Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

When the class finally ends, Emma is sort of relieved. She clambers to her feet along with the rest of the students. She keeps a careful eye on Casey. She runs scenarios through her head for when the girl approaches her or doesn’t, what she will say or do depending on the former. When Casey does finally look back at her, she winks and slips off with the rest of the students.

Emma hurries to pack up the rest of her notes—not that she actually took any. As she rushes for the door her teacher, Mister Braxton, catches her by the arm. “Hold up for a second Miss Fletcher, please.”

Emma skids to a halt, throwing her best smile on her face as she looks at him. “What can I do for you Mister Braxton?”

“You can tell me why you are in my class for starters,” he says as he releases her arm and though he tries to hide it, his eyes drop down to her breasts and then her very prominent camel toe straining hard against her black latex pants.

It doesn’t go unnoticed. Emma may not be able to follow through with one of her scenarios with Casey but with her teacher right her and clearly so obvious about what he wants to look at, she is more than willing to create a new scenario. She moves in close, grabbing his hand into hers. “Other than the fact that you’re hot, Colt?” she asks sweetly. He tries to pull his hand away but Emma is insistent and pulls right back, placing it on her breast. “What do you think of the new look?”

Colt quickly pulls his hand away and walks around her. Of course his eyes do lower to look at her more developed ass that seems to have improved over the weekend.

“This is improper conduct between us.”

“We’re both adults,” she says. “Consenting I might add.”

“Be that as it may, but not between teacher and student,” he protests.

“That didn’t stop us earlier this year when I gave you that blow job in the bathroom.” She licks her lips at the thought. She wasn’t nearly as sexy as she is now, but he didn’t care especially when a student with the craving for sucking cock wanted to suck his. “Oh, you came in my mouth so fucking hard that day.”

“Let’s get back to the task at hand,” Colt grumbles. He wants nothing more than to throw her onto his desk and fuck the shit out of her, but he does have his career to keep. “You are failing this class and with the stunt you pulled at the back of the class I should have you removed.”

So he did see it!

“You didn’t like it?”

“Oh I liked it,” he says before he realizes it slipped from his lips.

Emma smiles as she sits on the desk. She lets her shoes slip from her feet to hit the floor with a heavy thud and causing Colt’s attention to be drawn down her luscious legs to her feet. “Why don’t you just fuck me now, Colt? You know you want to see what this pussy feels like.”

Emma leans in taking his lips to hers. Colt is hesitant at first but as she pushes more into the kiss the more he begins to kiss back. The kiss deepens and Colt releases his inhibitions and slides his hand beneath her shirt and onto her breast. As they continue to kiss, Colt can feel her heartbeat quickening beneath his hand. He is getting excited as well.

Emma untangles herself from her teacher’s arms and puts her hands on his crotch. Colt sucks in air as she undoes his pants and pulls his zipper down. Breathlessly she says, “I’ve been thinking about your big cock and the gifts that it gives.” She yanks down his pants and boxers to grab his rock hard cock. She gasps as she holds it in both hands, stroking it up and down slowly. “It’s bigger than I remember.”

She continues to stroke it before kneeling down to kiss the big head of his throbbing cock. Her tongue rolls all over it causing Colt’s mind to go wild. Her head sinks down to him in and he gasps. She spends a few moments rolling her tongue all over his cock and bobbing up and down. She then stands back up and Cot quickly takes her back into his arms. She kisses him deeply again before breaking of to pull her shirt off. Her brown hair flies around as the shirt comes off. She has a lacy white bra on underneath that nicely contains her gorgeous breasts. Colt watches as she reaches behind her and undoes the straps.

The teacher gulps and struggles to breathe as the bra comes off. Her grapefruit sized breasts gleam at him, invitingly. Her nipples are nice and hard, practically pleading for his attention. Colt quickly puts his hands on them, his hard cock prodding her belly.

Emma grabs his cock again and says, “You like the new me?”

“They’re perfect,” he groans.

“They’re nice, but far from perfect,” she murmurs.

Colt shrugs and leans his head down to kiss her lips. Then he moves down and kisses both her nipples. “They’re perfect enough for me.”

His hands palm the underside of each of her breasts, lifting them slightly. They are firm yet soft and plenty big enough. He lifts one slightly higher as he moves his mouth back down, taking the nipple and more into his mouth and sucking hard. Her nipples are perfectly centered on each of her breasts but with a slight upward swoop. He runs his tongue over the tip of her nipple over and over. They beg to be sucked on and Colt’s mouth is instantly salivating at the thought. Emma bites her bottom lip and groans.

“Oh fuck. That feels good,” she moans.

Colt moves his other hand to the opposite breast and teases and pinches both at the same time. Emma shrieks. She reaches one hand up from where they have been teasing his cock to gently caress his neck. Her other hand slips to his and she presses down on his hand hard. Colt is forced to grab more of her breast and mashes it flatter. She presses harder and moves their hands around, kneading her breast. Cot does the same with his other hand and kisses her when her mouth opens wide.

Emma lets him continue to fondle and suck her breasts as her pants seem to just melt away from her body, showing off her wonderfully bare pussy. Colt smiles and buries his face into her chest, breathing in her scent.

“I want you,” she breathes heavily.

She pulls away from her teacher and shimmies as luscious ass onto the desk and then beckons for him to follow. The teacher does and immediately closes his hands back onto her breasts. Emma looks into his eyes and leans forward for a kiss. They kiss again and again, deeper and deeper. Colt’s hands never leave her breasts to entire time that they kiss.

“Shit,” she moans into the kiss.

Her teacher pushes his tongue deep into her mouth just like he wants to push his cock deep into her body.

“Fuck me, Colt. Put your big fucking cock in me.”

From her pussy comes a black rubbery tendril that wraps around his shaft, pushing it down to align with her slick entrance. Colt is so entranced in the kiss that he doesn’t even notice it. His massive cockhead parts her lips and pushes in, the tendril gripping tightly and pulling.

“Oh fuck,” she groans. His cock begins to stretch her more than the tendril cocks did earlier when they pumped into her relentlessly.

Colt grabs her hips and eases his body forward, his thick cockhead surges in. Another push makes her gasp. She leans forward and bites his shoulder. Her pussy is tight despite the thickness and stretching of the tendril cock. It is hot and grips his cock like a vice. The black tendril only releases its grip on his cock once it is completely inside her to press against her womb.

Emma kisses him and wraps her arms around him, pulling him close and encouraging him to fuck her. Colt starts to withdraw slowly, taking in as much of her as he can, in no hurry to end this incredible feeling. When he has his cock out to just his head, he pushes back in a little faster.

“Fuck me with that big cock,” she grinds out. “I want to be fucked not made love to.”

Colt takes on of her breasts into his mouth and keeps pushing until his cock is fully buried inside her He grinds his body against hers then pulls back out and then back in, picking up more speed each time. Her breathing becomes heavier and ragged.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck,” she howls as his big cock probes her harder and faster into her depths.

He starts fucking her with long, steady strokes. Each time he slips all the way in, he grinds his body into hers. He grabs her ass and pulls her into him, making sure that she feels him as deep as he can go. Her breasts say in front of her face as he stares at them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.