Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Emma follows Heather home using the stolen Audi. She parks it’s a few houses down from the girl’s house as to not look conspicuous. When Emma does reach the house, she finds that Heather is already inside with the door tightly shut. She steps back and begins to wonder if there may be some other way in when the disembodied voice speaks out.

‘This isn’t a problem for us,’ it says. ‘You are a part of me and I apart of you. I became the sheets that ravished you, so you can become what you wish.’

Emma smiles wickedly. “So I can become anything I wish?”

‘Nearly anything.’

She steps before the door and closes her eyes, thinking as hard as she can and within moments her body turns completely black and then to goo. She shrinks, melting like ice cream in the hot sun. Once she forms into a giant puddle of black latex-like goo, she slips through the cracks of the door, reforming on the other side.

That was exhilarating!

‘Not bad for a beginner,’ the voice tells her. ‘The world is your oyster.’

Yes, it will be.

Emma slips through the house and nearly right out into the open of the living room where Heather and her boyfriend are sitting on the couch kissing. She peers carefully around the edge of the doorway, feeling a twinge of jealousy. She wants those lips to be on her lips not his.

“I got to go take a shower, bay,” Heather says. “Then you can fuck me.”

“Let me fuck you now,” the boyfriend says. “You know I like fucking you with other men’s cum in you.”

“That’s not the point,” she argues. “I’m all sweaty and shit I’ll only be a few minutes.”

Emma grins, thinking back to just outside the house. Oh, what fun I can have with her. Her foot turns to goo, a lot faster this time and breaks away into its own little puddle before she slips off down the hall way.

“Hurry back,” the boyfriends says once Heather is able to break away and head off for the bathroom herself.

Heather quickly strips off her clothes and cuts on the hot water. Once she has it steaming hot, she steps into the large walk-in shower, letting the hot water beat on her skin, washing away the day’s dirt and grime.

“Mmm,” she begins to moan as she slides her hands down the sides of her breasts. The thoughts of Emma are still fresh in her mind and she begins to wish she would have taken the woman to one of the private rooms. “You liked these titties didn’t you,” she says, pretending that Emma was here with her. She moves her hands over and under her breasts, pushing them together for a long moment. “Mmm, fuck you have some great hands.”

She giggles as she turns around to the dildo suction-cupped to her wall. It is her little friend that she kept hanging around for those times she needed a good stiff cock and not her boyfriend’s. She steps forward, curling her hand around the black silicone cock and starts pumping it up and down. She drops to her knees before bringing her tongue out to rub against the shiny head. Her tongue hips around the thick, fake cockhead while her hand continues to pump up and down from the base to the tip and back again. Her mouth opens slightly and her lips seal around the head of it. Then she starts to push her lips down the hard length.

“Mmm,” she moans as she feed the fake cock into her mouth.

The more she bobs her head up and down the length the wetter she feels her pussy getting. She slides her hands up along the smooth surface of the wall while she sucks, pretending it was one of the men she serviced at the club instead of a toy. Her tongue laps at the underside of the fat cock while she pushes her lips down on it. She swallows half of the fake cock before slowly withdrawing and popping it of her mouth so that she can breathe easier. She takes the cock in hand, slaps it against the hollow of her cheek and smiles.

It feels different tonight somehow. It’s like it’s not totally fake or something. Maybe I’m just super horny.

Heather smirks at her thoughts as she takes hold of the fake cock and gives it a couple of pumps before slapping her tongue against the head and sliding it across the tip. Feeling a little frisky, she curls her nice round breast around the fake cock and starts to pump them up and down, pressing them close with her hands. The water slides down between her breasts and the fake cock, keeping it well lubricated and free moving.

She thinks about a few of the guys with nice big cocks that she has done this for back in the club and starts to moan, only wishing a there would be a gush of cum to follow. “Oh, fuck yes,” she coos as she fights every urge to not reach down between her legs and finger herself. She wants her big friend here to get her off. She bounces her breasts up and down, faster and faster.

A shadow falls over the outside of the shower and she quickly lets her breasts fall from the toy. A touch of anger comes over her as she looks up at the shadow. “Dammit Mark,” she begins. “I told you I’d be out soon to fuck you.”

There isn’t a response nor a sign of movement. Finally she stands up and slings back the shower curtain to see Mark standing clad all in a latex suit. Even his raging hard-on is covered in a latex cock sheath and nearly double in thickness as well as length. The sight is an instant turn on for Heather and a bit expected.

“To tell you the truth, I want you to fuck me,” she breathes heavily. “I didn’t think you’d go and get the suit.”

Heather smiles and pulls the man into the shower with her. He lifts her leg up at the knee and guides the latex covered cock to the lips of her pussy. Cooing with pleasure, she rubs her lips along the length of him before he presses it inside her. Pushing every single inch inside her almost at once, she throws her head back and lets out a loud moan. Her nails scratch the latex as she tries to adjust to having her pussy stuffed so full.

Has Mark grown?

She doesn’t know and it doesn’t matter. He quickly pulls her other leg up and slides his hands back along her thighs to grip her ass cheeks. Then he starts to lift her hips up very slowly and then drop them down just as swiftly. Lifting her ass up and then slamming it back down, Heather is starting to get a good riding going on with the hard cock inside her.

“Oh fuck yes,” Heather moans. She focuses on him bouncing her body on this big cock of his, gasping when she drops down to the base, taking the entire thick shaft up into her tightness. It feels damn amazing, especially with her breasts bouncing and her body smacking against Mark’s as her rounded ass cheeks shake from the stiff impact.

Through blurry, water filled eyes Heather sees the shower wall start to take shape. Her toy pushes out from the wall and as she tries to focus in on it, it is only now she doesn’t see the suction at its base.

What the hell?

The wall continues to expand outward and though this is strange even for her, she continues to ride Mark’s enlarged cock, though with him in control she doesn’t have much choice. Eventually, the wall forms into a black latex-like figure similar to Mark, but soon even that fades leaving none other than Emma standing before her. The strange thing is the black toy is protruding from inside the woman’s pussy.

“Mmm,” Heather says licking her lips. Despite the craziness of it, she is incredibly hot and a second cock attached to another woman is only more inviting. “Get ... get that fucking cock over here,” she demands.

Mark pulls his cock free from Heather’s tightness and lowers her legs back down. Her legs are a bit shaky, but it doesn’t bother her as she quickly drops to her knees and reaches out for Emma’s equally big, rubbery cock. Her hand wraps around the shaft as tightly as it can. She looks up into the woman’s eyes, her lips twit in a naughty smile. If only she had gotten to be a closer friend to Emma before now, she could have been having all this fun already.

Then she opens her mouth and slips her tongue out a little. She leans in and takes just the tip of Emma’s cock into her wet mouth. She sucks lightly, feeling her cock twitch like it’s the real thing.

Could it be? Doesn’t matter.

Her tongue swirls over the head and Emma lets out a low, soft moan as her hand goes to the back of Heather’s head. She runs her tongue up the underside of the cock, licking the entirety of it. Emma’s hands urge the girl down and Heather lowers her full lips around the shaft and slowly takes Emma in. Her tongue undulates, her hand and mouth work together to stroke the full length of Emma’s cock. The tempo steadily rising as Emma’s cock is pressed against the back of her throat.

Heather’s throat constricts around Emma’s cock, driving the woman crazy. Emma’s breathing gets heavier and she grips the stripper’s hair. Her hips move forward and back, slowly pumping into and out of Heather’s mouth. Her cock plunges deeper and deeper with every stroke until the tip hits the back of her throat again, making the girl gag slightly. Emma stops and slides out of her mouth. Heather quickly leans in and kisses the tip before reaching up to grab both of Emma’s hands, pulling her down to the tiled floor.

Their eyes meet and Emma wraps her arms around the girl and then kisses her lustily. Her hands rub down to Heather’s ass and squeezes. She breaks the kiss and dips her head down to her breasts and grasps one gently. She runs her thumb across the girl’s nipple, while her mouth sucks on the other. Emma’s hands move around the girl, resting momentarily on her belly before moving down to stroke her pussy lips and eliciting a groan from her.

Emma pulls her hand away and guides the stripper down to lie on the shower floor. Heather arches her back as Emma’s hands begin to caress her body. She makes her way down between the young girl’s legs and begins to flick her tongue along her clit, sucking her lips and delving her tongue into Heather’s pussy. As Emma makes her moan, she works three fingers into her pussy and starts thrusting them roughly as she sucks on the girl’s clit. The action sends Heather reeling head on into a crushing orgasm. She lets out a cry as it rips through her.

Even before the orgasm starts to subside, Emma is up between her legs, plunging the thick, black, rubbery cock into her. She reaches up and grasps Heather’s breasts in her hands and pinches her nipples. The young girl is almost frantic with lust. She can’t get enough of Emma. Emma thrusts slowly and then goes harder and deeper. The deeper Emma goes the louder Heather’s moaning becomes. Soon, Heather’s body begins to buck and arch against the bittersweet assault.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.