Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Emma groans as she hears the sound of her alarm going off. She reaches over and uses the palm of her hand to hit the snooze button but when her hand comes down on it, rather than just hitting the button the entire clock smashes beneath her hand.

She doesn’t even notice the clock as she sits up and goes to throw off her sheets but there are none. So she swings her legs over the side of the bed thinking about the dream she had last night. Vaguely she remembers her dream and just real if seemed.

It couldn’t have been real, could it?

She shakes the thoughts from her head. Of course it wasn’t real. How could sheets have done what they did in her dream? It is an absurd thought and Emma berates herself for even thinking it. So with a sigh, she slides off the bed to her feet.

“I need a shower,” she mumbles to herself.

Emma digs through her drawers for a uniform and pair of panties and bra before slipping off to the bathroom. She tosses the clothes to the sink and drops herself onto the toilet. The moment her ass hits the seat her piss begins flowing and it feels oh so good.

“Damn that feels good,” she groans.

The flow of her piss carries the same feeling as an orgasm and Emma finds this very odd this morning. Yes, relieving herself in the mornings has always felt good to some degree, but feeling this good is different. Never has relieving herself ever felt this incredible. She even sighs in dismay when her bladder becomes empty.

When she goes to wipe, Emma can’t help but notice how smooth her pussy is. This strikes her as odd too this morning. Usually she has the faintest hint of stubble and she has to throw the razor on it, but this morning it is so smooth it is like she waxed or hasn’t even hit puberty. It feels so good beneath her fingers that when she drops the toilet paper into the toilet her fingers go right back to her pussy.

She rubs her fingers up and down through her slit. Something has taken over—a need to bring pleasure to herself. She slides her fingers up and down, back and forth, bumping against her clit several times before finally giving it the attention it so craves. She rolls her clit between her fingers, pinching it a couple times.

“Oh fuck,” she breathes heavily.

Realizing she feels a greater need burning inside her now, Emma abandons her clit, sliding her finger back down through het folds to slide a finger inside. She pushes in deep and pulls out nearly all the way before repeating. But it isn’t enough.

Emma shoves another finger in, enjoying the feeling of it filling her pussy, but still, she wants more—needs more. She slips in another and it feels even better. She begins to pump them in and out of her wet, slick pussy. The feeling of her pussy walls contracting—tightening and loosening, over and over with each thrust in and out.

She pulls out her fingers, eliciting her pussy of its juices. She drags them over her clit. Her thoughts are a jumble but she can make out one thought clearly. Her tongue slides out along her lips, dragging her bottom lip between her teeth. She brings her wet fingers up to her mouth, releasing her lip. She slides her fingers in and sucks on them.

“Mmm,” she moans over the fingers.

She sucks and licks every little bit of her juices off them. And then she shoves them right back into her pussy. She pumps them in and out moaning, “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” She pumps her fingers in and out of her pussy faster and harder to extort more juices.

She quickly brings her fingers back to her mouth, sucking on them some more and releasing long, deep moans as she enjoys the delicate taste of herself. Then with her amazingly wet fingers, she slides her hand back down, past her pussy lips and to her tight little asshole. The dream from last night resurfaces and she feels an incredible desire to repeat it.

She slides a finger easily into her ass, slowly at first. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as she groans. “Fuck yes, that’s it.” The feeling is nearly as incredible as it was last night. Never had she thought it could feel this wonderful or else she would have played with her ass long before now.

Emma slips her other hand down to her clit. She begins rubbing it in circles as she starts to thrusts her finger in and out of her ass. It takes a little practice but in a few moments she has the circles in time with the thrusts. But after a few moments, she feels herself wanting more just like before.

So she takes a second finger and inserts it alongside the first, never once slowing her pace. She doesn’t want the pleasure to end. The faster she thrusts, the better it feels and soon she feels her orgasm building and quickly. She rubs her clit furiously, forgetting the timing with her thrusts.

The feeling is incredible but her orgasm is just sitting at the precipice waiting to go over. But Emma knows what will work. She slides her fingers from her clit, down to and then into her pussy. Instantly her fingers go to work. She thrusts both sets of fingers in and out of her holes fast. “Ugh, give it to me!” she screams.

Faster and faster, her fingers work. Then the ecstasy takes over. Her pussy bursts and the spray of her juices into the toilet water overlaps the squelching of her pussy. She screams out from the immense pleasure that envelopes her. “Holy fucking shit! Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck yes! Fuck!”

The feeling is so intense that Emma has to pull her fingers away from her slurping pussy and contracting ass to clench the rim of the toilet. Her pussy squirts its last remnants of juice into the water below before her body comes down from the high, shaking and trembling. When her orgasm finally ends, Emma opens her eyes and stands on very shaky legs.

“Holy shit,” she breathes. “I’m going to have to try that again.”

Emma slips over to the shower and turns on the water, getting it warm. Her juices are spread all along her thighs and though normally she would want to clean them off as soon as possible, she rather enjoys the feeling of them now. The shower is only out of the necessity to get clean for hygienic reasons and not to get rid of her juices.

Strange how one little dream can change my thinking.

She looks up to the mirror and is stunned by what she sees. Where she has always had milky white skin, she now has darker, golden skin. It looks shiny, almost oily like car oil right out of the bottle. Her skinny body is now more curvaceous with a much tighter ass, wider hips and much larger breasts, at least a full cup larger. And her belly is nice and toned.

“Wow,” she blows out a breath. “I am fucking hot.”

‘Promised a great pussy but I can offer you more.’

That voice!

The dream was real but Emma can’t see how it was possible. She can’t wrap her head around this voice for that matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.