Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Barely moving at all, they are fucking each other. Emma’s pussy rhythmically tightens and loosens around FBI agent Paul Givens’ cock. He has to bite his lip to keep from moaning so he doesn’t draw the attention of the other waiting passengers. They are fully clothed, him with his tailored suit and she with her pinstripe suit and shirt combo, dark shades and fedora. She is sitting on his lap, facing away from him, pretending to look at her phone. Her skirt is spread over his legs and keeps them from being too obvious, but Paul is still nervous.

Every seat around them is full and the waiting area is packed with people waiting for their flight. A few flights have been delayed due to the cold weather, so it has created a backlog of waiting passengers. They are all the way on the back on the last row of seat, against the wall. Everyone is either busy talking or browsing on their phones, tablets and other device. No one seems to have noticed them or what they are doing.

It is a situation that Paul cannot believe he is in, let alone gotten himself into.

It had started out simple. Paul had been waiting at the airport since six this morning. Her had gone to Emma’s apartment the previous night, not finding her home, so he waited outside to stake out the small apartment. After several hours, he figured she wasn’t coming back to it so he decided to have a look. He let himself in, a little illegally and snooped around. The place was a mess as if someone we’re in a hurry to leave. He only happened across a small note scribbled on a piece of paper. That note lead him on a trail to the airport with a flight to Amsterdam in Emma’s name.

Standing near the ticket booth, he realizes that it could just be coincidence that she is leaving the country, but in lieu of what happened yesterday at the university and the students and teacher going missing over the last few weeks and the strange drug deals gone wrong, he knew there was a connection and it somehow linked up with her.

It wasn’t until a few hours later, around nine that Emma Fletcher come rolling into the airport and straight for the ticket booth. She paid cash for the ticket, checked in her single bag and strode off toward the terminal. Paul was instantly on her heels, ducking and dodging people coming and going. He waited for her to pass security, flashed his badge, went through himself and got right back on her trail. Luckily, because of the weather some of the flights got delayed and he found her waiting in the waiting area. At the time it wasn’t very full.

He took the seat next to her, grabbing her arm in a comfortable grip and flashing his credentials to her. “I’m Agent Paul Givens of the FBI,” he announced himself.

“Excuse me, Agent Givens,” she said as she forcibly pulled her arm away. “I think you need to work on your approach a bit.”

“I’m sorry but I do get carried away sometimes,” he said with a false smile. “Strange reaction for someone being approached by the FBI.”

“No stranger than you just coming up and man-handling me,” she scoffed back. “And what do I have to be afraid of?”

“Good question,” he said. “Where were you yesterday, say around lunch time?”

“I was at my apartment, eating lunch.”

“No doubt packing to leave for your little trip.”

“As a matter of fact no,” she said. “I had a couple of classes then I packed.”

“Can anyone verify?”

“Just ask any of my classmates or teachers.”

“Around lunch time?” He didn’t give her time to answer as he rolled right into his next statement. “I wonder if I could ask Mister Braxton. Oh wait, he has been missing for several weeks now. Maybe a classmate then, like say, Casey Ridgeland. Maybe you know her mother, Juniper?”

“I know Casey,” she admitted. “I only met her mother once. Nice lady.”

“Would you happen to know where either of them disappeared to?”

“How the fuck would I know?”

“From what I hear, you and Casey have been getting close over the past few weeks, a contrast to the relationship you had prior.”

“I don’t know where the fuck you get your information, but your barking up the wrong tree.”

“Am I?”

“If you think I’m going to sit here and take your bullshit, you’ve got another thing coming.”

She starts to get up when he grabs her wrist pulling her back down, this time on his lap. By now people are starting to fill in, even taking over the seat she was just sitting in. With the flights delayed, the waiting area got backed up pretty quickly.

“I can’t let you leave,” he whispered in her ear.

“Am I under arrest or something?”

“Not yet,” he answered. “But I am suspicious of you and would like you to stay in the country, the city even.”

“Fat chance of that happening,” she grunted.

“Then I may just have to fun you in for something. I know my supervisor can help me come up with something after the seventy-two hour mark. We can always watch you sweat.”

“If you’re going to do it, then do it,” she said angrily. He shifted her ass across his lap and despite the circumstance of why he was here, he couldn’t stop his cock from hardening. She is, after all, extremely hot and very, very fuckable.

The hardness didn’t go unnoticed by Emma and she said, “It looks like your partner has come to join the game. You don’t plan on leaving him in there do you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.