Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

As the weeks pass since the incident at the Pink Kitten, Emma continues attending her classes while hitting each and every one of Casey’s planned deals. By this point she only attends class to see if Casey shows up, which the girl has been absent since that day, and to work on her perfection. She has been busy taking athletes, students of all majors and the occasional teacher.

She has even scoured the newspapers to see if Casey’s mother, Juniper, has made headlines. While there hasn’t been any news on that front, she assumes that Casey is trying to avoid all means of police involvement and who could blame her? Emma knew the girl had something to hide since that night when she got the phone call. It was that night that her hate for the girl came back full force. Yes, she still wanted to fuck Casey, not only for that perfect ass of hers, but to do it and say she did.

By scouring through the newspaper, Emma did come across a very interesting article about a fetish model visiting for a photo shoot and party afterward. And like everyone else she has absorbed, this model had something she wants, besides the nose, is fame and fortune. Sure Emma has built up a nice little bit of money stealing from Casey, but it will only get her so far. No, she has to think of the future and her future begins with Amelia Ricci, a.k.a. Desperado Kitten.

The photoshoot and party is for tonight and thankfully Casey doesn’t have a shipment planned. The shipment she does have planned is for two days from now and word is that she’ll be there personally. That is fine, because it gives Emma tonight to get what she needs to done and the sooner the better. All the people she has absorbed over the last few weeks has got to be catching someone’s attention, she just doesn’t want that attention drawn to her.

The only attention she wants drawn to her is that of Desperado Kitten. So after spending much of the day dreaming up something, Emma steps in front of the mirror. She smiles at her own image. She will definitely make a bold statement with the wet look of the long sleeve bodysuit. She has added features like a waist-high hemline in front, skin-tight long sleeves and a front cut out in the torso with a crisscross lace-up design and a very cheeky rear complete with industrial net crotchless pantyhose and six inch platform thigh high boots.

She turns from the mirror, forming a long coat as she walks to the door. She hopes onto her cycle, cranks it up and heads off for downtown. She’ll miss the photoshoot, but she still has the party.


Emma pulls up to the civic center and it is packed. Desperado Kitten spared no expense with throwing a party. Luckily for Emma, it is a latex fetish party and she is dressed perfectly for it. But even just being dressed for it isn’t going to get her in. The doorman thought the same thing and after complaining that she wasn’t on the guest list, she’d have to leave. Of course the hand job Emma gives him changes his mind and she is let in.

Once in, she is blown away by all the people, the lights and the booze. Music thumps through a full away of speakers lined up almost everywhere. In the center of the floor is a DJ surrounded by a humongous crowd of ravers all dressed in latex of one form or another. Lining the crowd are mini bars serving up only the best alcohol—for free!

Emma mingles with many of the guests, grabbing a drink or two in the process. She is at the party for at least a half hour before Amelia Ricci, a.k.a. Desperado Kitten makes her appearance. The music stops and the crowd quickly settles down into silence.

After the announcement of her arrival, Desperado Kitten steps out onto the ramp wearing a fringe top featuring a lace-like triangle shaped top, halter and back ties, and a fringe strips with multicolored beads. She belly is shown off very well ending at a pair of sheer latex booty shorts and black latex star light-up chaps featuring star shaped blue light up windows with an attached belt.

She waves a hand and the DJ quickly picks back up the music, the crowd resuming their raving as if they had never stopped. Emma quickly makes her way toward the woman while not making it look obvious. When she gets within eye contact range, Emma ensures she does everything she can to be noticed by the model.

And she does.

The model never comes within contact with Emma, nor does she really with many others. But after sending quite a few looks and gestures back and forth to each other, the model turns to one of her people and whispers in his ear then turns to leave. The man looks straight at Emma and smiles before waves his hand at her for her to approach.

“She’d like for you to see her,” the man says as Emma approaches.

Emma nods at the man and follows him back through the corridors to a room with the model’s name on the door. He grips the knob, turns it and opens the door. “If you need anything, feel free to ask,” he says.

“I’ll be sure to do so,” Emma says with a smile as she steps through.

The door closes and the model is at her side a moment later. “You’re wondering why I invited you here.”

Emma smiles at her and says, “Not at all. I know exactly why which was my intention.”

“Oh, why is that?”

“Because I want to fuck you.”

The model returns the smile. “Well, you were working harder than anyone else in the room.”

“It’s a large room.”

“Yes it is. My name is Amelia,” the model says.

“I know.”

“I mean, you can call me that,” Amelia giggles. “You wouldn’t believe what people call you by other than your given name.”

Emma giggles herself. “I know what you mean. You can call me Emma.”

Amelia steps in closer, reaching to the sides of Emma’s face. She bends in and kisses her gently. The kiss deepens as Emma kisses back. They kiss each other on the lips, cheeks, nose and eyes. Emma begins nuzzling and kissing Amelia’s neck then gently sucking on it, careful not to leave any marks—she is a top model after all. Amelia sighs at the sensation. Her hands begin to roam more freely and she soon has one hand on Emma’s ass, squeezing and pulling their hips closer together.

They begin to coo and moan more frequently as their mouths open and they explore each other with their tongues. They alternate between kissing and sucking and licking each other’s lips, tongues and necks. Emma even takes it further, licking the models nose and saying, “I love your nose, it’s so fucking cute.”

She is also the first to lift her hands to the model’s breast. She gently rubs the side and the move apart far enough so that Emma can slip her hand between their bodies and begin squeezing and massaging Amelia’s breast through the latex. After a few long moments they finally break off of each other and Amelia steps back reluctantly, holding the other’s hand and catching her breath.

She reaches for the bottom of the dress to pull it up when Emma puts her hands on the models, stopping her. “This is a special dress,” she says. “Think of it as being magic.”

Amelia pulls back with a smile, curiosity lighting up her eyes as she does so. Then the latex material slowly begins to slide away as fluidly as water leaving behind only the industrial net crotchless pantyhose and six inch platform thigh high boots. Amelia is captivated by how beautiful Emma is.

“Have you ever considered being a model?” she asks.

Emma blushes slightly before saying, “Not until tonight.”

“Well, I may have to take you on as my protégé then.”

“It’s a deal then,” Emma says as she steps back in and helps the model out of her own set of clothes.

They lean in close again and lock lips for another sensual kiss, feeling the naked flesh of the breasts against each other. They sway against each other to increase the sensation, rubbing each other’s backs and asses. Amelia slowly moves them back toward a luxurious plush bed that has been set up in the room for just this occasion and she can’t resist leaning in and giving Emma’s pussy a little kiss after she pushes the woman down on the bed.

Amelia crawls atop the woman and they kiss some more while their hands roam. Amelia slides a hand between them and starts massaging Emma’s pussy through the crotchless part of the pantyhose. She presses her finger forward a little and is rewarded by feeling it slip between Emma’s pussy lips. She lifts her finger up a little find’s her clit and then feels Emma’s body shiver against her own. She lowers her finger again between her lips and feels the wetness building.

With a grin, Amelia crooks her finger and presses gently, seeking Emma’s entrance all the while they continue kissing. Emma at this point had both her hands on the model’s breasts, massaging then and playing with the nipples. Amelia is gratified when her finger finally finds the hole and slips in. The woman takes a sharp breath as her body stiffens with excitement. She then pulls her finger out and up, rubbing the wet finger against Emma’s swollen clit. Emma squeals through their connected lips an instant later.

Amelia suddenly breaks away, leaning away from Emma. “I hope you like toys.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.