Corporate Rapist
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ben is a corporate rapist. He buys companies and fucks them - stripping them of their assets and selling them off for a pittance. However he meets his match when he encounters Tara who works for his latest acquisition. She turns the tables on him, and fucks him both sexually and psychologically. In the end she dominates him, and has him submitting to her desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Workplace   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Size  

This part of the story is told by Tara...

Ben and I had parted company for the rest of the afternoon. I believe that I had shocked him with my confession about the type of relationship that I had with Lana.

I was going to setup a fuck session between him and Lana. He was going to be pleasantly surprised.


My relationship with Lana had changed to a sexual one when I was 16 years old, two years after the death of my father.

I had returned from my afternoon date with Ricky - the same guy that I had married two years later.

That afternoon I had given up my virginity to him. Lana and I had discussed it at length over the preceding couple of weeks. I felt that I was mentally prepared for the event as much as I could be.

I headed straight to the main bathroom with its big bath tub which was ready and waiting for me. I had phoned ahead, and Lana had prepared it for me. I slipped out of my clothes, paying attention to my panties which had a small blood stain on them - yep, I still had a hymen until that afternoon.

I sat down in the bath and relaxed back into its cool waters.

I had been in it only for a couple of minutes before Lana entered the room with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. We enjoyed our wine together, even though I was only 16 years old at the time.

She poured our glasses and handed me one, then she sat down on the floor next to the bath.

“Well ... how was it?” she asked.

I hesitated before I answered “Disappointing”

She was genuinely upset by my answer. We then talked about what had happened and how I had felt during my sex session with Ricky. It had hurt. We talked for a couple of minutes before I said to her “You’re getting all wet”.

We were hugging and my wetness was soaking into her dress.

“Come in here with me” I suggested. The bath was big enough for both of us to sit side by side.

She hesitated ... and I became a little more forceful saying “C’mon now”.

That seemed to do the trick. She stood up and quickly removed her dress ... then her bra and panties. I was stunned ... I had not seen her naked before, and didn’t know that she had nipple and pussy piercings.

We had lived together for years both with my father and after his death, and I had no idea that she had intimate piercings. I resolved to ask her about them - I was intrigued.

She slipped into the bath, and sat beside me. She put her arm around me and held me close with her full breast pressed against my smaller one. We continued to talk.

I told her about the tiny amount of foreplay that had happened before Ricky mounted me, and thrust his cock into my underprepared pussy. He wasn’t going to be given suggestions to go slower and be more gentle. I think he wanted to do it before I changed my mind.

“You poor dear” Lana whispered as she hugged me closer.

We hugged for a while, and when we broke the hug our faces were close together ... and the kiss just seemed to happen naturally.

That kiss gradually grew in intensity and length until we were both breathless.

“Wow” I gasped.

Lana tried to move away but I stopped her, pulling her against me and resuming the kiss. She relaxed into the kiss, and became quite passionate in return. After a few minutes, we broke the kiss, but stayed close.

She placed a hand on the back of my head, and drew my face to her breasts.

“Suck them” she urged me, pressing one of her pierced nipples between my lips.

I licked and sucked gently.

“Suck harder” she urged me again.

I did and I was immediately rewarded by a steady stream of sweetness in my mouth.

“What?” I gasped as I pulled back from her breasts.

I saw that the nipple that I had sucked now had a little white droplets clinging to it. She had milk - how, why I asked myself. She saw my questioning look.

“I’ll explain later” she told me, urging me to continue sucking her.

I took her nipple between my lips again, and sucked ... and swallowed ... feeding off her. She stroked my head and ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked. It tasted amazing, and I was getting a steady stream of her milk.

After a couple of minutes she encouraged me to switch to the other breast.

I nursed on her breasts until her supply was exhausted. Then we just held each other close.

After a while she suggested that we get out of the bath and relax together on the bed.

We stepped out of the bath, toweling each other off before climbing up onto her massive bed. She had me lay in the middle whilst she knelt between my thighs.

“You are so beautiful” she commented as she crouched down, bringing her face close to my pussy.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“This” she responded with her lips and tongue coming into contact with my pussy.

“Ohhhhhh fuck” I groaned as she licked and probed at my pussy.


Lana started my sexual education that evening.

I learnt the art of making love with a woman. We acquired quite a few toys - double-ended dildoes, strap-on cocks and fully insertable toys. But the one sex act that pleased us both was fisting - the feeling of having Lana’s fist totally inside me was amazing.

That experience prepared me well for Ben’s massive fat black cock ... filling and stretching my little pussy. I knew that Lana would enjoy it too.


I had decided to go “all out” with my dress for the evening dinner and show event with Ben.

I went to a beauty parlor to have my finger and toe nails done - painted in an iridescent black colour. They also trimmed my hair and did my makeup. It was there that the young manager suggested that I contact her friend to find a dress.

I contacted her friend, finding that she had a small shop in a nearby arcade.

“Wow” was all that I could say when I saw the range of her own designs.

As soon as I saw the “pearl” dress, I knew that it was the one for the evening.

I had other places to go shopping if I was to present this dress in its best light. That shopping took me a couple of hours, but in the end I was totally happy as I headed back to the hotel.

I called Ben and told him that I would meet him in the hotel foyer that evening. The evening was due to start at 8pm, so a meeting at 7:45 pm was agreed.


I looked in the mirror in my hotel room just before I slipped my wrap over my dress.

“Perfect” I told myself.

Looking back at me in the mirror was my riskiest and sexiest look that I had ever attempted.

My dress consisted of many strings of pearls - pearls that covered very little of my naked body beneath them. In the interests of some modesty (and not being arrested for exposure), my nipples were covered by small pearl encrusted caps, and my pussy lips were covered by a tiny modesty shield with inlaid pearls.

I had had my mound completely bared - waxed smooth - gone was my landing strip. The back of the dress covered less than the front, with a string of pearls running down between my ass cheeks.

On my feet, I had sexy high heels which showed off my feet to perfection, with toes rings on a number of toes, and an anklet on my right ankle.

On my fingers I had a ring on very finger - yes, a little over the top but in keeping with the rest of my dress for the evening. A bracelet of pearls adorned my right wrist.

Around my neck I wore a strand of pearls that dipped down between my full breasts.

And the last piece of the total package was the pearl and diamond encrusted eye mask that I wore - just something to add some mystery.

With the wrap in place, I gave myself one final check in the mirror before I picked up the room key and the tiny remote from the bedside table. I left the room, heading for the lift to meet Ben in the foyer.


I was waiting in the foyer for Tara, browsing at the newspapers on the concierge desk when I heard a collective gasp from a number of people. I turned to see Tara walking across the foyer towards me.

“My god ... she looks stunning” I muttered.

“She sure does” responded the concierge.

“And she’s my date” I proudly proclaimed.

“Lucky bugger” he added in a hushed tone.

Tara had by that time joined me at the desk. She gave me a peck on the cheek, and slipped her hand into my jacket pocket saying. “Something for later”.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.