Nerds Together - Cover

Nerds Together

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Rob and Jane are the senior class brainiac nerds, and also the victims of a cruel competition devised by the football jocks and their cheerleader girlfriends. Rob doesn't fare too badly in the competition - his manhood sees the cheerleaders having second thoughts about him. Jane, on the other hand, gets hurt badly by one of the football jocks. Rob and Jane are thrust together to work on a project, and they become closer due to their shared experiences....much closer and intimate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Size   Small Breasts   .

My name is Rob and I am a 17 year old brainiac nerd - one of two people competing for the title of “Nerd of the Senior Class of 2017”. The other person is Jane who is also 17 years old. The unkind football jocks and their cheerleader girlfriends, who are also part of our senior class, call her “Plain Jane”.

Jane and I have been thrust together by our teachers all through our senior schooling. I know her very well ... and she is anything but plain. I have found her to be kind and caring and very intelligent ... it’s just that she completely missed out when curves and breasts were handed out.

I have just added to my knowledge of Jane ... we are currently naked and temporarily exhausted in her bed - we have just had sex for the first time together. She is cuddled up to me, head laying on my chest with her slim fingers idly playing with one of my nipples.

I have a couple of people to thank for this very pleasurable situation. Peter, the school football captain, for seducing Jane, fucking her and dropping her. Jane shared with me some of the details of what had happened. She was devastated.

“It wasn’t your fault” I told her.

I then went on to explain the sick little game that some of the footballers and their slut girlfriends had been playing. She had been collateral damage in that game - Peter would have scored maximum points by having sex with her with a bonus for popping her virginity.

“How do you know about this?” she asked.

“I was a victim too” I explained.

I then explained how Melody had been allocated me to seduce. But in the case of the girls, all they had to do was obtain the underpants of their assigned male. She had led me on, and got me naked but got a massive surprise when she pulled off my underpants.

“Oh ... what was that” asked Jane.

I paused for a moment and then meekly admitted that my cock was larger than normal.

Melody had admitted that I was twice the size of her boyfriend Mark, which had led to her playing with my cock. Things got a little out of control ... we finished up having sex. She swore me to secrecy, but I had no problems sharing this information with Jane.


Thirty minutes ago, Jane and I had been studying together in her retreat which adjoined her bedroom.

“Will you show me please?” she asked.

“Show you?” I asked.

“Your cock” she clarified her request in the sweetest of voices.

“Are you sure?” I asked again.

She nodded and smiled.

Up to that point Melody had been the only female to see me naked ... well aside from my mother when I was younger. I had been a virgin until Melody and I had had sex. However, I had a good grasp on the theory courtesy of my porn collection.

I stood up in front of Jane and went to undo my shorts.

“Take everything off please”.

“Ok” I replied.

My shirt came off first, followed by my shorts ... and then my undershorts.

My cock started to harden from its soft state. When soft it was about 5 inches long ... and when fully hard it was a neat 10 inches.

“Wow” she exclaimed adding “You are bigger soft than Peter was hard”.

I laughed and smiled at that revelation. Something that I would store up for later use. Jane was watching me intently ... watching as my cock filled out and hardened. It was soon standing tall - pointing vertically.

I stood there with my hands on my hips ... waiting to see what would happen next.

Then I got the courage to ask “Can I see you too?”

Jane frowned and then said “I’m ugly”.

“No ... no you are not. You are beautiful” I blurted out.

Jane laughed.

“I know that you are a very honest person Rob ... so I believe what you say. But I still think I’m ugly” she explained.

Jane is tall and slim like me. She has short curly red hair which frames a very beautiful face which is slightly hidden by a pair of nerdy glasses. She has a smattering of freckles over her face and upper chest. Her skin is very pale.

I have often gazed at her soft hands and sexy slim feet with their perfectly maintained nails.

She stood up, and slowly removed her dress. She had no need for a bra - she was totally flat chested with tiny little nipples. All that remained were a small pair of white panties.

“Nice” I commented.

She smiled then she bent over and removed the panties revealing a neatly trimmed mound which matched the colour on her head.

“Beautiful” I added.

“Thank you Rob”.


Within five minutes we were laying together on her bed ... kissing and cuddling. She had her hand wrapped as best she could around my cockshaft, gently milking it.

“It’s so hot ... soft and yet so hard” she commented.

I kissed her again, and then wiggled down the bed to bring my lips level with her nipples. I licked around them and then nibbled them, repeating the treatment on each until I had her groaning nd writhing about on the bed.

“Oh ... oh ... aghhhhhh ... oh god” she wailed, orgasming just from my nipples stimulations.

I slipped a hand down between her thighs, running my fingers across her very wet pussy lips before slipping a finger or two between them. There I found an abundance of her stick juices which I coated my fingertips with before popping them between my lips.

“Yum ... you taste amazing” I told her.

She smiled at me.

“I’m going to lick you now” I told her as I repositioned myself to between her thighs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.