Becoming Perfection
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Emma spends the first part of her day going through the motions with her classes. She is too preoccupied with whatever Casey has planned at the Pink Kitten. The fact that Emma hasn’t seen the girl all day only makes it more intriguing.

When the day finally ends, Emma rushes to her stolen Audi. She knows she should have gotten rid of it by now, but she likes it way too much to do so—at least not yet. The drive to the Pink Kitten takes her about a hour outside the city and into the desert. She pulls up to the bar, which as it turns out is a biker bar, full of rough and dirty men all wrapped up in leather. Just her kind of place though dressed as she is she would stick out like a sore thumb. She needs another angle.

As she peers through the windshield, Emma finds her angle in the form of a tall redhead. Emma exits the sedan and rushes to follow the woman inside. The first place the woman heads is to the bathroom and Emma is quick to notice that only a few heads turn in the woman’s direction. It’s not that she isn’t pretty, she’s actually quite gorgeous; the woman just blends in with the rest of them. So before Emma takes another step, she morphs her clothes into those like the woman and everyone around her. Once she is satisfied, she strolls through the bar, like the woman did, and straight to the bathroom.

By the time Emma reaches the bathroom and walks in, the woman is already in one of the stalls. She waits for her to finish and start for the door before intercepting the woman.

“It’s not very hygienic to not wash your hands after using the bathroom,” Emma says as she steps close to the woman. “Would you like me to wash them?”

“That depends,” the biker fires back.

“Depends on what?”

“On who the girl is.”

All of a sudden, the biker is closing the distance, pressing her lips against Emma’s. Unmoving, yet with mouths open, they say like this for a moment. The woman releases a little moan and slowly moves her lips against Emma’s. Emma sticks the tip of her tongue out and briefly licks the inside of the biker’s upper lip. Then with a groan, her mouth is fully on Emma’s. Hot, wet and open. Their tongues meet, tasting and then finally rubbing erotically against each other.

The woman lets out a small whimper as Emma’s hand finds its way to her neck, gently pulling the woman closer. She threads her fingers through the woman’s hair and puts her hand on the back of her head. She starts sucking on the biker’s tongue and it’s as if the damn has finally broken. Both the biker’s hands are now on Emma’s shoulder, snaking their way down her back. Moaning wildly, she pushes Emma back into a stall and onto the toilet. She tosses one leg over Emma and quickly straddles her lap.

Emma places her hands on the other woman’s hips, squeezing and grabbing slightly. Still unable to get enough of each other’s mouths, the woman pushes herself against Emma and rubs their chest together. Emma feels every nerve ending on her hardened nipples, enjoying and resenting the barriers between them. She holds the biker by the waist, her thumbs grazing the underside of the woman’s breasts. The biker lets out a surprised moan and tosses her head back. Emma leans in quickly and kisses and licks down her neck as her hand cups over the woman’s breast to give it a light squeeze.

“Oh fuck,” the biker groans. “Oh fuck, this is fucking great.”

Still squeezing her breast, Emma whispers against her neck. “You fantasize about women? Tell me, please.”

The woman snaps her head back up. She puts both hands on Emma’s face and looks into her eyes. “I’ve always wanted to be with a woman,” she says. “I’ve always wanted on to come onto me like you did.” She lowers her mouth back down to Emma and the kiss is instantly more intense than the first.

Emma breaks away and lifts the woman into the air. She is surprised briefly by her own strength, but quickly dismisses it. In the back of her mind it is either her unseen friend or the combination of those she has absorbed so far. Whatever the reason, she is a lot stronger than she was just mere days ago. As she carries the woman from the stall out onto the open floor, her own clothing dissolves into a tangle of tendrils that all go forward, grabbing and pulling at the biker’s clothes, literally tearing them from the woman’s body.

Emma’s thigh slide between the biker’s legs and she gently pushes it up against her pussy. The biker lets out a slow, ragged groan. Emma presses her whole body down on hers and is suddenly overwhelmed with the feeling of her bare skin against the other woman’s. Emma’s face lands into the crook of her neck, nuzzling, licking and nibbling at it. The biker takes the opportunity to roll them both over so that she is atop Emma.

She takes a long look at Emma’s chest and smiles. “Nice fucking rack you have.”

Emma returns the smile then bucks wildly as the biker’s palms graze her nipples briefly. Her mouth forms into a naughty grin and she bends to give Emma’s nipple a slow, agonizing lick. Emma throws her head back to scream, but nothing comes out. She feels the biker’s hand at the top pf her thighs, hesitantly caressing. Then she is pressed tightly against Emma, their bodies writhing and rubbing together. Soft and smooth and hot and silky. The feeling of the biker’s skin is incredible. It’s like silky smooth milk and Emma just has to have it. But not yet.

The biker’s mouth is on Emma’s nipple again, teasing, biting and flicking with the hard tip of her tongue. She then tries to take all of Emma’s breast into her mouth. “Mmm,” she moans into her body. Emma can feel it vibrate into her burning flesh as it sends ripples through her body.

Emma pulls the biker back for another kiss. The move cause their bodies to align, their nipples touch and the biker lets out a wild gasp as her eyes fly open. She purposely rubs her body against Emma again, letting their nipples touch once more. The feeling is like liquid fire and once again the biker buck and writhes against the other’s body.

Her leg lands between Emma’s, her thigh against the other’s pussy. Emma grabs her by the shoulders and turns them over on the floor with Emma now back on top. She can no longer control herself and starts licking wherever her mouth can reach the woman. Emma puts her mouth on the woman’s breast and her back arches so hard, she is almost thrown off. Emma grabs her hips as she continues tonguing her nipple, letting out a deep breath. She moves her mouth to the other breast and the biker lets out a low moan, almost thrashing around in the process.

The biker has her hands on Emma’s head, her fingers in her hair, pulling. Emma moves her tongue down the woman’s body, licking the smooth, warm skin of her belly, her belly button then lower. She runs her tongue all the way up her slit and the biker bolts upright, her eyes bright, looking right at Emma and barely able to catch her breath. Emma just pushes her legs apart and starts feasting on her, licking her all over her pussy. She is delicious. She flicks the biker’s clit with her tongue and her head falls back, finally releasing a pent-up groan. It is low and raw and so fucking sexy.

Emma alternates short and long lick on her pussy, circling her clit then flicking it. She sucks on it, takes it into her mouth and rolls it on her tongue. The biker sounds like she is hyperventilating, her thighs are shaking and her whole pussy is throbbing. Emma then decides to give the woman what she needs. Her thighs freeze and she sits up and lets out a long, low cry. She starts bucking, making Emma grab on to her even tighter. Her thighs and her belly start convulsing before she collapses back onto the floor still shaking uncontrollably.

Emma eases up on her, the licking turning tender and loving and she feels the woman’s breathing slow down a little. She abandons her pussy and moves up her body, kissing and licking all the way. The biker’s eyes are still shut, but a small satisfied smile forms on her lips.

“Damn,” she breathes out. “That was un-fucking-believable.”

Emma kisses her tenderly and the biker kisses back just as tenderly, and it is perhaps the most erotically tender kiss Emma has ever experienced before now. The biker puts her arms around Emma and pulls her even closer, even wrapping her legs around her body.

“Mmm,” she moans into Emma’s mouth, still smiling. “That was fucking amazing,” she whispers when they break the kiss.

Emma gives her a small chuckle. “I’m not even half done with you yet.”

The biker looks at her for a second then grabs her face and kisses her hotly. Pushing Emma back until she is on top, her thigh pushes in between Emma’s legs. Emma opens her mouth wider, taking in more of her tongue. And all of a sudden she feels the biker’s hand at her pussy, two fingers suddenly inside, thrusting—slow and hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.