her legs spread panting with lust.

I heard the car pull in on Friday and when she walked in she was still in her uniform. This was the first time she had been in my home in uniform. Before she had always changed into something sexy and sleek. Today though she was here and she was wearing the navy and green plaid skirt with a white button down and a navy blazer. She wore very plain black shoes and minimal makeup. I was uncomfortably turned on. I had always seen her as a young but adult woman with slutty tendencies. Now she was here and looking innocent in attire with her delicious body covered in a school uniform. She had a pouty angry expression that let me know she had had a bad day. I sighed and shifted slightly so my raging erection was straining less against my pants.

“What’s wrong Grace?”

“Mrs. Lattimer is a bitch.”

“I see. What’s she done?”

She threw herself down next to me and poured out the story about getting a “few” bad grades and being forced to detention, and how she was an utter tyrant. Now let me say, Grace was exceptionally smart and for her to be getting bad grades was unacceptable. She was just being lazy. I didn’t want to come across as a parent but at the same time sliding grades would cause her to have less time with me and her parents would begin paying more attention. She was threatening our relationship with this slacking on schoolwork.

“Grace, I don’t want to make you upset, but you must pull your grade up.”

“Oh God! Another lecture. Perfect.”

“Think for a minute Grace. If you get detention and they contact your parents a lot of questions will come up.” She studied my face. She hadn’t thought of this.

“I guess I didn’t think about that.”

“They will want to know what you do with your time. They will begin asking about all the weekends you have spent “studying” or doing school things.”

“Yeah,” she mutterer moodily.

“Do you enjoy our relationship?”

“Yes of course I do,” she snapped.

“Then you will make your apologies to Mrs. Lattimer and pull your grade up immediately.”

She glared glared at me her green eyes narrowing.

“I guess so,” she muttered.

“Good girl,” I said and hugged her gently.

She let me hold her close and then I heard her naughty giggle.

“What?”

“You are kind of sexy when you are being all strict and firm,” she said with a smile.

“Oh? You liked that,” I said. I was catching her playfully sexy mood.

“Oh yes. You were like my principal only better looking. I thought for a moment you were going to punish me,” she said invitingly. I caught the role immediately. I stood up abruptly and walked over to my office door.

“Miss Davis, I need to see you in my office. Now.” she followed me into my home office and shut the door behind her. She sat demurely in one of the chairs on the opposite side of my desk.

“Grace, your poor behavior has come to my attention and I am afraid it must be corrected.”

“Yes of course sir.”

“It is too late for that now Grace. I am going to have to punish you. Please place your hands on my desk.”

She complied and I walked behind her and raised her skirt. She was wearing the most naughty lacy black panties. My cock stirred at the sight of her bent over in her school uniform and her indecent panties exposed. I caressed her ass softly for just a moment before I gave her bottom a stinging slap. She gasped but didn’t call a halt. I gave her deliciously round bottom 6 or 7 more hard smacks alternating cheeks.

“I hope I wasn’t too harsh.”

She turned slowly and I lost my breath at how fucking hot she looked. Her long reddish gold hair was coming out of its ponytail and her cheeks were flushed pink. She was biting her full bottom lip and looking at me with those hot green eyes. She had taken her blazer off and her button down shirt strained over her C cup tits that were heaving as she was breathing hard. Through the white fabric of her shirt I could see her lacy black bra now that the blazer was off. Her uniform skirt was hitched up from where I had raised it to spank her. She turned back around and leaned over my desk.

“Spank me again, please.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.