Linda's Posse - Cover

Linda's Posse

Copyright© 2017 by Thornfoote

Chapter 10: Interlude

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10: Interlude - This is the sequel to 'Retribution.' Linda and the girls are back. Traveling the world, and playing golf is their cover story. The real mission is fighting corruption, hate, cruelty, and evil. Come along for the ride as the girls change the world and have fun doing it! Vigilante Angels kicking ass and taking names!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sports   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Politics   Violence  

Jessie sat at her fold-down desk on the Captain’s Bridge. It was morning in London, and she needed to work out her order to replenish The Lady Whisper’s stores. The fuel tanks were already being filled, so were the fresh water tanks.

Half the crew had the morning off. The other half would get the afternoon free. Most of the crew would be ashore tonight, too. They could blow off some steam until the next morning. The Lady Whisper’s crew were professionals. Every one of them. Linda believed in paying her crew very well. Each man was paid double what any other luxury yacht would offer. Linda treated them well, too. She knew each man by name, their birthday, their family situation. They had all worked for other yacht owners. The men knew how owners usually treated their employees. Like furniture. Some of the owners were really abusive. Not Linda. The guys all knew what she had done for the Cayman Islands. They heard rumors about what she was accomplishing all over the Caribbean. The orphanages. Bringing in new businesses and jobs to the region. Building homes and rebuilding islands ravaged by natural disasters. They knew. Most of the Caribbean was learning Linda’s name. It was supposed to be a big secret, but people talk. Word gets around. The crew would do anything for her. Anything.

Several of the single crew members wouldn’t mind spending a night in the owner’s stateroom. But ... they knew Cooky would be waiting for them the next day. He had a well-deserved reputation with a butcher knife. They may look at Linda, but no one was willing to face Cooky.

Jessie finished going over the supply lists, and decided to check on Linda’s stateroom to make sure everything was ready for her arrival. It was close to eight in the morning when she opened the door. The first thing Jessie saw was Linda’s pile of luggage on the floor. Then she noticed Linda laying curled up in a ball on the floor, sleeping. The poor kid was exhausted. If you could believe CNN she’d been very busy late into the night.

Jessie managed to get Linda into bed, and under the blankets. She sat down and watched her, reflecting on Linda’s life. She knew why Linda went through these days the international news was calling ‘A Rampage of Angels.‘ It was a natural reaction to George. To his betrayal. Breaking up with Linda during a phone call. The bastard didn’t have the balls to face her in person. Linda never had a real boyfriend. A normal girl would have dated and broke-up with several guys by now. It didn’t get easier, but you learned coping mechanisms. Like a quart of rocky road ice cream. That was Jessie’s guilty pleasure. Which reminded her, she needed an anti-fat treatment from Linda. She’d gained back five pounds during the trip across the Atlantic. Blame it on Cooky and his good cooking! Not the ice cream.

Jessie wondered how close to the edge Linda was standing. The stress she was under had to be incredible. There’s no way a person could kill thousands of people, and not have it leave scars on their soul. Even if those she killed richly deserved what happened to them. It was a very fine line between sanity and psychotic. Jessie decided it was part of her job as Linda’s friend to keep her sane. To keep her from falling to the ‘Dark Side.’

Jessie went back topside to get her supply orders sent off, and check the status of the Whisper. She added extra ice cream. Jessie had to wipe some tears away as she thought about her friend. Linda needed a vacation from her vacation. Jessie resolved to make sure Linda had some fun on their Mediterranean cruise, not a steady diet of death and destruction. They had eight days left before the next tournament in Australia. She’d let Cooky know Linda was onboard so he could make up a special lunch for her. Until then, Jessie would let her sleep.

Linda woke to the smell of something good. She yawned and stretched.

“Good morning, sunshine. How are you feeling today?” Jessie greeted her. She set a pot of something that smelled delicious on Linda’s small, three person dining table, and opened a new bottle of Raspberry Moscato.

“I’m feeling better than last night. I don’t remember getting into bed. What is that? Breakfast smells delicious.”

“It’s not breakfast, it’s lunch. I didn’t have the heart to wake you. Cooky made one of his specialties. It’s called arroz con pollo, chicken and rice. The food is a Latin dish, and there are a hundred different ways to make it. His recipe is a casserole baked in the oven, made with black cardemom seeds.

Jessie looked up, and Linda was furiously getting dressed. “Where do you think you’re going, young lady?” Jessie used her best Mom voice. It was amazingly similar to a military commanders voice.

Linda looked up as she grabbed a pair of jeans, and started doing the one-legged-hop as she tried to put them on. “I’m late. I was supposed to spend the morning in New Zealand, and Australia. They need my help.”

“Sit down! Eat lunch! Turn on the TV. You’re going nowhere today. You’ve been putting in twelve to fourteen hour days for what? Nine, ten days now? Without a break? Even God rested on the seventh day. If you keep this up you’re going to end up dead or in a hospital. Now, eat!”

Linda knew when she was out-gunned. She sat down while Jessie fixed her a plate of the great smelling casserole. Linda tasted a spoonful of the rice and chicken concoction and almost swooned. It was so damn good! She could eat this every day! Between mouthfuls Linda managed to mumble, “I really do need to get out there. Criminals might escape, or hurt someone.”

“Change the channel to CNN, and watch. That’s all I need to say.” Jessie sat down in one of Linda’s comfortable over-stuffed chairs scattered around her stateroom.

An advertisement was just ending. The famous news show anchor began reviewing the results of yesterday’s carnage.

“For the last two days a creature claiming to be the mythological ‘Rainbow Serpent’ of Australia and New Zealand has appeared in the skies above both countries. He spread his own message, even taking a harder line than the Angels do against criminals. His message: ‘Leave or Die.’ Officials in New Zealand report large numbers of Americans fleeing the country. Australia reported the same situation yesterday. Most, if not all, of these Americans are believed to have fled there to avoid Angel retribution over the last month.”

“New Zealand is reporting hundreds of dead ex-Americans. Australia has reported similar numbers. The Angels have declared there is no place criminals can hide. It would seem to be a prophetic declaration as Canada has joined the other two former British colonies in reporting vigilante deaths. Yesterday Angels appeared in the skies above Quebec, Montreal, and Ottawa. Yes, I said Angels. Plural. Several Angels were filmed above each of the large Canadian metropolises. Thousands of suspected criminals were believed dead, or dying in the country north of the United States. Police and emergency medical workers are still attempting to cope with the large numbers of dead Angelized foreigners.”

“Government authorities in all three countries have given reporters mixed messages. Some have unequivocally supported the Angels, and the Rainbow Serpent. Others have denounced the seemingly random death and violence occurring without due process of law. It has been frequently noted, all over the world, the Angels don’t really seem to give a damn. They just continue with their crusade, whenever, and wherever they determine a necessity. We can only wonder what country, what city, will be the next target of this world-wide crusade against hardened criminals. This network, in an unprecedented act, has today declared our full support for the Angels. We’ve never done anything like this, officially, before. David?”

Jessie clicked off the TV. “Linda, look at me, and pay attention now. You don’t have to do this every day. The world will still be here, tomorrow. Everyone needs time off. A break. You have to slow down. It won’t do the world any good if you kill yourself.”

“But...”

Jessie interrupted her. “There are no buts. No excuses. No ifs, ands, or buts. Today is a down day. Tomorrow we leave for the Med, and you’re going to relax and take some time off. Now I don’t expect you to completely stop; but, young lady, you’re going to slow down. A lot.”

“Linda, I know what’s going on here. I know why you’re doing this. It’s a coping mechanism for George. Honey, I’ve been there. Done that. I own the Tee-Shirt. Getting dropped by someone you thought was a forever love hurts. It hurts a lot. You’re coping by being too busy to think, to grieve. I get it. I’m here for you now. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay to mourn for what might have been.” Jessie stood and took Linda in her arms as the young girl began sobbing out her grief. Jessie cried with her. Cried for her friend. Cried for her loss. Damn George!

Linda woke up. She’d fallen asleep again. It was getting dark outside, and she was alone in the room. Alone with her personal demons.

Are we going to go through all this again? Mouse asked. Okay, we get it. We’re insane. None of us girls really exist. So what? We’re in this together, until someone kills us. I prefer staying alive. Since Jessie has declared this our day off, our “Sunday,” so to speak, let’s do something fun!

Tink and the Twins agreed. Let’s go swimming again, The Twins suggested.

Uh, no. It’s too damn cold here, Ret whispered.

Who said anything about here? It’s warm and sunny some place in the world, Kelly reminded them.

Hawaii could be fun. Again, Mouse agreed.

We liked Mr. Kim! Kelly and Karen said together.

I have an idea. If Jessie isn’t busy, why don’t we take her with us tonight? Linda asked.

Linda heard five very definite yesses. She called Jessie on the intercom, and invited her down to ‘chat.’

“Hey, girl. What’s up?” Jessie asked as she walked in the door.

“Do something special for me?” Linda replied.

“Sure. Whatcha need?”

“Go back to your room, and put on your best bikini. Top it off with warm winter clothes. Don’t ask. Just do it.”

“Okaaay. This is a weird one. Even for you. Did you have a bad dream or something?”

“Go! I’m serious as a heart attack here!”

“All right, all right! I’m going. Keep your panties on!”

Linda went into her dressing room and changed, too. Bikini, jeans, sweater, and a warm coat. When Jessie came back, Linda dragged her into the bathroom.

Mouse, I want to be the Silver Angel. Make Jessie look the same, but golden. She’s going to be the Gold Angel tonight. We’re going sightseeing, Linda told the gang.

“Whoa! What the hell is this? I’m an Angel now? A Gold Angel? What’s going on this time, Linda?”

“Take my hand, Jessie. We’re going sightseeing. Hold on tight.”

Twins, take us over London, Linda requested. Mouse, give us a glowing nimbus so people can see. Surround us with lots of other Angel illusions.

Linda and Jessie floated and flew over London, looking at all the tourist sites from several hundred feet in the air. Big Ben. The Tower of London. Buckingham Palace. Linda thought about introducing Jessie to the Queen, but decided she probably didn’t accept unannounced visits very well. Social media was assaulted again. People wanted to know who the ‘Golden Angel’ was, and why she was in London. Social media was filled with gossip and questions. The BBC filmed all the Angels buzzing around London in the early evening sky. Linda wasn’t talking. The girls flew around for a bit having fun and laughing.

Twins, Egypt. The pyramids and the Sphinx, Linda whispered. Mouse, invisi. This might be hostile territory.

Jessie was amazed. “I’ve never been to Egypt before!”

Jessie, have you been inside the White House before? Let’s visit the president, then we can go swimming in Hawaii, Linda whispered to her friend. Oval office, please Twins. Mouse, change me to Wonder Angel.

We’re on it, The Twins responded.

Ditto, added Mouse, and giggled. I’ve always wanted to say that!

The Gold Angel and Wonder Angel arrived in the Oval Office. The President was sitting in his chair behind one of the most famous desks in the world. He had a haunted look on his face. The room had several Secret Service, and FBI Agents sitting there, too.

“Thank God you came!” the President said. He stood up, and started to approach Wonder Angel with his arms out for a hug.

Linda held up her hand. Sorry, Mr. President. I don’t hug. Now, what’s going on here?

Ret, what’s this all about? Linda asked. He’s frantic.

His daughter has been kidnapped. They want him to ensure we die, or they’ll kill her, Ret answered.

“Someone has taken my daughter. They ... they want me to have you executed, or they’re going to kill my baby girl. Can you save her?”

Ret? Can we find his daughter in time? Linda asked.

She’s been gone less than an hour. If we hurry, I should be able to pick her captors up, Ret replied.

Mr. President, we’ll be back. If your daughter can be saved, we’ll do it, Linda the Wonder Angel replied.

The Twins took Linda above the city, and Ret began to snoop. Searching quickly for the President’s daughter, or the men who took her. They began searching in wider and wider circles. Jessie was along for the ride. Linda didn’t have time to take her back to the Lady Whisper.

I’ve got them. They’re in an isolated abandoned house twenty miles west of DC. Six men. A woman is the leader. We have to be careful. There’s a man sitting with her that’s wired with explosives on a dead-man’s switch. If we kill him, he lets go of the button and the bomb goes off, Ret whispered.

Kelly, do you have a lock? Linda asked.

Yes, Mom. I’ve got them. Karen is ready when you say go, Kelly responded.

Mouse invisi both of us. Say it girl! Linda ordered.

Showtime, Ladies. Let’s kick some ass! Mouse roared.

The Twins moved Linda and Jessie into the small room the girl and her bomb laden guard occupied. Linda froze his hands on the bomb detonator. Tink cut his head off. She cut his hands off, too. Linda grabbed the girl with one hand and her TK. The three girls jumped back to the Oval Office.

Back in the abandoned house, the bomb went off.

Linda and Jessie left the president’s daughter in the office, and jumped back near the house in time to see the fireball climb skyward.

Anyone left, Ret? Linda asked.

Even the roaches are dead. Our work here is done. We can go back, Ret answered.

Linda and Jessie, the Wonder Angel and the Golden Angel, returned to the White House. The President of the United States was on his knees with his arms wrapped around his daughter. They were both crying. The Agents in the room may have had a few tears in their eyes as well. They would never admit it, though.

The President looked at Linda. He was overcome with emotion and unable to speak. Linda just nodded at him, and her Twins took them back above the city known as Washington DC.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.