Corporate Rapist - Cover

Corporate Rapist

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ben is a corporate rapist. He buys companies and fucks them - stripping them of their assets and selling them off for a pittance. However he meets his match when he encounters Tara who works for his latest acquisition. She turns the tables on him, and fucks him both sexually and psychologically. In the end she dominates him, and has him submitting to her desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Workplace   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Size  

I was totally confused by Tara.

We got back home after our sex-filled weekend ... and then there was nothing happening between us.

Tara was aloof, and distant ... she seemed to be avoiding me.

This went on for over a week.

I found myself looking at Lana in a different light ... knowing that she was a sexual submissive, and that she was almost certainly not wearing any panties under her dresses. And judging by the jiggle of her breasts, she wasn’t wearing a bra either.

Finally after 10 days I was able to corner Tara.

“What is going on here? ... We screwed each other’s ass off over a couple of days ... and now there is nothing between us” I asked her.

She smiled back at me.

Then she replied with “Did I ever say that we had an ongoing sexual relationship?”

I thought back ... and yes ... she hadn’t made any such commitments.

“But I thought...” I stammered.

She cut me off saying “You thought that you owned me ... owned me because you had stuck me with your big fat black cock”.

“You seemed to enjoy it” I countered.

“I did ... but an ongoing relationship has to be based on much more than sticking me with your ebony monster” she retorted.

“What do you want from me?” I asked with some frustration.

“You know what I want” she replied as she walked away ... leaving me confused.


Tara was away for the next 7 days at a technical conference.

Daily she sent me a text message ... the same message that asked “Are you prepared to do what I want?”

Everytime I replied with “What do you want?”

I got no response. I was totally frustrated.


It was now just over two weeks since we had fucked. Tara had returned from her conference. It was a Friday afternoon, and everyone had gone home ... except myself and Tara.

We were in my office. I was seated at my desk, and she was pacing back and forth in front of my desk.

“Will you please tell me what you want?” I begged her.

She smiled and shook her head at me.

“You need to pay attention ... don’t let your dick rule your life” she replied.

I sat at the desk silently for a couple of minutes before I quietly spoke words that I had never spoken before to anyone.

“I will do whatever you want”.

“Anything that I ask” Tara retorted.

“Yes ... Anything” I replied in exasperation.

Tara smiled and then walked around the desk. She held out her hand, and said “Come with me ... you will do what I ask”.


She led me to the lifts, and instead of going down she pushed the UP button.

She placed a finger across my lips saying “Do not speak until I give your permission”.

Tara had taken on the role of dominatrix - I was submissive to her.

We entered the lift and she selected the top floor of the building. Riding the lift upwards in silence I wondered what I was submitting to.

The lift arrived at the top floor, and she led me down the passageway to a door which she opened with a card key. She opened the door, and led me into an almost dark room.

“I want you to undress ... hand me your clothes” she commanded me.

I quickly complied, handing her all my clothes.

She pointed to a door.

“Walk through that door about 10 feet. I will be dark, but there is nothing to fall over or to run into. Stand there and wait”.

Tara disappeared back through the door that we had entered.

I walked slowly to the door, opened it and walked in, closing the door after me. It was totally dark - I could not see my hand in front of my face.

I waited ... and waited.

Then I smelt perfume.

Then I felt soft hands touching me ... touching my back ... my arms ... my chest. My cock responded by getting very hard very quickly.

I then realized that I felt more than two hands on me. The hands were all over me ... except my cock. I wanted to be touched but I didn’t push the issue for fear of offending my tormentors.

“Whack!!!”

My ass has been slapped quite hard by an open hand.

I didn’t complain - I took the punishment.

My other ass cheek was slapped just as hard. I held my resolve not to react.

My hands were grabbed, and I was moved slightly ... my hands were placed on the back of what felt like a chair. I was bent over at the hips. My feet were nudged apart. I felt very exposed in this position.

My fears were realized when my ass was again slapped hard ... harder than before. The punishment only lasted for a minute or so.

I was left with a stinging ass for a couple of minutes.

Then I felt hands on my ass, spreading my ass cheeks apart ... and then a wet tongue spearing between them and across my tight anal pucker. My asshole was being licked, with the tongue burrowing into my ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.