Daddy's Cock Forever!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

I must have been plastered to hell, because I had more or less forgotten at first what happened the previous night ... my daughter Amy’s wedding night. Well, there had been a masque for the post-reception party, and ... well, it got a little blurry after that, a little fuzzy. I remembered being sauced enough to take an Uber, and I wasn’t alone. I shook my groggy head, tried to stretch my sore limbs, and then noticed that one of my arms was trapped. I turned to look, and I definitely wasn’t alone in bed. For that matter, what bed? Whose bed?

I couldn’t help but notice that the head lying next to me had golden hair, too. Platinum blonde curls, and as I looked down, its owner was naked, too. I reached down and noticed her lovely bottom, with the perfect hips ... birthing hips, really, and there was ... cum leaking from her asshole. There was also a nice, caked, dried mess of cum on my cock, along with her anal sweat. There was nothing brown, thankfully. She must have cleaned out her bowels beforehand.

Oh, God, she was gorgeous! She seemed familiar, but how, and where the fuck were we? This didn’t look like some hotel room, at least not at first glance, though it could be a suite of some kind. How had I gotten here? I was very confused, other than knowing that I had gotten drunk off my gourd and had at least anal sex (and probably other kinds) with this ravishingly beautiful blonde. Damn, talk about getting lucky! She looked half my age, too, which was a nice change, not that I minded banging MILFs and soccer moms, but some young stuff was good, too. I’d guess her age at twenty or twenty-one, thereabouts.

I leaned over to kiss her shoulder, and she turned to face me, a broad smile on her lovely face. I stared straight into the adorable, baby blue eyes of my own daughter, Amerys, or as we called her, “Amy!” She wasn’t just my daughter, of course. She was also a married woman, Mrs. Wilhelm Guttmacher. She grinned and winked at me, not giving me a chance to object as she lowered her head to put her sweet lips on my cock. A few seconds later, and half of my dick was buried in her mouth. She was busy licking and sucking my prick clean, not that it was really dirty in the first place. She winked at me again, pushing her head back from her face as her eyes spoke of total reverence and devotion to me, her love and loyalty to her old man.

My cock more than revived as it felt her warm, wet mouth enclose it, her tongue exploring its head. The more my Amy sucked and licked me, the harder I got, and I recalled that I should have still had morning wood. What happened to that? I should have been ready to piss, too, but I must have already done that as well. Did she ... she took care of that already, I realized, but how? Had she spent her entire wedding night with me? If so, was she still married to Billy or what happened?

I groaned as I ran my fingers through my sexy daughter’s wonderful blonde curls and she continued to pleasure me. She was wonderful, of course! I couldn’t believe my luck! I was in bed with not just a drop-dead gorgeous knockout of a blonde, but she was my own daughter and another man’s wife! Well, Cassie had told me yesterday that adultery seemed to follow me everywhere, and as wrong as it sometimes was, I had slept with many a married woman before. The circumstances varied a bit from case to case, so it wasn’t always wicked of me, but, yes, I had taken many another man’s wife to bed. This made me wonder ... where was Billy and what did he know of it?

“Um ... Amy, wow ... that’s one head of a wake-up call, princess! Your mouth feels heavenly! But ... you’re still wearing your wedding band. You went through with the wedding, but where does this leave you and Billy?” I asked my daughter, truly puzzled for a moment.

“With this,” Amy produced a piece of paper that had my own handwriting, much to my shock.

The writing wasn’t too bad, given that it was mine, and no, I didn’t try to read it while she was busy sucking me, but key words stuck out at me, especially the parts about “paramours,” “metamours,” “consensual adultery,” and other such references to sanctioned extramarital liaisons. Clearly, certain of us reached some kind of deal, including Cassie, my estranged wife, which didn’t shock me at all concerning her. I wasn’t able to think much past that for a moment, as Amy all but sucked out the contents of my balls through her mouth into her waiting and thirsty throat.

Once I was sated, I took a little closer look, even as Amy continued licking me, almost as if she wanted to make me do it all over again. The wordiness of the document, that was very much me, as I tended to be very pedantic and my vocabulary was extensive, to say the least. Then again, I was a successful screenwriter for several movies and had been since my first script paid off years ago while in the Navy (somewhere along the way, though it took years due to my busy life, I even graduated college). It had started out as one of my dozen or so novels, but some Spanish TV network wanted it for the basis of a novella, and, yes, my career had paid dividends. I was a multi-millionaire before I took the plunge with Cassie.

Anyway, the essential thrust, there in my own words, was that Cassie and I were now engaged in a marriage that included the option of multiple partners. My first paramour, or mistress, if you will, was my own daughter, Amy (Amerys). She was also in such a marriage with her husband, my son-in-law, Billy, whose first paramour was his own mother, Samantha. Those names were written into the contract, “grandfathered in,” as Cassie put it now that I recalled her words. Her first paramour was her stepbrother, Roger Stanfield, who was really more like a brother than a step one, due to them growing up together.

As for Samantha’s husband, Dieter, well, it was stipulated that all of her lovers were his, too, male and female alike. The articles made a point of him being a eunuch, which brought back my memory of her showing his shrunken, empty scrotum to all of us. Whoever bedded him would have to be the penetrator, male and female alike. That was apparently okay with him, as he was bisexual. Further down, the document more or less indicated that all of us signatories were now lovers to each other in some capacity, but that we also had the option of expanding the circle.

We all had agreed never to divorce, too. I was going to remain Cassie’s husband and she my wife, resuming “full conjugal duties and rights, including cohabitation and companionship,” which meant that I had agreed to move back in with her as soon as possible. Furthermore, Billy and Amy were to move in with us, as were Roger, Samantha, and Dieter. We could certainly share that monstrosity of a house with that many folks in my book. I was apparently to be “cock of the walk,” too, with the full “droit de seigneur” over basically every woman and even man in the household. The presence of three male signatures besides my own and three female signatures as well made it plain as I skipped to that part for a little bit that everyone was agreeable to this exalted status in my family as patriarch and lord of the manor, or whatever.

The next part really brought me up short, even as Amy kept sucking me and playing with my balls and ass, even my taint. All parties had agreed that the next few nights were to be spent with me in Amy’s bed at night, though everyone was fair game during the daylight hours, especially for me. Cassie was to spend her nights with Roger, milking that quasi-incestuous love affair for all it was worth, while Billy was to sleep with his parents at night, bonking both of them at will. The purpose of this was impregnation, as I was to try to make a baby with Amy, while Roger did his best to put a bun of his in my wife’s oven, and Billy attempted to knock up his own mother, Samantha.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.