Danni - Cover

Danni

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sister was forbidden to wear make up but shortly after she turned sixteen she started to experiment; with make up and me.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

The dynamics of our relationship changed from casual siblings to a secretive, intimate companionship. We flirted, we teased, we learned quickly how to grope and make out in dark corners of the house, Danni was as aggressive as me during those intimate moments. On the third day after our first sex we got the chance to fuck again, this time in my room after school. She pulled her panties off, lay across my bed and lifted her skirt. It was a quickie but it was fun. We repeated the act the next day in her room.

Six days after my sister and I gave each other our virginity we were left alone again when our parents went to mom’s 20th high school reunion. It was a long drive so they left early and wouldn’t be home until late. When we found out we were going to be alone again my knees started shaking when I thought of the possibilities. A few minutes after our parents left Danni asked me if she should make up again. I nodded eagerly as my arousal for her grew as rapidly as my cock. She caressed the swelling in my groin as she whispered in my ear “Don’t go away, I’ll be right back,” she paused and squeezed my hard-on “for this.”

I couldn’t sit still, I couldn’t concentrate on anything, I was in a state of testosterone fueled vigilance. My senses were so keen, so alert, that I heard her bare feet on the carpeting as she came from our parents’ room. She called softly “Close your eyes until I tell you to open them.”

I stood facing the hall and shut my eyes, I heard her walk into the room and approach me, I caught the scent of a perfume, light, heady, sexy, “Okay.”

I opened my eyes and almost collapsed as a bolt of lust ripped from my eyes directly to my nuts. Danni was wearing a sheer white negligee. It hugged her body like skin from shoulders to hips then dropped to barely past the junction of her thighs. The material was see-through except for the breasts which were covered by an opaque lacy fabric. She was wearing very brief white panties that didn’t hide the hint of black pubic hair. She had teased her hair until it stood full and lush, framing her face, dark mascara and subtle blue eyeliner drew my stare; she smiled with Pink Rose glossed lips. “Does this make me hot?” Danni’s eyes were sparkling as I sucked in my breath and let it out slowly, shakily. My cock throbbed in sync with my racing heart.

My balls were cooking, my erection jammed brutally in my pants. Danni stepped back three paces then watched for my reaction as she raised her arms and locked her fingers over the cloud of black hair. Just as she did with the dresses; she turned in a circle, showing me her body. The position of her arms caused her breasts to pull up and fill out even more, the hem of the short shift moved up to reveal the full length of her long smooth thighs and the crotch of the panties. My eyes roamed over my sister’s soft inviting contours while she displayed for me. The sheer material allowed me to focus on the bellybutton centered on her stomach, a sight that that dripped another dose of lust into my bloodstream.

I pulled open my pants, shoved them to the floor and kicked them off. My sister stopped her turn facing me again, “Underwear too.” In seconds I was stripped of all clothing below my shirt. I stepped to her and put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She put her arms around me and we held each other, her breasts were heating my chest, my erection pressed against her. She dropped her hands to my ass and pulled me tighter then put one leg on the outside of my thigh. I felt her groin on my leg as she began to flex her hips, rubbing on my cock. I slid a hand between us, down the front of the panties and felt for my desire. She was hot and tender, my fingers slipped easily along her slit through the nectar seeping from her. Her cheek was pressed against mine so when my fingers caressed her I felt a puff of hot breath across my ear.

I pulled my head back then put my mouth over hers just as I slid a finger into her. Danni groaned into the kiss and moved her legs wider. She let go of me long enough to push the thin lace panties down her legs, I dropped to my knees to pull them off her ankles. Once her feet were bare I ran my hands up her legs and fondled the swollen folds of her sex, she was shaking, holding on to me for support as I gently rubbed her. I caught the scent of her desire, thick, musky, arousing, mixed with the delicate fragrance of perfume; it filled my nose, building my arousal even more. I put my head under the thin material and kissed her stomach just below her bellybutton. Danni jerked then put her hands on my head and pushed me lower, forcing me toward the junction of her thighs. I covered her pubic hair with my mouth then kissed her again and got another shudder as my reward. I put my lips on her just where her slit starts and kissed her once more; from there it was as natural as breathing to lick her body. She rose up on her toes and arched her back forcing her pelvis against my face. I put two fingers on her crack then pushed into her while I kissed then sucked on the lips of her pussy.

I don’t know how long I licked her with my fingers pumping in and out but she soon started crying out in short yelps, her body was bucking against the assault of my mouth and hand. I had given her an orgasm, a first for us. She backed away from me and almost fell on to couch, the short nightie pulled up to reveal her secrets; I stepped between her legs, spread them wide with my hands then pushed my aching cock against her. Danni looked up, wildfires flickered in her eyes, “Kiss me, kiss me and fuck me at the same time.”

I put the end of my erection against the swollen wet lips of her body then pushed in until our groins crushed together. I’d been masturbating like a pervert between the times I could screw my sister so my stamina was much better than the first three times we did this. Danni and I banged our bodies together gradually gaining confidence and learning that we didn’t have to be in a hurry. I stroked in and out of her with longer, deeper, more confident thrusts while she rolled her hips, learning to keep a rhythm with me. I felt the hot velvet tunnel getting wetter, warmer, more welcoming the longer we coupled. The sensation of pushing my shaft into her until my balls met the folds of her body was indescribable. Danni pulled me in for another kiss and for the first time she probed tentatively between my lips with the tip of her tongue. I met hers with mine and we tasted each other just as my stomach cramped and my cock started spewing streams of pressurized cum into my sibling’s soft hot center.

I was still stiff and proud when I pulled out of her, I felt a little sheepish that I had cum so hard with no warning but she didn’t look upset or perturbed, she held her hand up so I could help her stand. Danni smiled hugely, “Let’s go to my room and do this on a bed.”

“I’ll race you.”

She squealed with delight at the challenge and darted past me toward the back of the house. I was fast on her heels, chasing her as she laughed and taunted “Hurry up slow poke, you can’t have me if you don’t catch me.”

It took only a few seconds to get to her room but when she stopped by her bed she was flushed and breathing deeply. I tackled her with a shout of triumph and threw her to her back. She was looking up at me with a mixture of lust and expectancy as I straddled her thighs with my erection standing firm over her pubic hair. “Sit up” I urged her. When she did I pulled the thin negligee off her body and let it drift to the floor, my shirt joined it immediately. Danni fell back then pulled me down, guiding my mouth to the nipples on her breasts.

We spent the next two hours laughing, wrestling, playing, experimenting, fucking and talking; directing each other on how and where to touch and feel. The second time we had sex on her bed she and I climbed an unbelievable hill of passion for each other and when she reached the top she latched onto my body and gave in to an avalanche of ecstasy as she enjoyed her first orgasm with an erection inside her. We learned as much as we taught and by the end of the afternoon, my sister and I were sexually sated and mated.

Danni and I finally got off the bed because we had to clean up before mom and dad got home. She stripped her sheets which had two big cum stains on them and threw them in the washing machine then filled the bath with warm soapy water.

I was in the kitchen when dad called. “Listen son, we’ve had a little too much to drink so your mom and I are going to take a room and stay here. Can you and your sister keep the lid on the house for the night?”

I’d never been left in charge before; this was the first time my parents ever stayed out. His words made me feel completely adult, fully grown, I accepted my new standing with “Sure dad, we’ll study and watch TV, we won’t go anywhere.”

“Oh good, thank you, you’re almost eighteen so it’s time you took on more responsibility, do you want me to tell Danni you are in charge tonight?”

“She’s at Patty’s” I lied, “I’ll tell her when she comes home.”

“Good night son, we’ll be back tomorrow around noon, your mother sends her love.”

I heard my mother call out, “Good night you two, behave yourselves.”

I put the phone down and began to shake when I realized that I would be alone for the entire night with an incredibly hot female who liked to fuck. My heart started thudding and my cock began to gain weight again as visions of me and her gamboled through my mind. I couldn’t wait to tell her, I knew she would welcome the news.

I shed my clothes in the hall then strode into the bathroom where Danni was neck deep in a bubble bath. She started then looked at my nakedness, my stiff prick, hard hairy balls and sputtered “What the hell are you doing, they’ll be home soon!”

Her hair was done up in a bun, held out of the water by a band, the bubbles covered her to her shoulders. She still had traces of make up on her face, she was incredibly cute. I stepped across the room, into the tub then sat in the warm water facing her, she pulled her legs up to give me room. “No they won’t, Dad just called, he and mom drank too much and don’t want to drive home. They won’t be here until sometime tomorrow.”

She studied my face, looking for the truth of my words then began to smile “Do you know what that means? We’ll be alone with nothing to do except play games.”

“I don’t know about games but I’m going to fuck you until you turn blonde.”

My sister lay back against the end of tub, stretched out her feet and captured my erection between them, she caressed the head of my cock with her big toe, “That’s exactly the kind of games I mean.” She stood up, iridescent bubbles covered her body, “Get the bath sponge, wash my back.”

Danni and I spent the next half hour in the tub, washing and rinsing each other. We both used our hands to good effect, my erection was long and thick but she wouldn’t let me screw her. “Save it, we have all night” she told me when I tried.

After the bath we let our ardor cool long enough to put on some clothing and fix dinner. Even as we acted normal I was constantly aroused because I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties under a red tank top and white denim mid-thigh skirt, I kept getting peeks of her butt cheeks as she moved around. I had put on a pair of loose fitting shorts and a t-shirt and didn’t bother with underwear either. Both of us were showing off for the other and it was working. We flirted and excited each other while we cleaned up the dinner mess then settled in front of the TV.

“What do you want to watch?” I asked her.

“Do you know where dad keeps his DVDs?” We both knew my parents had some X-rate videos.

“No, but they shouldn’t be too hard to find, let’s try their room.”

In less than a minute my sister gave a gleeful chirp from the walk-in closet, “Ha! In this shoe box!” She grabbed the box and we dashed back to the TV, “Pick one” she offered. I pulled out An American Stud Muffin in Paris and gave it to her, she popped it into the player then we sat together, thighs rubbing as we started the next phase of our journey to adulthood.

Five minutes into the porn flick Stud Muffin was lying in a grassy cove behind some bushes next to a Paris street. While cars and pedestrians flowed up and down the street just feet from where he was, a well-dressed, beautiful young woman was on her knees beside him giving him a blow job. Danni had pulled up her feet so that her legs were bent under her butt as she watched raptly. I was watching the video but my eyes kept straying to her legs and the form of her breasts under the brief top. My sister let her eyes fall from the TV to my lap where my arousal was evident. She moved around to lean on me then put her fingers on my right thigh, just where my basketball shorts ended. She slid her hand under the loose material then cradled my balls in the palm and gently massaged them while the story continued.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.