Becoming Perfection
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Emma struts into class wearing black latex pants and matching black stilettos. Her outfit is completed with a short sleeve top that has a large enough V to show off her new cleavage as well as hug her new curves. She grabs the attention of most of the men in class as well as many of the women.

One in particular is Casey Ridgeland, a cute petite redhead with black rimmed glasses and a bit on the nerdy side and the one single woman that Emma likes to pick on.

“You look nice today Emma,” Casey says as the woman walks past.

Emma turns to glare at the other woman. “I can’t say the same about you. That shirt alone is awful. Did you get it off the bargain rack?”

This grabs a few laughs from the other students nearby. Emma has always been in the click with the popular girls in high school. She had wit and pretty good looks but she was never the super popular type. Here in college it is a different scene but not too different. She is still semi popular and her wit has only improved since high school.

“Actually I got it at the...”

“Please stop,” Emma says throwing up a hand in Casey’s face. “I don’t really care where you got the rag. I don’t even like you being here in my presence.”

Casey kind of shrinks into her seat a little and looks the other way. “I’m sorry.”

“I didn’t hear you,” Emma smirks. “You’re sorry for being a piece of shit?” Casey nods. “You got rocks in your head? I want to hear you say it.”

Without looking at the woman, Casey says, “I’m sorry for being a piece of shit.”

Emma chuckles. “You can’t look at me when you say it, shit girl? Are you afraid you might like these too much?” She grabs the underside of her new breasts and shakes them at the other woman. “Or maybe you just want this.” Without having to move, her latex pants tighten, moving up into her crotch so tight that it creates a camel toe for the petite girl and everyone else to see.

Casey looks at Emma and her eyes immediately go to her crotch. Even though this woman has been mean to her since she started, Casey has found herself attracted to her, even more so now that Emma is sexier. Her eyes drift higher to the woman’s breasts that seem to have grown over the weekend and the further up to her beautiful face.

“I’m sorry for being a piece of shit,” she repeats. She would tell the woman anything she wished to hear.

“Whatever,” Emma says. She walks away from the petite girl, ensuring that she sways her ass as she does.

The teacher arrives to class shortly after Emma has taken her seat in the back of the class. He does his usual greeting and outlining of what they are going to be learning today. Emma yawns through most of it. The class is fairly simple but boring. Most of it is not taking and having to memorize names and terms. How this is to fit into her degree and later in life baffles her, but she has to take it and besides, the teacher is pretty hot. She wouldn’t mind getting into his pants again.

Her mind settles on the thought of her teacher as she sits back, resisting the urge to falls asleep. The more she stares at him the more she feels her pussy getting wet. Eventually his words drown out and all that is left is his voice which filters into her ears like a harmonious drum.

She feels her nipples beginning to harden as her wetness increases. Her eyes drift to his crotch and she tries to imagine his big cock is and just how good it feels slipping in and out of her mouth. She licks her lips thinking about his cum splattering her face and the inside of her mouth.

Without thinking, her hands slip up to her breasts and she begins massaging them. Fuck I love these things. She smiles to herself. A nice pair of breasts has always turned her on and now she has those. There isn’t anything to compare to the smell of sweet pussy juice and the way it feels when a sexy man is sucking on her breasts, but nothing beats a big cock in her.

‘No time like the present.’

The voice startles her for a second. It is definitely something she is going to have to get used to. The question is if anyone else can hear it. Nobody looks her way or even says anything so they must not. Either way it doesn’t matter, Emma’s mind is set. She spreads her legs far enough apart to be able to slip her hand beneath the latex pants. She smiles again thinking about the pants and how the thing formed into them at her slightest thought. She can practically do anything with her imagination being the only limitations.

As her hand slips down the thought of fucking herself makes her pussy moisten even more. She moves her hand to her engorged clit and she begins to circle it with her nimble fingers. Her other hand slips beneath her top to tweak and pinch her nipples, giving them the occasional soft slap. She is in the experimental mood, considering that the whole anal experience has been better than she ever expected.

“Mmm, I’m such a naughty girl,” she murmurs to herself. “I’m such a dirty little bitch.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.