Life Altering Events - Cover

Life Altering Events

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Her car catches fire at a rest stop and he is there to help. Who knew what a history and a future they would have?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

We went to bed early, and although Holly and I started loving on each other, we relaxed a little too much and fell asleep. I probably fell asleep first. I’d have to ask about that. Don’t want her to think she can’t keep my attention.

The flight over was uneventful. At various times Holly and Lisa each climbed into my lap for a snuggle and a nap. Amanda read the whole way. She showed me her tablet where she had downloaded a couple books about Ibiza and that area of the Med. We arrived in the evening, and it’s a good thing we were wearing jackets. It was a little cool and windy out, but as we checked into the hotel, the receptionist told us it was a small front passing through and it would warm up in the morning when the sun came out.

And it did. The first day there, we all just laid out on the beach, the girls topless, and almost bottomless, in little thongs. You could tell they were enjoying the freedom. They were a little bashful around me at first, but grew confident with all the other people there, and soon it was mostly nonchalant sunbathing. I couldn’t wait for this spring and summer for us to sunbathe nude at home. There I go wishing my life away again.

We had dinner that night, all in nice clothes, the girls in dresses and heels, just beautiful, and me in a jacket. It felt good to be in their company. And we really did get some stares. Mostly of jealousy for me, but I’m sure some of the women here were wondering what the girls’ relationship to me was. If they ask, I’ll tell them. If not, let ‘em stew on it. I smiled to myself and the girls all saw it.

“Gloating, babe?” Holly saw the proud smile on my face.

“Yeah, sweetie, I am. I’m so proud to be with the three of you. God, I’m thankful I found you on that highway.” She smiled, reached out, and squeezed my hand. Both girls looked at us and smiled. I was the luckiest man on earth.

Back in the room for the night, we played until late, me enjoying Holly and vice versa. We calmed a little and took a shower, climbed back in bed with towels over the wet spots and drifted off to a blissful sated sleep.

When we woke in the morning, the girls said they were getting a snack downstairs and hitting the beach. Holly and I stayed behind and she was rubbing on my cock, under the blankets, when the girls ran in and kissed us, and giggling, left the room. I was the recipient of a beautiful cock sucking, returning the favor as she did, and we both came massively. Resting on the veranda looking out over the beach and all the half-naked people was a calming past time. We looked solemnly into each other’s eyes and she said. “Thank you, babe. Thank you for everything. You have no idea how happy you make me. If it was just you, I’d be ecstatic, but with the girls, it’s wonderful. Being part of this family, well, I can’t imagine anything better.” She crawled up in my lap and we just cuddled for a while.

Holly and I walked into the restaurant next to the pool bar for lunch. The girls were supposed to meet us there at about 1:00. I looked through the windows and saw Lisa and Amanda talking to a couple guys who were leaning on the bar. You could see that the guys were feeling pretty lucky at that point. One of the guys reached out and put his hand on Amanda’s hip and kind of pulled her to him, and I cringed when she took a step forward. “Shit. Look at that.” Holly looked where I was facing and gasped, just as Amanda moved closer to the guy.

I started toward the bar. “Wait, Charlie. Don’t.” Amanda looked through the windows back at us, just as I pulled away from Holly, frowned at Amanda and Lisa, and started walking toward the elevator to go back up to the room. Holly slowed me down and asked me to wait for a second. I could hear both girls’ sandals slapping the floor as they approached us.

Amanda walked up close to me and put her hand on my chest. I almost grabbed her wrist and pulled her off, but I just couldn’t bear to do that. I left it there. “Charlie, I’m going to be mean for a minute, but you’ll understand in a bit. You need to trust us. We love you very much and will not leave you for anything. We also understand that men don’t share well. Women can, under the right circumstances, but men don’t, or can’t, do it very well for some genetically imbedded reason. We read. Charlie, we know you love us and we’re not your children. We’re young women. You don’t want us with anyone else. We also know that fathers go through this, but it’s different with them, and probably worse for you. Not a problem with us. We know that if we ‘cheat’ on you, it will hurt you. It will hurt us just as much or more, so trust us, please. We were just having fun, and would not have done that if you hadn’t been there to save us if they had gotten physical, or demanding, or anything. It was harmless flirting, just to see if we could. We could. We’re sorry. Please know that I will never be with another man as long as you will have me with you. With Holly. Together with Lisa. It just won’t happen. I don’t need that. Right, Lisa?” Amanda looked over to Lisa, who was nodding and had tears running down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry, Charlie. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I promise. We didn’t mean to hurt you. We were just playing. I’m thinking I need to grow up a little and think before I play, huh? I’m so sorry. Please don’t be mad at us. I don’t want another man around me. I just wanted to see if we could flirt with those guys and fluster them. We obviously did. More than we wanted, I think. Holly, please tell him not to hate us.”

Holly reached out and held Lisa while I did the same to Amanda. Holly said, to both of them, “Girls, Charlie doesn’t hate you. He couldn’t. He loves you. A lot. That is the problem with the flirting and such. It creates a feeling in a man that maybe you would rather be with someone else. A hollow feeling that you two aren’t filling when you make eyes at another man. I can’t say I have that same feeling, but I know I didn’t feel good when I looked out and saw you two with those guys. Your safety, your love, your ... I don’t know, your everything, was in question. I just made me queasy. I love you both as well, and if you ever leave us, I know I’ll feel a huge loss. Huge. It’s up to you, though. You aren’t prisoners in our home, Charlie’s home. You’re members. You’re family. We know that people change. Their hearts change. At your age, especially. Point is, if you change your mind, and grow to love another, it will hurt to lose you, but we want you happy. Even at the cost of a heartache. Do we want that? No. We want to love you, to have and to hold, like they say, ‘til death us do part.” The girls smiled. “Those aren’t just corny words. They mean something if you listen carefully. And, we feel that way. Both of us do.”

Amanda and Lisa shared a look and nodded at each other. Lisa led with “OK, I see. I need to be more careful. With your feelings. With Charlie’s feelings. With Amanda’s feelings. Please forgive me. Us. I don’t ever want to see that look on Charlie’s face again. I don’t ever want him to hurt like that. Charlie, hold me, please.”

I let Amanda go and we traded beauties. Hugging Lisa, I whispered in her ear that I loved her and I was so afraid she would outgrow me and leave us. She shook her head and said, “Never. Kiss me.” So, I did. Then I kissed Amanda, and then Holly. We all traded hugs and kisses.

“Let’s find a table. I need to sit down for a bit,” Holly said and pointed over to the corner table. “Crisis averted, but that shook me up a bit.” I nodded in agreement. Both girls mouthed, “Sorry,” to her.

We spent the rest of the week doing what vacationers do. We got a golf cart to tool around town. We ate, shopped, and looked at the marvels of Ibiza. The girls loved the beach, and the now distant attention of the men, much to my dismay, but I dealt with it. They used plenty of sunscreen, mostly on each other, which brought more attention to them. THAT I laughed about. So many bigots talk about homosexuality being the sin of the century and dirty and all that, but let them see two beautiful girls putting lotion on each other and they stare and gawk, and cum in their pants. Even some of the ladies looked turned on by it. I certainly was, but they were mine. Thank you for that, Lord. I am blessed by being with my ladies and I will never lose my appreciation for that fact. We had a wonderful and unwinding, relaxing time. Our girls were very thankful for the opportunity.

The flight back was also uneventful and I complimented the pilot on the smooth landing in the windy conditions. He was our pilot on both the trip to Ibiza and the trip back. I asked him about it and he told me he learned a couple of tricks in the Marines to keep from busting his tail bone on carriers. It only works with small, very responsive, aircraft, but this little bizjet was just such a craft. He said it handled and responded amazingly similar to the FA-18 he flew off carriers. Not quite as powerful, but the controls were quick and tight, like the fighter. Interesting conversation. I asked him if we could ask for a specific crew with the service, to his response of a heartfelt thank you for the compliment and affirmation that we could, consistent with scheduling. They would change crews almost at the last minute, all things being equal, legal, and proper, to make that happen. Rest periods and contractual days off could get in the way, but the crews all liked what they did and comp time was given out like candy when they worked consecutive missions and special requests. Yes, interesting conversation.

We got home and Holly called Rachel, even before dumping her suitcase in the laundry room. Lisa came in to get that, while Holly was talking to her, garnering a kiss, and left to start the post vacation clean up and recovery routine.

Rachel was to be on a flight day after tomorrow with an open-ended ticket and a promise to keep herself safe, straight, and sober. She just needed to put some stuff in storage, and get on the plane. Holly was both excited and scared. Her former lover and girlfriend had taken to alcohol and drugs in the past, and she didn’t want that to happen in the future. We straightened up the other room that shared the bathroom with the girls and prepared for a long-term stay. I didn’t want to use the guest room, for that reason. I had a feeling Rachel was going to be staying for the duration and the one primarily helping Holly on the road with the girls assisting her. I don’t know what led me to that conclusion, but it just felt that way. Not a problem, as long as she stayed loyal to Holly and didn’t fall back into her old habits. I concluded that it wasn’t fair for me to second guess her until we met and spent some time together, so I let that go.

Holly had explained her and Rachel’s relationship to the girls, somewhat, so there were no surprises, but Lisa and Amanda were wary.

On Rachel’s arrival, that all went away. She fit in like a matchstick, and we never looked back from that. The girls loved her. Holly and she picked up their friendship where it left off, with no outward signs of jealousy at all from the others. They weren’t any more than that for a while, but spent a lot of time growing back together. They went everywhere together. Shopping trips to town, hair appointments at Melody’s, clothes shopping in the city. Everywhere. I mean I was there, too. Most of the time. Holly never let me feel second. I always did and do feel first in her heart and her actions.

Rachel and Holly were in the kitchen a couple weeks later, putting dinner together when I saw them hug, and Holly kissed her lightly on the lips. I heard, “I’m so glad you’re OK, Rachel. I was so worried when you went off with that crowd and fell into the things they were doing. I’ve always loved you. I loved you for being my friend and helping me with how I was feeling. But it was more than that. You know you’re special to me, right?”

“Yeah, and I feel the same. I’m so sorry for making the wrong decisions. I thought I was losing you to that guy, Mike, you were seeing. I should’ve believed you. I just thought you were lying, like everyone else has to me, so you could play both sides. I know now that it was just for appearances, like you said. To protect what we had. Then come to find out he was with your aunt and uncle trying to take your money ... And god forbid ... kill you. I felt like shit. I had ruined the best thing I ever had, my relationship with you, because of jealousy and mistrust. That’ll never happen again. I can guarantee that.”

Holly kissed her again, and they hugged. Seeing them holding each other and rubbing each other’s backs in an embrace that I knew then was more than friendship. They still loved each other. And I was going to make sure they knew it was OK with me for them to do that. So, I walked in on them and put my arms around them both. “That was beautiful to watch and listen to. I’m so glad you two are putting this back together.” I leaned down a little, as Rachel was a little taller than Holly, and much to her surprise, kissed her lightly on the lips, then did the same to Holly. Holly mouthed, “Thank you,” and Rachel threw her arms around my neck and buried her head into my neck on my shoulder. I heard a sob and felt a few tears. We heard a chime from the driveway alarm. The girls were home from school.

“Thank you, Charlie. Thank you for taking me in and letting me back into Holly’s life. I missed her and I love her so much. I almost went dark and gave up and I’m so glad I didn’t. Thank you.”

Holly wiped her eyes, then she tiptoed up and kissed me again. “Thank you.”

“You couldn’t be more welcome, Rach, but thank Holly. She missed you, too. Not a week went by that I didn’t hear this about Rachel, or that about Rachel. Mind you I enjoyed her talking about you, but she missed you terribly and it’s for the better that she has you here and knows you’re OK. And, both of you stop blaming yourselves. What’s past is past and we have a lot to look forward to. One thing I need to say, though, Rachel.” I looked at Holly and grinned, then back at Rachel. “Holly didn’t tell me you were so absolutely, stunningly fucking gorgeous.”

“YOU. DIRTY. OLD. MAN!” She slapped my shoulder. “Thank you, though,” and reached up and kissed me again. I hugged her and Holly to me, both of them laughing, and knew we had done the right thing getting her back together with my darling Holly.

“What have we here?” Lisa broke the moment.

Amanda giggled. “Well it’s about time that you loosened up a little, Rachel. I knew it would happen as of about a week ago, when I saw you look at Holly like you wanted to eat her up. She told us how close you guys were and how much she loved you. If you think anyone in this house will be or is surprised about you two being together again, we’re not. I’m not anyway. You, Lisa?”

“Nope. Not surprised at all. Let go of her, Charlie. Holly Mom, let her go.” Lisa and Amanda both got Rachel in between them and bathed her in a three-way hug that might have melted the buttons on their clothes. They each kissed her on the lips and while Amanda was finishing her little kiss, Lisa shared, “Welcome home, Rachel. Welcome home.” Rachel cried.

“Welcome home, Rach,” Amanda said.

Rachel bawled, “Thank you. You have no idea. You can’t.” Tears were really flying.

“We do, and we can, but that’s for another time.” They held her and hugged her tighter for a minute.

Lisa broke her away and took her in the family room to talk and cuddle. Amanda and I helped Holly finish dinner, with Holly wiping her cheeks with the backs of her wrists every now and then. “Thank you, guys. You made my day. Our day. Hers and mine both. Thank you. I love you all so much.” Almost simultaneously, ‘Manda and I both said, “We love you, too, Sweetie/Mom.”

That night, the girls were in their room giggling and carrying on after telling us all goodnight, homework done and all. Rachel knocked on our door to come in. “Come on in, hon. What’s up?” I asked her.

“I just wanted a kiss and a hug goodnight from each of you. I’m so happy you brought me back, Holly. Charlie, I’m so happy. I need to ask you both about me living here and all. I need to get a job and a car to get to work and school and all that. I need to help out around here. Pull my own weight, I think they call it. I’m not good at much, but I can waitress my way through while I finish school and get my business degree. I only need about 40 credits if I can get them transferred from LA.”

“Do you have any specific plans, or are you open to possibilities about all that?” Holly asked her. It was time for us to talk to Rachel about the future, Holly working, her and the girls’ futures helping Holly, working for her, the whole shebang.

“I’m pretty open. No set plans. I just want to be able to be self-sufficient, but finish my education first.”

I opened up with, “Then boy, do we have a deal for you!”

“Boy? Et tu, Charles?” Rachel asked.

“OH GOD, I’M SORRY. I didn’t mean anything by that. I say it all the time, even to ‘Manda and Lisa. Oh Jeez, Rachel, I’m so sorry.”

“Forget it, stud, I’m just yanking your chain. You are so yankable. Seriously, I’m just teasing. We’re good. Now, what’s this deal you’re talking about?”

“Holly and I want you to work for her. She wants you and the girls to be the stage managers, hands and assistants, so we can keep all of our family secrets, well, secret. Like her mom used to do.”

“Oh. My. Gosh. That sounds like fun. And still go to school and all?”

“Yes, the girls want to go to college, too. Holly only wants to work part time, mostly writing at home, then do a few shows a year to help with album sales and get video from, and maybe drop a disc once in a while. She loves making music, but doesn’t really care for the hundred and eighty shows in a hundred and sixty days lifestyle. Did I say that right, baby doll?”

“Perfectly. Couldn’t have said it better. What do you think, Rachel? The girls are on board. It won’t be hard work, and you’ll have plenty of time for yourself, your studies, your family, which is hopefully us, and all that. You might even get time off to go gallivanting around the world with us.” She giggled. “We just got back from Ibiza a few weeks ago.”

“Ibiza? And that is...”

“A little island in the Mediterranean, near Spain,” Holly told her. “It was beautiful and fun. Now that you’re part of the family ... You do want that, don’t you? To be part of us and be with us? God, I hope so. I don’t want to lose you again.”

“Yes, I want that. Really bad.” They hugged and shared a kiss.

“OK. Good. Now that you’re part of the family, you’ll be with us everywhere, all the time, well, when you want to be. We have a couple more fantastic vacations in the works for when the urchins get out of school for spring break and the summer, but don’t tell them that. Charlie and I want to spoil the shit out of them before they grow up. Charlie lost his daughter, and we’ll never have our own kids, so we’re taking it out on them.”

“Sounds like fun. I’m all in. That will be a lot more challenging that waitressing, and lots more fun. Kiss me and hug me. I’m going to bed.”

“You wanna snuggle for a bit, Rachel?” Holly asked her.

“Yes, badly, but not tonight. I need to think. I need to process. This is all so much. You know I’m a lesbian tranny man-hater, Holly, but I want to kiss your boyfriend and thank him for my new life. It doesn’t feel strange at all wanting to do that. You know what I mean?”

“Oh, my, do I ever!!! I’m still a lesbian tranny man-hater, myself, and I’m marrying the dude. If another man touched me like Charlie does, I’d probably vomit. Hey, Rach, kiss him, blow him, fuck him. Ooops, sorry.” She smiled at me. “Just sayin’”. She shrugged at me, then looked back at Rachel. “Do whatever you want with him. We’re madly in love with each other. Do you still have your dingleberries?”

“No, I caved in to a perv that offered to pay for my orchiectomy. I fucked his lights out in return. I’m glad I did now. It makes everything sooo much better, but I...” She hesitated getting that out like she was feeling guilty about it.

“The past, Rach. It was in the past. Let it go. That’s good, though. No birth control worries. Charlie’s been snipped, and our hormone meds would have taken care of the problem if we hadn’t given them up, but you never know. The girls have been asking a lot of questions. Some not so innocent. Not having our balls completely takes that out of the picture. We need to get you to my doctor, though, and run a complete screen, make sure you’re healthy and clean, get your meds and records transferred, all that. We’ll start tomorrow. You good with that?”

“Yes. I’ve been meaning to get a checkup anyway. I’ve been feeling kind of shitty lately. Hey, both of you lay down. Flat on your backs. NOW. Hurry. I want to go to bed.” We did as she said, then she climbed onto the bed from the foot. Knee walking up between us she said, “Thank you both again. Now don’t move. Period.” She leaned down and kissed me. “Thank you for saving Holly.” She turned and kissed Holly. “Thank you for saving me.” She came back and kissed each of my nipples. “Thank you for letting me in your lives.” She turned, pulled up Holly’s t-shirt, and kissed and licked each of her nipples. “Nice tits, girl. Thank you for letting me back in your heart.” She scooched down, pulled my boxers down a few inches, grabbed my dick, and kissed the head, feeling and watching it grow. “Thank you for giving me something to look forward to.” She turned and kissed and lightly bit Holly’s clitty through her Hello Kitty panties. “Thank you for giving me something to live for.” She straightened, backed up and off the bed, said, “Good night. I love you both. I know that now. Holly, you might want to take care of that,” and looked directly at my crotch and pointed at my cock. She left laughing and closed the door behind her.

“Wow. That was intense.”

“Yes, Charlie, it was. You know you have four now, don’t you?”

“Yeah. I figured you’d point that out pretty soon. Wow.”

Holly reached over and grabbed my dick. “May I?”

“You know you never need to ask. Never feel pressured, but you never need to ask. Oh, baby that feels good. I’m ... Ungghhhh. Jeez that was quick. She really got me worked up. Come here and let me suck on you, sweetie.”

“No, babe, I’m fine. Hold me and go to sleep.”

“OK, hon, if that’s what you want.”

“That’s exactly what I want, you wonderful chunk of man, you.” She kissed me and snuggled in, and that was that until morning.

Holly called her doctor’s office in the morning and they had a late morning opening, so off we went. After checking in and getting the account paid up in advance with a deposit, we were called back to an exam room.

“Well, Miss Holly, another patient for me? Oh, and I take it Charlie’s staying for this one, too?”

“Yes, ma’am, but she’s more like me than the wood sprite charges we have, so we’ll need your endo friend to help us out with Rachel, too. She is my old girlfriend from LA. We split up ages ago then I met Charlie, and you know most of the rest of the story. And, yes, if it’s OK, Rachel and I would both like Charlie with us whenever personal things happen.” Doc looked at Rachel who smiled and nodded.

“You’re all pretty close, I take it.” The ladies giggled at that and I smiled.

Rachel piped up. “We will be, I’m sure.”

“Well, let’s get started then. Go ahead and get undressed and put this gown on. It can open in front. I’m sending in a tech to get some labs started and we’ll have a look, OK? Be right back.”

Rachel got undressed, showing no modesty whatsoever in front of me. She had nice breasts, a little larger than Holly’s, but smaller than Amanda, and they looked natural. When she had the paper gown on, I held my arms out and scooped her in for a hug. We heard, “Awww, that’s so cute,” behind us. Holly was having a ball making fun of us. Rachel kissed my chin, pushed me back toward Holly and sat on the exam table, crossing her legs. Rachel had really nice legs, too. She was 4 inches taller and easily 20 pounds heavier than Holly, a little larger and taller than Amanda, but not much. It was almost like Holly and Lisa were similarly built, and Rachel and Amanda were similar. Rachel’s hair and complexion were a different story. Her hair was dark brown and shiny. Her skin was rather pale and translucent.

The tech came in and drew about 5 little vials of blood, explaining to Rachel that the doctor had ordered several different panels of tests, including a couple of endocrine and specific antigen tests. Apologizing for the need, she kept Rachel busy enough with the chit chat that she didn’t notice each of the vacuum vials being mounted on the needle and it being pulled out until the tech put a cotton ball on it and asked, “Disney or SquarePants?”

“What??”

“Would you like a Disney or SpongeBob band-aid for the hole I just made?” she asked, grinning.

Rachel, giving as good as she got said, “You’re done?? Oh, SpongeBob, of course. Disney would clash with the semi-formal gown and barefoot style I’m wearing.” They all laughed at that. Style jokes. Go figure. The tech said her goodbyes, and a nurse came by for temp and blood pressure and history. This is where I would have gotten worried, but the nurse headed that off.

“We’re doing panels for the endocrine levels, hormones and such. No need to be shy or embarrassed. HIPAA rules regulate protection of medical privacy, but to help you, a few of us need to know as much about you as possible. Your privacy is safe with the doctor, the lab tech, and certainly myself. Now, since you don’t have any blood left, let’s check your air pressure.” Giggles all around. I really do love that sound. “Seventy over one-ten. Not bad at all. Good in fact. She stuck an electronic thermometer under Rachel’s tongue and tapped on her tablet several times. Beep. “One hundred point two. Have you been feeling chills or anything today?”

“A little. It’s been going on for a couple weeks now, actually. Since before I came out here, I think.”

“Thanks for that. Hold tight, and I’ll be right back.” The nurse left us wondering what Rachel could have contracted that would cause a minor fever, for weeks, without getting any worse, or any better.

About 15 minutes later, the doctor came back in. “Can I speak openly, Rachel?”

“Absolutely. They know my history. No secrets, and they still love me ... I hope.” She smiled.

Holly giggled and said, “Yes, Rach, we do.”

“Your nurse came to me with a worry about your temperature, the time you’ve been feeling chilled, and the appearance of your skin. An initial look at a blood sample is showing some type of infection in your bloodstream. We’re checking it out now, and doing the research. Have you had anything happen in the last few months, out of the ordinary? Medical procedures, travel to other countries, maybe underdeveloped places, sickness after eating, anything like that??”

Rachel slapped her hand over her mouth. “Oh My! The orchiectomy! I had an operation in October to remove my testicles.”

The doctor pushed back gently on Rachel’s chest and had her lay back, pulled out the stirrups, put her feet up in them, and opened the gown. “Dark spot, between here and here. Rachel, can you feel my fingers?”

“One of them. Yes, that one. Now I feel them both. Now just one. Now both.”

“OK, you can sit up now. We’re going to get you to a reproductive surgery specialist that can help us. You have a small infection and possibly some nerve damage in your groin where your scrotum was, or is, or what remains of it. I’m sure that’s what we’re finding in your blood. You’re healthy enough, and it’s light enough that you’re fighting it, but that won’t last long. I’m going to IV some antibiotics for you and give you a choice. Spend a couple nights in the hospital, or go home and chill out on the couch, keeping a small bag above your head for two days. I know I can get you in to the surgeon then, but he won’t touch you until then, due to the infection. Once your blood has this in it for a couple days, he’s going back in there and fixing what he can. I’m also asking him to clean up the closure there a little. That’s not a very nice job. There is a chance that you won’t be able to feel that one little spot again, but we’ll see. Any questions?”

“Just one for right now. Am I OK?” She looked shaken, but was so pale, her fear didn’t show that much.

“Rachel, I think you’re going to be fine. If you hadn’t come in, well if you hadn’t come to Missouri, and if Holly hadn’t brought you in, and if you kept putting this off as fatigue or something ... That’s a lot of ifs, and I don’t want to scare you, but you would have lost this fight in about 3-4 weeks if you didn’t seek help and no one was there to see it happen and assist. Deadly, yes, but almost all infections are, if not treated. This one seems light now, but wouldn’t have stayed that way. It would have gotten worse and your defenses weakened until it won out, or it was caught and killed. We caught it, we’re killing it, and we’ll find the source. OK?”

“Yeah. OK. I’m just scared.”

“Don’t be. Between your family,” she waved at us in the chairs by the wall, “Dr. Murphy, who will find the cause of the issue and fix it, and myself, we will make sure you are well taken care of. I’m going to call him now. I’ll let him know what I think he’s dealing with, and one of his people will arrange things.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.