Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Horror Sex Story: Prologue - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Emma Fletcher tosses and turns beneath the sheets on her belly. She is sweltering hot. Her skin is shiny with sweat and her breath is ragged. As she twists and turns, Emma finds it a bit difficult to move. Her sheets feel tight and constricting, like rubber. But the more she sweats the easier it becomes for her to move around and soon the feeling, like tiny fingers, begin to slide up and down her naked form.

‘Does that feel good?’

A voice? Where did that come from?

“Yes,” she quietly purrs despite not knowing where the voice came from.

The feeling of fingers on her skin turns into massaging like fingers. It begins lightly, traveling up and down her back before slipping around her waist and shoulders and to the nape of her neck. It squeezes gently and Emma groans to the wonderful feeling of it. The feeling spreads out wider and longer and her groan turns into a long, soft moan as she writhes between the rubbery sheets.

“It feels so nice,” she murmurs.

The sheets become a little more abrasive as they press and pulse down her spine and sides. Emma’s breathing becomes heavier as the abrasive feeling sweeps high up her neck and then low down her back. Each sweep of the abrasive feeling goes lower and lower until it reaches her bare ass. She moans louder this time as her heart starts to race. It’s like the sheets are alive and she knows just what they want. This thought alone sends a shiver down her spine.

“Don’t stop,” she mumbles.

The rubbery sheets rub harder over her shapely ass and top of her thighs at her command. Then like little fingers, tiny tendrils form from the sheets to run lightly down onto the inside of her thighs. They slip up and down the inside of her legs, getting higher and closer to her heated pussy with each pass. As the tendrils gets closer and closer and eventually brushing against the delicate folds of her pussy, she feels a hint of wetness spring from her, sending her head spinning.

Yes, this is what I want.

When the little tendrils slip up again to the very top of her thighs, Emma parts them ever so slightly as she shimmies to her knees. The sheets instantly jut out to fold over her completely shaved pussy. Tiny tendrils slide into her with little resistance. Her arms stretch out in front of her and she groans.

“Yes, yes.”

The tendrils twist and flick her insides and she grips the rubbery sheets and shakes. More tendrils slip in and wiggle, searching and learning the shape and size of her insides. It is tight, but not so much that it can’t be stretched. After a few moments the tendrils become thicker, like fingers, and start to fuck her like a cock. She drops her hips, spreading her legs further apart.

‘Such a nice little pussy,’ the voice says. ‘But with my help you can have a great pussy.’

The sheets pull away and with a sudden movement, like a giant wave crashing through the bed, the sheets flip Emma over to her back. Before her the sheets form a large, rubbery cock.

“Oh fuck,” she breathes out as she shuffles toward the large black, rubbery cock to position herself with her thighs open in invitation. Then she reaches out, grasping the cock and pulls it to her entrance. She rubs it up and down her wet lips. “I definitely need this.”

As the cock pushes into her entrance, she gasps. Her head goes back as she is filled completely. The cock fills her like liquid, spreading to every bit of her and then some, stretching her beyond her tightness. She reaches out to grasp the rubbery sheets, pulling them down upon her lush, naked body.

“I love being filled,” she pants as the black, rubbery cock slides in and out.

The rubbery sheets wrap around her, the top merging with the bottom. Along her skin it feels like a thousand kisses. Her pussy slides and slurps as it is pumped. Her nails dig into the black, rubbery sheets. She is rolled back to her belly and she rides the fake cock like she would a man, thrusting her hips enthusiastically. She presses her breast into the bed, trying to cling onto as much of the sensations tingling through her skin. The sheets cling tightly to her, pressing hard into her ass as she grinds rhythmically.

In moments her body is shaking and then she is squirting. Her hips shudder on the fake cock like an electric shock is hitting her.

“Oh fuck, yes!” she cries out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.