Life Altering Events - Cover

Life Altering Events

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Her car catches fire at a rest stop and he is there to help. Who knew what a history and a future they would have?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

And so, I wound up with not one, but five beautiful women in my life. Somehow, somewhere, there was an election, and I was voted the luckiest man in the universe. The story didn’t end there. I’m an old man, but not that old.

I still needed to get married and help my new wife with her career. We did plan the wedding, for the back yard, and oh, my, did they go all out. The girls had been doing all the planning and such since early spring. They wanted to wait until well after graduation, so it was late June when we had the ceremony. We had about fifty guests, from all walks of life, including mayors and street urchins from the shelter. My bride was dressed beautifully, in white. The bridesmaids in green, what else? Melody wore a girly tuxedo, only with a mini skirt, black hose and sexy black 4-inch heels. Damn, she looked good as my ‘best man’. No one batted an eye. I didn’t really have any male friends. None, come to think of it, so it was only fitting.

We contacted TMQ, the entertainment people, and had them send a reporter and a photographer. They would be getting an exclusive, but paying for it. A ten-thousand-dollar check to the Rainbow Solutions shelter, in exchange. Everybody was happy. The picture of the cake cutting was priceless. I looked funny with cake all over my face, but I didn’t retaliate, other than kissing my bride with my frosting covered lips. Until later ... Mwahahaha...

After the wedding and the reception, when all the guests had left, we all sat down to plan out a little of the future, including Holly’s tour, all of us deciding that it could be a farewell tour, but that it didn’t have to be. We had the people and the know how to keep doing it, IF Holly wanted to and was enjoying it. We would wait until all three of the babies were born, however.

Mary took a full week off, initially, to be here for the wedding and to sit in on the planning meeting. She was considering tendering her resignation and joining us full time. She hadn’t done it yet, but it was part of the discussion. Another thing that was a part of the discussion was that she failed a pee test on a stick, or should we say PASSED the test, and was probably in the process of missing her monthly visitor. Seems Aunt Flo was a little late, although it was too early to be totally certain. She was going to check with her doctor when she got home and let us know. We wanted her to start seeing a doctor here, but that was pushing it a little.

With all four of them helping Holly, should they decide to do it that way, the tour would be a breeze and we would split the work, be among friends, and with the exception of Holly working her cute little ass off, we’d have a good time. We also wouldn’t be doing more than one show every two or three days, which really cuts into profits, which we don’t care, and makes it a lot less stressful on the road crew, and the performers.

The babies would have to take precedence, but we’d see what happened. Rachel was the steady rock in all this, with me, of course. Amanda had already mentioned either she or Lisa taking turns being on the road or with the babies, just to make sure one of them was always with our children and one with Holly. Holly’s opinion was that another bus would be worth it, just to have us all together. At that age, the kids shouldn’t mind, and moving vehicles soothed most babies anyway. In any case, the bases were being covered by loving and caring parents and co-parents, as the case may be.

Holly got down to it and started writing again. We’d go for walks and she’d pull her phone out and just start singing or dictating into it. She was making sure she got her fleeting thoughts on record. It was quite hilarious, sometimes. She’d be out on the tractor mowing the walking paths, and you’d hear the tractor stop and the engine turn off, then about two to five minutes later, it started up and she was on her way, cutting paths once again. She said that doing chores like that, or sunbathing, or just about anything where she could use her brain at the same time was fair game to be interrupted. Funny, she never reached for her phone while we were making love. I would imagine that’s a good thing. I kept her brain too occupied to think!!

I came in one day, and Rachel and she were in the family room, kind of talking and singing to each other. Seems Miss Rachel had an idea for a song, a catchy tune and a memorable phrase for a chorus, and chased Holly down to share it. Holly was excited. She got on the internet and searched for it, just to make sure it looked clean from a copyright angle, then the two of them started writing and singing it to each other. I knew Rachel was never going to be a singer at the level Holly was, but her voice was pleasing enough, and I could see that what they were doing was catchy and fun, and they were getting into it. A couple months later it was on the radio, a hit. A big hit, and playing every hour until half the people in the country were singing it and the other half was sick of it. And Rachel was getting richer. Not really a lot richer, but she was getting some kind of percentage from the sales and record plays, just like Holly did, but not as much, and there you go. Six figures is a lot of money, even if the first number is a one. In this case it wasn’t. It was a two, and if they kept playing it, and the single kept selling, it might turn into a three. When it hit again on the album, it would surely go farther, as well.

The phrase was so catchy, they named the up and coming tour after the song. And yes, because of that, Holly made sure the number became a three. Of course, after it was all said and done, all three of my children had college funds, capable of going through to a Doctorate at any University in the country. Yes, any. Holly had dedicated her proceeds from that song just to the three as yet unnamed babies Collins. Rachel tried to do the same, but Holly would not hear of it. Holly told her that since she was a business major, to study investing with it instead. I heard them discussing this in the family room one night, then I heard, “LISA!! ‘MANDA!! You guys got a minute?!?!” They came walking down the hall, Amanda almost waddling at this point, due in October, and Lisa laughing at her, but not too hard, since she was right behind and due in December.

“Yes, Mom?” They said in stereo, Amanda slightly winded.

“You guys were taking business classes, right?” Nods from the girls. “Anything about investing and markets and such?”

“Very little.” Lisa started, “Remember, we only got Associates Degrees. Financial planners and investment gurus all have MBAs, Masters or Specialists in Financial Planning then get their CFP cards. But we got the basics. You know, buy low, sell high. That kind of thing. What’s up?”

“Well, looks like Rachel has a bunch more money at loose ends, and I think she should invest it as a way of practicing her business management acumen.”

“Acumen? That sounds like noodles.” Lisa spouted that off and they all laughed. “Seriously, that sounds like fun. How much?”

Rachel looked at the girls and grinned. “It looks like your Mom just gave me three hundred grand to work with. I want 50 of it close and usable, in case I decide to ever buy a car. Like I need one. Hah! And 10 in the household account. That leaves us two hundred and forty to invest. The professionals downtown have the other money I got from my botched nut job and the tour. Any ideas?”

“Yeah, let’s get an iPad out here and get started. We need to start up with a brokerage house. E-Trust or someone like that. We do our own trading and it costs diddly to buy and sell. BUT FIRST, we study the recent trends. We have to watch the news, and meet every day to talk about this. It’ll be fun, but we don’t want to mess this up. That’s a lot of moolah. Hey, wait a minute. Rachel, you had business courses, too, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, but I don’t remember anything about investments. Maybe we weren’t far enough along or something.”

“OK, well, Lisa and I aren’t qualified to do this alone, but we can have tons of fun trying. I hate to say this, but ... Never mind. We’ll do fine and have fun. Worst case we eat hot dogs instead of rib eyes for a month.” Giggles all around. That was funny. “Let’s get the E-Trust account started and see what’s hot in the market this week!!” Looks like Amanda was taking charge.

I was so proud of these women, it wasn’t funny. They had brains. They had a desire to work together, on anything. Touring, finances, yard work, dishes, anything. Hell, Rachel was putting 10 grand into the home account. I was going to object, but when Holly looked at me, softly shaking her head, I desisted. It was Rachel’s way of trying to make up for us helping her out of a crappy future. She didn’t have to. She wanted to, so I went along with Holly’s wishes. I’m glad I did. Rachel felt like she belonged. Like she was making a difference. She was making a contribution. Holly said she thought it was helping her self-esteem and confidence, even though I didn’t see that as lacking. I deferred to the Missus.

And the young mothers, naturally, could finish their educations any time they wanted. If they wanted. If this all went well, I wouldn’t doubt they didn’t go back for more degrees and CFP certificates. They could take care of all of Holly’s and my money if they did that. There was still quite a bit left.

We were up late one night talking about it, and I think I had about twenty-six, give or take what the market did from one day to the next, and she had about thirty million stashed and invested here and there. The big difference was that I was making money faster than I could spend it, and she was staying where she was and giving just about everything else away, either in payroll or charities. Hospitals that dealt primarily with kids were her biggest beneficiaries, and had gotten about 30 million so far. Were we even? Nope, not even close, but nobody cared. Certainly not me. She could make ten times as much as our wealth combined over the next ten years if she worked at it. And she could give it all away as far as I was concerned, as long as I got to keep her. And the girls. But mainly her. She was my beacon.

Once again, after that discussion, she crawled up on my chest, kissed my chin, and fell asleep in my arms. My favorite place for her. Rachel came in after and snuggled to my side. She had just talked to Lisa and Amanda, and told me they were still a little stunned. They knew Holly was rich, just because she was Holly. They had no idea that I was, too. They said they never would have guessed, as normal as I acted. Holly had woken when Rach came in. She got a weird look on her face, and said she was going to spank them both for that. We all three laughed at that. Rachel kissed me goodnight and placing her hand on Holly’s arm, just to touch, promptly following Holly back into dreamland. Damn, I’m a lucky old man.

Before Mary left for Jefferson City, and back to work, for what seemed like it might be her last month or two, she snuck into our room one night, carefully waking me, but not Holly or Rachel. She whispered, “Do you mind if I play with your pixie for a minute or two?”

“No, sweetheart, have at it. Don’t scare her too badly, though. I’m right here under her, and I don’t want to catch a knee in these recently repaired nuts.” We both had to giggle at that.

Mary gave me a peck on the cheek, then kissed Holly on the shoulder. She went to the bottom of the bed, pulling the sheet back from over us. Like she was missing meals or something, she dove into Holly’s bottom, tongue first, licking her pucker, and the inside of her thighs under her butt cheeks. Holly finally groaned and moaned, waking, and humping me slightly under the provocation.

“Oh, God, whoever is doing that, you have a half hour before I call the police. Oh, my, Charlie! Oh God, hold me. Tight! OH GAWWWWD! I’M CUMMMMMINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!! UHNNNNGGGGG!!” and she proceeded to pass out. Mary kissed the base of my cock through Holly’s legs.

“Good job, Mary, you sucked the life out of my wife!” She laughed, waking Holly up.

“Oh, it was you. I should’ve known. Your tongue is awesome. Come kiss me, Mary. I’m going to miss you so much. Lay down here next to Charlie, please.” Holly rolled off me and on to Mary, scooting down and wrapping Mary’s nipples up with her lips, one by one, then licking down farther, to Mary’s belly button. “Charlie, honey, can you help me with her tits while I suck her brains out through her pussy? That should be ample payback, ya think?”

I leaned over a little to kiss Mary and play with her breasts and her nipples. “Charlie, skootch over me a little so I can lick that little sprite’s cum off your belly, ... ummmmm ... then we can make out for ... Ohhhwwaaahhh ... a while. Sorry she’s ... Uhhhnnnggg ... hitting some really nicccccccce ... spottttttts. Oh Holly, my clit is yours!”

I did as she asked, and she licked Holly’s spend off my tummy. There wasn’t much, but Mary wanted it. When she was no longer distracted, I kissed her, worried her nipple in my fingers a little and held her as Holly ran her tongue through Mary’s lower lips, latched onto her clit and bit softly with her teeth. That sent poor Mary over the edge, screaming loud enough to wake Rachel and cause her to get involved. They wound up with Holly sitting on Mary’s face, clitty in her mouth, while Rachel ate her pussy to orgasm then fucked her to another with her little dickie, coming on top of her and biting Holly’s butt, sending her off into Mary’s mouth. Mary passed out, thankfully just after swallowing. I moved aside as Rachel and Holly laid on either side holding her and I spooned up behind Rachel with my arm over all three of them. We all drifted to sleep, sated.

Yes, we would miss her. A lot.

We did the Fourth of July again in the back yard, with Mary this time and had equally satisfactory results. Fireworks to the Northeast, East, Southeast, and on our backyard furniture. We had to be a little careful with Amanda, but other than that, a good, orgasmic time was had by all, with frequent dips to cool down and clean off. I was super thankful for the fancy cleaning system Holly had the contractors put on the pool. There was more cum in the micro filters than we could imagine, I’m sure. I will never tire of seeing my beautiful bride and her lover eating Mary’s pussy at the same time. It was cute watching Lisa rubbing some sort of cream on Amanda’s tummy while they both jilled off to that scene. The whole thing made me hard as a rock. Seeing these beautiful women loving each other was a mega turn on. Amanda noticed and called me over to their chair where I was quickly relieved of my pressure problem by a couple of very willing and adventurous mouths and a few talented hands. Oh, my.

We did go to Jeff City to visit Mary. Once. We went down to celebrate the positive results of the pregnancy tests by her doctor. The rabbit died. I’m sure that’s an old adage and that they don’t still kill rabbits testing for pregnancy, if they ever did, but that’s the phrase, such as it is. The trip was a hassle, what with pregnant women, summertime, and the hotel and such. Mary had a nice apartment, close to downtown where she worked, but it wasn’t big enough for the six of us all to hang out. So, we did the hotel room suite thing, and ate out a lot. Mary told us all that she was putting in her notice, a full month in advance, and would be leaving the capitol, to be with us, in the middle of August. That brought our house down. Pandemonium reigned supreme with the Collins party. The restaurant we were at was big enough that it didn’t cause too much of a problem, but for a few minutes, every eye in the place was on the lucky man with the five beautiful, huggy, kissy, gorgeous women. And, weren’t the two young ones ... Oh, my, they were. What a lucky fellow. Thank the Lord they didn’t call me Daddy while everyone was watching us make absolute loving fools of ourselves.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.