Deanna and Summer Get Their Man - Cover

Deanna and Summer Get Their Man

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The long awaited follow-up to "Deanna And Summer Find Each Other," in which Deanna and Summer seduce Brent Daniels, Summer's ex-boyfriend, into a new, menage a trois relationship based upon the idea of polyfidelity. In so doing, they find love and completion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Brent Daniels was busy rereading the rough draft of his latest work, preparing to make some changes to his sci-fi epic, mostly to add in a bit more sex that he thought was called with this particular character. His writing was definitely not smut, but it wasn’t clean, younger age sci-fi, either. It was sci-fi for adults, and he fully expected it to go reasonably well. It was a side job, one that paid him tolerably well, while his main vocation was screenwriting for a major horror-oriented series that straddled the line between fiction and documentary with its dramatizations. The dramatized parts were his specialty, in fact.

In any case, that work would have to wait a bit longer, as the knock at the door, on a Friday night, no less, indicated. He would have been on a date with Summer until recently, but he was in no mood for dating now, feeling a little raw, so here he was, working on his second job straight after his first. Well, at least on his side job, he could drink, and his poison of choice was a highball of Jameson and Cherry Coke (don’t even ask). Grimacing, Brent got up and went to get the door.

Opening it, he found none other than his ex-girlfriend, Summer Hardy, and her best girlfriend, Deanna Falkirk, waiting outside. If Summer was an All-American blonde beauty, platinum and whatnot, Deanna was a stately brunette, elegant, with a classy look to her. Clearly, she was there for backup, making Brent feel a little outnumbered. Even so, he was the consummate gentleman, at least for Deanna’s sake, since she hadn’t wronged him the way that Summer had.

“Ladies, to what do I owe this pleasure?” Brent asked them cautiously, “and would you care for a drink?”

“Well, actually, for this, a stiff drink sounds rather nice, in fact. It’s going to be a tough sell, perhaps. What are you drinking?” Summer addressed her ex-boyfriend, her eyes full of love, much to his shock.

“Jameson and Cherry Coke. Feel free to use a different highball or drink it neat, if you prefer. I know that my tastes in booze aren’t for everyone. Anyway, clearly, this isn’t just a social call. I ask again, ladies, what’s the purpose of this visit?” Brent watched with some amusement as Deanna took a shot, very neat, but followed it with a chaser of ginger ale, while Summer didn’t even bother chasing it down at all.

“Sorry, I needed the liquid courage, and undiluted to boot, babe. Look, Brent, it’s really quite simple. I want you back. I miss you. I want to be yours again. But, here’s the rub. I don’t come alone this time. I’m part of a package deal. Deanna and me, we’re not just girlfriends in the platonic sense anymore. We’re ... lovers, and we both want you. Yes, you’d be dating both of us, if you agreed to this. I want to be upfront and clear about this, if you take me back. But before you decide, please, let us advertise, promote our cause, if you will,” Summer said, as she began undressing, her sundress lifting above her head to show her in bra and panties.

That was a huge gesture in itself, though Brent had sampled the goods before, of course. He knew what Summer was like in bed, too, and that memory was more than enough to stir his loins. Summer, whatever her flaws as a girlfriend, was no slouch in the bedroom and never had been. He knew that others thought that she was too wild and slutty to be faithful, but Brent knew the truth. Summer had goofed up, once, but as far as he could tell, she had never cheated on him prior to this. It was a huge fuck-up on her part, but it wasn’t a pattern of infidelity.

Anyway, the sight of Deanna stripping for him, her own blouse and skirt removed to show her half-naked to him, that was ... wow, at least to him. If Summer got a little sun at times, though not much, Deanna was, if not quite pale, fair-skinned and had the slightest hint of freckles to some of her flesh. Her lovely complexion matched, if not surpassed, the farmer’s tan that Summer claimed for herself. When they both took off their bras and panties, Brent almost swore he could feel the room temperature rise several degrees. These were lovelies in their prime, not spring chickens or cougars, but sexy, grown women in their late 20s and early 30s, thank you very much.

Both girls must have recently waxed or shaved down there, but they had grown out just enough of bushes to remind him that both colors were very natural indeed. Summer was a very real blonde and Deanna a true-blue brunette, down to the patches between their thighs. Brent felt his lust stirring for certain now, even as both ladies approached and started with slow, gentle kisses to his lips in turn. First Summer, and then Deanna, gave him lip locks that began chastely enough, but lingered, and then the next pair of kisses included some tongue. When they kissed each other on the mouth, there was no denying that their Sapphic passion was real, too.

“See, Brent? It can be perfect, just you, me, and Deanna. No need for others. Closed triad, as some call it. Two women and a man, two women loving their man deeply and totally, with passion and deep affection as well as unbridled lust. Two women loving each other and their man with total abandon. Three people, completely faithful to each other, and yes, I swear that this time, I will be loyal as they come.

“I know what I did was wrong before. I was very wrong to cheat. I am very sorry, dear Brent. I won’t repeat that mistake, I swear to God, Gods, demons, angels, saints, and anyone else who you wish to invoke. It’s just you and Deanna. I can be faithful this time and I will be, to both of you, but I hope ... and I know that I don’t have the right to ask this, I hope that you will be faithful to us as well,” Summer found herself crying a little as Brent surprised himself by kissing her firmly on the lips.

“You’re committed, then, to both of us? And I get both of you? Completely? But I have to be faithful? Summer, yes, you were wrong, and yes, now that I see some remorse, I can forgive you, and I can accept your apology, but don’t ever think that you don’t have the right to ask for fidelity from me. You have the right to ask, and I have the right to refuse,” Brent said, making her flinch a bit, but he put his index finger to her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.