Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

The black rubbery goo has reformed over her legs, gripping tight like a latex skin, pushing tightly over pussy and recreating her camel toe. It just finishes creating the tight latex-like pants when the door to the classroom opens. She turns just in time to see Casey Ridgeland, of all people, enter.

“Oh,” she gasps as her eyes are drawn to Emma’s chest. “I was, um, looking for Mister Braxton.”

Emma smiles wickedly at the girl. “You just missed him. He had to run. I hope it wasn’t too important.”

Casey frowns but quickly rids herself of it, replacing it with a smile. “He was supposed to help me with a little tutoring.”

The remark throws Emma off for a second. “I would not take you as one needing any tutoring nor Mister Braxton doing any tutoring.”

Casey smiles even more, squinting her eyes at the same time. “You can just never really know about people.”

“I suppose not,” Emma grins. “Since he is not here, is there something I can help you with?”

“No I’ve got to get on to my next class,” Casey says quickly.

“I thought you were here to get tutored?”

“Yeah, I was but that’s on Tuesdays,” Casey says smiling. “I’m mixed up on my days, long weekend and all.”

Emma steps forward, quickly snaking her arms around the girl’s neck and pulls her in tight. Casey’s breasts are instantly on fire, pressed against Emma’s even with the barriers between them. As Emma releases her hug her mouth presses suddenly onto Casey’s and the girl’s knees nearly give out.

Emma’s tongue finds Casey’s and their tongues caress and probe each other’s mouths. As Emma starts to suck on her tongue, Casey’s head starts to swim with desire and she finds herself reaching for Emma’s body to touch her perfect, perky breasts. Her skin is soft and Casey s getting caught up in the kiss and Emma’s body. Her hand cups and squeezes Emma’s breasts, causing the older woman to moan slightly while managing to not release the suction she has on Casey’s tongue.

Emma is sucking wonderfully on the younger girl’s tongue and Casey finds her pussy dripping. So she releases her hold on Emma’s breast and her fingers find the older woman’s hard nipple. She rolls it between her thumb and finger. As Casey rolls and pulls that nipple, Emma lets out a loud moan into the girl’s mouth.

It is loud enough to snap her back to reality and Casey quickly breaks their embrace, snatching her hand away from the older woman’s breast. “We shouldn’t do this here,” she says out of breath. “If Mister Braxton comes back and sees us we’ll be in some big time trouble.”

Emma throws on a sexy smile. “I don’t think we have to worry about that.”

Casey returns the smile. “It’s a chance I rather not take. But if you are free tonight I’d like you to come over tonight, maybe have dinner with me and my mom.”

“Why the invite?” Emma asks, genuinely curious. “I haven’t exactly been mean to you the last couple of years.”

“Because I like you and I have had a crush on you for a while,” the young girl answers. “Besides I know you don’t really mean any of that stuff, you’re just trying to run from the fact that you like girls but don’t want to admit it.”

It sounds logical, but not the reason Emma suddenly has an interest in the girl besides picking on her. She is drawn to this younger girl but she doesn’t know why. She doesn’t even know why she picks on her for that matter. But there is some kind of attraction, one that is stronger since she found her new friend or rather, since her new friend found her.

“I’ll be there,” Emma says after a moment.

“Good,” Casey says as she opens up her notebook and scribbles in it. She then tears out the page and says, “Here’s my address. See you at say, seven?”

“Works for me,” Emma says.

Casey smiles and quickly pecks the other woman on the cheek before turning and rushing out the door. Emma watches her go, sitting at the edge of the desk for another moment before slipping on her shirt and trailing out the door after her. When she leaves the classroom, Emma finds the hall empty.

Where the fuck did she go?

She was really hoping to watch the girl’s tight ass walking away. The thought of her ass triggers something in her mind, like the unlocking of a door using the key she has been searching for. That is it, Casey’s nice tight ass. The girl has the perfect ass, one of those one in a million asses. An ass that Emma just has to have and one she intends to get.

I’ll see her later tonight.

Emma walks slowly down the empty hall, looking into each classroom that she passes. It is time to make a list of those she likes, dislikes or even has a feature she wants or more to the point, those she wants to let live, kill and take from.

As the classrooms soon start to disappear and the exit doors appear, she takes one last look to find an empty room, at least devoid of students. Inside is a gorgeous woman with the silkiest black hair one can have. Emma peers through the window, smiling wide. She likes her brown hair, but that black silky hair is absolutely perfect. A bonus is she can get a little practice in before tonight. Since she has never been with a woman before, now is the best time to do so, that way she doesn’t look like a fool in front of the girl she has been picking on.

Emma swings open the door and stomps in. The woman stands up surprised at the intrusion and is shoved up against the white board by Emma. She grabs the teacher’s wrists, hiking her hands up above her head.

“What do you want?” the teacher asks frightened.

Emma’s eyes drop to the teacher’s chest as a grin forms on her lips. “I want to know your name.”

“Meagan,” the woman says in a near whisper.

“Meagan,” Emma coos. Her hands release the teacher’s wrists to trail a finger down her cheek. Meagan shivers. “I like it,” she says, pushing the teacher harder against the white board while running her hand through her black, silky hair.

“Um,” Meagan says. “What are you doing?”

Emma’s hand trails down Meagan’s neck, over the hem of her shirt. “I’m going to fuck you.”

“Please don’t,” she breathes heavily with fear. “Just let me go. You don’t have to do this.”

Emma’s breath soars right past Meagan’s ear. Her body pushes against the teacher’s. Meagan smells so sweet, like a field of spring flowers. She wants this woman, bed.

“Oh, but I do,” Emma coos. Her breath escapes across the teacher’s ear again. Her hand wanders across her breast, flicking Meagan’s nipple with her thumb. “Yu have something I want.”

Emma’s other hand leaves the teacher’s waist, runs over her hip and down her thigh. When she brings it back up it’s on the teacher’s inner thigh. Up it goes, trailing over Meagan’s skirt, right over her most sensitive spot.

Meagan gasps. “Wait, please,” she moans weakly.

But Emma doesn’t wait.

Meagan’s strength fails as Emma’s hands both fondle her breasts and her hips grind into the teacher’s. Meagan tries to stifle a moan and says, “Um, you don’t have to do this.”

“Oh, but I do.” Emma’s hand runs under the teacher’s shirt. She shudders and her hand runs under her bra over her breast. “Mmm, these are nice and firm and real.”

Meagan shudders. She’s playing with my tit! Should I fight? Escape?

Emma’s other hand slides up Meagan’s back and undoes her bra. Her fingers glides back down her back. The teacher whimpers. This is bad. I’m really getting turned on. But I have to do something to stop this, don’t I?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.