Becoming Perfection
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Emma steps from the house in a new latex v-halter mini dress and six inch stiletto thigh high latex boots—the idea of which she got after snooping through Casey’s large array of clothing. Casey is going majoring as a fashion designer and the girl does have a bit of a taste for fashion.

The new look and Emma’s love to look good in the best clothing makes her want to seek out Casey even more, but with the girl in the wind and no telling when she’ll be back, she is thinking alternatives. There might be a chance she can find someone back at the campus, but that could take all night. No, there is one opportunity she can take. Emma knows a girl that performs on stage at night as well as majoring in fashion as well.

With a smile on her face spread across like the Cheshire Cat, she starts off for downtown.

Emma arrives at the Dusty Kitty in a late model Audi S5. She happened by it as she was walking and her friend with the disembodied voice taught her a new trick. From it, Emma learned that she can manipulate the second skin that it provides to form into thing like keys as well as other objects—something that came in handy to not only open the door but to start the car as well.

She parks the sedan and heads for the front door of the club. The door man stops Emma with a raised hand. “It’s twenty-five cover,” she says gruffly with a grin. The man’s belly is hanging over his pants, not at all the type of door man Emma would expect from the hottest strip club in town. “Of course I can give you the ladies discount if you do something for me,” he continues.

Emma glares at the man for a second before smiling, playing along with the man. “And just what would this something be?”

The door man chuckles, flashing his grin at her once again. “How about we go back to that lovely car you’re driving and you give me a blow job?”

“That’s all?” she asks with a smile.

“That’s all, baby,” he says. “You blow me and you get in for free.”

Emma puts her finger to her chin. “Hmm, a twenty-five dollar blow job, not a bad deal.” She drops her hand down and it forms into a knife which she then jabs up against the man’s crotch. “How about this?” she begins. “You let me in for nothing or you lose your balls.”

“I-I think you can get in for free, sexy lady like you and all.”

“That’s awfully nice of you,” she says, morphing the knife back into her hand. She gives the man one last smile and walks past him and into the club.

As Emma strides across the floor to the bar, she captures the attentions of many of the men as well as the women. She ignores them all, though she does like the attention from them, especially the women. She reaches the bar and grabs the bartender’s attention. She asks about her friend by the girl’s stage name and is told the girl will find her out as soon as she can. Then Emma orders a drink.

With her drink in hand, Emma slips back across the floor to a plush red sofa, drawing the same stares and a few more as she passes. She settles into the sofa, staring intently at the stage, watching the titillating events that are taking place.

She takes a huge gulp of her icy beverage as she watches an awesome looking blonde kissing an exquisite looking exotic brunette. She watches as the brunette moans and plays in the blonde’s hair as the blonde trails down to her erect nipples with her tongue. Emma feels herself getting warm as she watches the blonde begin to gently massage her companion’s smooth shaved pussy. There isn’t anything hotter than watching to people getting it on in person. And soon Emma finds herself pulling her dress up to go beneath to do the same to herself.

The wetness that she finds at the center of her thighs reminds her of her encounter with the teacher and Juniper. Thinking of them only makes her wetter. She continues to watch and slowly rubs her dampened clit as the blonde licks her way down the brunette flat belly to where her wet kitten waits to be kissed and licked as well. When the blonde makes her first confident stroke upon the brunette’s clit, Emma nearly feels it herself.

Emma moans with the brunette as she pretends that she is the one being licked instead of the woman. Her self-pleasuring becomes more fervent as she watches the two performers in action. Emma plunges two fingers deep into her pussy as she watches the brunette writhe under her lover’s manipulation. She pulls her soaked fingers from her wet pussy and continues to rub her throbbing clit.

Emma moans as she feels her orgasm building. The vision of the two women fucking each other is stimulating—better than any porn video she has ever watched. Emma continues mashing her clit beneath her fingers before slowing her fingers suddenly as she finds herself on the edge of climaxing. As the brunette cries out in ecstasy, Emma’s back arches and she cries out as well as she explodes onto her fingers. Luckily, it is loud enough in the club that none of the other patrons hear.

Emma sits back into the red sofa for several minutes as she comes down. When she reopens her eyes, she sees the woman she came to see standing right before her. “Heather Wright,” she says with a smile.

Just how much did she see?

“This is the last place I expected to see you Emma,” the woman says, returning the smile. “I also didn’t expect to see you wearing something s provocative.”

Emma takes a moment to look the woman over. She stands with her hands on her hips, dressed in a tight fitting blue latex dress and matching six inch stilettos. “There have been a few changes since this morning.”

“From the looks of it and since the last time I saw you,” she comments, “it looks like a lot of the changing came over the weekend.”

“In a good way?”

“Most definitely,” the woman answers, licking her lips. “You are sexier than ever.”

“So are you going to dance for me?” Emma asks.

“Of course,” Heather says smiling cunningly. “It is part of the job. Now sit back and enjoy the show.”

This is exactly what Emma does. She sits on the sofa watching Heather as she dances for her. Slowly the latex dress comes away leaving Heather wearing nothing but a latex thong and stilettos. She slowly turns for Emma, moving fluidly, rolling her hips seductively. As she turns to face Emma, she continues to roll her hips deliberately as she caresses her own breasts. She looks directly into Emma’s eyes as she fondles her soft breasts. When she looks at her more intensely, Emma yearns to have her hands fondling those lovely mounds herself.

Heather struts forward suddenly, saucily crossing one foot in front of the other, hips swaying. She then crawls onto the sofa and straddles Emma’s waist. Emma groans as Heather runs a delicate finger alongside her face, down along her jaw. Her lips part when Heather gently strokes them with her finger, Emma’s tongue darts out to catch a sample of her flesh and she giggles in delight.

Emma is amazed at her desire for the woman. She still likes men, there is no doubt about it, but she finds that her appetite for women is greater and it is driving her crazy. Her pussy throbs with ache, her pussy is soaked with her juices and she is dying to have Heather’s hands touching her. She moans when the woman finally does bring her lips to her neck to nibble just below her ear.

“Mmm,” Emma coos. “Fuck yes.”

She grips Heather’s waist causing the woman to moan in response into her ear. Emma’s hands slip to Heather’s bare back, feeling her soft, silky skin as her hands explore. The woman arches her back slightly, bringing her breasts even closer to Emma’s face.

Emma brings one hand back around to the front of her body and runs a sow circle around her nipple. It stands out prominently, begging to be sucked on. Emma pulls the performer in a little closer and traces a light circle around her nipple with the tip of her tongue. Heather moans and throws her head back as Emma takes the hardened nub into her wet, hot mouth.

The sounds that come from Heather’s move are addictive and intoxicating. As Emma licks and nibbles on her breast, she begins to fondle the other. Heather arches into the other woman and grabs the back of Emma’s head. Emma switches breasts, taking the other nipple into her mouth. Heather begins to roll her hips toward her. As Emma greedily sucks at the other’s breast, she hand eases down between their bodies and her fingers find wetness that has soaked through the tiny slip of the latex that covers her slightly puffy pussy.

Heather moans as Emma rubs her through the material. “Please,” she begs.

Emma pushes the slip of material to the side and teases Heather. She lets her finger graze the slit, sliding up and the down a few times until she bucks against Emma’s fingers, forcing them upon her juice soaked clit. Heather cries out again as the other begins to rub her delicate nub.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.