Money Can Buy Pussy - Cover

Money Can Buy Pussy

by Richolddude

Copyright© 2017 by Richolddude

Sex Story: Money can't buy happiness but it can buy Marissa's hot young pussy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Spitting   .

I was at my private table in the club I owned in Vegas looking over the crowd. The club was packed with good looking people I noted with pleasure. My staff was doing just as I asked. Only the well dressed got in and more ladies than men. The dress code was strict. The girls were all in their best sexiest dresses and heels and the guys all looked very sharp. My eyes scanned the crowd when I saw her.

She was with a small group of hot females but she was the only one with the shiny thick black hair almost to her ass. She was petite about 5’2” without her heels and couldn’t weigh more than 100 pounds. She was nearly flat chested and the deep blue dress she wore was fastened with a single clasp at her neck and the back was completely bare to the top of her tight ass. You could almost see ass cleavage. Her skin was a light brown, and she looked almost latina from here. She was wearing strappy “Fuck me” heels and was dancing with a couple of her girlfriends who were also beautiful but in a less exotic way. I called Stan over.

“That one. The one in the backless blue dress with the black hair. Please invite her up”

He glanced at my screen. I had focused the camera on her so he could easily identify her.

“Please offer her a bottle of our best champagne with my compliments.”

He nodded, and left without a word. I watched on my screen. He approached her and said something in her ear and showed her the bottle. She nodded and said a word to the big titted blonde next to her and followed Stan. The elevator doors to my private room opened and she walked in.

Goddamm she was more beautiful up close than she was from a distance. I could see now the bright blue eyes and the perfect smooth skin and white even teeth as she smiled. She had a dimple in her left cheek that appeared. I gestured for her to sit and Stan poured us each a glass of the champagne. She looked me over curiously.

I am a 57 year old man in good physical condition. About 6 feet tall and not a bit of fat. I have salt and pepper hair and hazel eyes. I knew she could find someone younger and better looking but I had the benefit of a Fuck ton of money.

“Hello, I am Richard.”

“Nice to meet you, I am Marissa.”

“You are very beautiful and I wanted to admire you close up. How old are you love?”

She got a bit pink in the cheeks as she sipped her champagne coolly and shot me a level gaze from her cool blue eyes.

“I am 21. Do you like what you see close up,” She asked shyly.

“Very much. In fact I would like to see more of you,” I stated boldly, my eyes running over her.

She hesitated and then said, “I have a boyfriend. I am just here for the weekend.”

“What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I promise no harm will come to you.”

“I came with my girlfriends.”

“Ill gladly comp their room and offer limo service for the rest of their weekend.”

“Look, this is all very flattering but I don’t really do the hook up thing and cheating on my boyfriend is wrong.”

I knew this song and dance well. This is why I loved being rich.

“How much would it take to ease your conscience?”

“I am not a prostitute!”

I turned and went to my safe. I pulled out some cash and set it on the table in front of her.

“10,000 enough? You can say you won it at the tables.”

Her eyes went to the money. Then they met mine. She reached for the money and put it in her purse. I held out my hand to her.

“Would you accompany me to the penthouse?”

She stood and took my hand and we walked to the elevator to go upstairs. I led her to my bedroom and she looked around nervously.

“Um, what do you want me to do first?” she asked softly.

“First I want to see those perfect little tits,” I said and unfastened the clasp at her neck and let her dress fall. They were just as I had imagined. Tiny and tan capped with small brown nipples. I skimmed my hand over them gently and was pleased to see the nipples pucker almost instantly. I led her in front of my floor to ceiling mirror and stood behind her as I covered her tiny tits with my hands and kissed her neck. My thumbs ran back and forth over her hardening nipples as she leaned back against me and watched us in my mirror. I pinched both nipples firmly between my thumb and forefinger and she gasped.

“Did I hurt you?”

“Oh. No. It felt good,” she whispered.

I kept squeezing her small breasts with my hands and kissing her neck and she sighed in pleasure. I walked her backwards with me to my large bed in front of the mirror. I sat on the bed and gently tugged her dress further down. It slid over her narrow hips and I saw the silky black thong panties that barely covered her pussy. I pulled her gently into my lap. I could feel her firm young ass against my semi hard cock. She leaned back sideways propped on her elbows. I lowered my mouth to her breasts and sucked one of her tits into my mouth as I tongued the pointy little nipple. She gasped and squirmed. I bit and sucked her small hard titties and nipples as I slid my hand up her thigh and cupped her cunt through her silky panties.

Her ass was wiggling against my erection and it felt so good as I sucked a nipple hard into my mouth and she humped my hand with her panty covered pussy. I slid them to one side and softly stroked a single finger up her slit. She kept it completely bare of hair and it made my cock throb in anticipation. She ground her little box against my hand as I unbuttoned my shirt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.