Danni - Cover

Danni

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister was forbidden to wear make up but shortly after she turned sixteen she started to experiment; with make up and me.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Are you flirting with me?” I was trying to watch TV but my sister was acting coy and playful, trying to get my attention.

“No, why would I flirt with my brother?”

“Maybe cause I’m hot and sexy and you want to commit vile acts on my body?”

Danni scrunched her face in a display of disgust “I don’t even do vile acts on my own body, yours repulses me completely.”

I looked away from the TV and studied her face. “What the hell, you’ve got make-up on? When did you do that? Is it mom’s?” I knew my little sister didn’t have her own.

“It’s about time you noticed! How do I look?”

I studied her face. She wasn’t supposed to wear make-up; our parents were pretty strict about that. Neither of us could date until we were eighteen which was still three months away for me. Danni was barely sixteen so she still had two years to be the little girl in the family. “Mom will have a fit if she sees that crap on your face.”

“I know, but how does it look?”

“Crooked and heavy; too much eyeliner and the lipstick is sloppy.” Danni deflated, she looked disappointed so I tried to cheer her up, “But you do look sorta cute and cuddly.”

Her eyes brightened “Oooo wow!” she exclaimed. She gave me a quick delighted kiss on the cheek and cautioned me needlessly, “Don’t tell mom and dad” then scampered out of the room to clean the mess off before our parents came home; they would not have been happy to see her that way. Even after she had scrubbed clean her lips were slightly redder the rest of the day, it was kind of alluring. Mom and dad didn’t notice but I did.

Since we couldn’t date my sister and I spent a lot of time with each other with video and board games. When we weren’t trying to save the world electronically, we kept each other company doing homework, reading books, or were engrossed in television. We didn’t squabble or argue a lot so I guess Danni and I were close as siblings. Being close like that also meant that she and I shared secrets or moments of privacy that some brothers and sisters don’t. That’s why she was unafraid to get my opinion on the make-up, she knew she could try it and I wouldn’t blab to anyone.

It was another three weeks before my sister got to experiment with make-up again. When she found out our parents would be gone all afternoon she called me to their bedroom, she was sitting at mom’s vanity sorting through bottles and tubes. “Help me, you have to tell me what looks good and if I put it on right.”

“I’m going to see Pete.”

She looked at me with pleading eyes “Please, I want to learn how to do this but I can’t tell by looking in the mirror. You have to tell me how I look when I try make-up.”

She looked like a puppy hoping for a treat “Okay, I’ll stay but I’m not putting anything on you.”

“Don’t have to, I’ll do the work.” she gushed with a smile, “Me and Patty tried this on each other a couple of times but I want to do it alone, you just sit here and watch then tell me how I look.” She turned her back to me and grabbed a hair band then pulled her long black hair into a pony tail and corralled it with the band. She tossed her head lightly which caused the fall of hair to swish across her back. Watching the hair move, the way she flipped her head, like a filly tossing her mane, caused a shudder to ripple through my stomach. It was a reaction that surprised me because I’d only felt it before when I was talking to Kendall Williams.

Danni began with eyeliner and I made comments about color and skill. Once that was done she worked her long lashes with mascara then went to blushes and lip gloss, she had the most fun trying on different colors of lipstick. We laughed and teased through several shades from Pin Up Peach to Burgundy Wine. It took almost two hours and a box of tissues before she was satisfied with her looks. When she turned around to face me the final time I was awestruck by the transformation. My sister looked older than sixteen, more mature. She pulled the band from her hair and let it fall back around her face, she went from pretty to sexy in a heartbeat. She could have been on TV or something. For the second time my stomach rippled with a flutter as she smiled and waited my comments. “Wow, you look awesome!” I stuttered.

She glowed with pleasure; “Hot?” she wanted to know.

“Yeah, hot is the word.”

Cobalt eyes highlighted by matching blue eyeliner glinted naughtily “I don’t want to be just hot, I want to be fucking hot.”

She startled me. I rarely heard my sister cuss and now she had used the F word. I wasn’t sure how to react so I acted like it was normal, “Well, you have the make-up right, now you gotta dress that way.”

“You know I don’t have any good clothes. My rags are all drab and dreary, ugly little girl things.”

I checked my watch, it was still two hours before our parents came home. “You and mom are about the same size; try on some of her stuff.”

Danni studied me briefly, “Her breasts are bigger, the tops won’t fit right.”

“So, you’re not going anywhere, I’m the only witness and I won’t tell.” She went to the large closet and started pawing through dresses and clothes then pulled down four dresses, a couple pairs of pants and three blouses.

Danni looked over her selection then said to me “Go away, I’m going to change.” I left her alone.

Five minutes later she came into the living room wearing a slinky black dress. The bust was too big but it fit her waist and hips perfectly, the hem cut across her knees; the dress highlighted her body lines nicely. Danni was a little over 5’5 but she was wearing a pair of mother’s heels which made her taller, her legs stretched closer to my 5’10.

My sister pirouetted for me and the flutter came back to my stomach. I told her she looked pretty and had nice legs; she beamed her delight then dashed back to try on something else.

The next was a pants and blouse combination that hung loosely on her frame, the blouse sagged and the pants were baggy in the butt; she wasn’t very nice looking. After that was an evening gown, low cut, long full skirt. Danni wore a double strand pearl necklace which pulled my eyes to her chest. Her breasts were lost in the bulk of the gown but she still looked good. “That one makes you look like a prom queen but you don’t have any tits.” She swirled about and disappeared into the bedroom again, minutes later she came back wearing the same dress but this time she had a full bust leading her into the room.

“I put on one of mom’s bras and filled it with stockings, how do I look?” I could only stare as she put her fingers into the bra and fluffed the stuffing, my fingers itched to help her make the adjustments.

“Even mom’s aren’t that big. Nice.” She gave me a modest glance then turned and left again.

She didn’t come back so after a few minutes I went to see what she was doing. When I stepped into the room Danni was standing in front of the mirror holding a skirt to her waist, she was wearing only brief pastel panties and a matching bra. When she heard me she turned, looked at me with surprised eyes then said, “Go away, I don’t have any clothes on.” She was a vision. My eyes locked onto her hourglass form as they absorbed the image of her in just delicate lingerie. As I turned to leave my prick surged with warm blood.

A minute later I heard her call me back. I went to the bedroom; she was standing in front of the mirror looking over her shoulder “I can’t zip this up, do it for me.”

She had put on a dark blue sequined sheath that stopped about half way down her thighs. She turned so I could zip it; the dress was open to the bottom, right where her butt rounded over. She put her hands under her hair and held it off her back so I could close the dress. I looked down her bare back, she wasn’t wearing the bra and her pale red panties were visible in the V gap where the zipper started. I pinched the pull between two fingers and tried to tug it up, the dress rode up slightly but the zipper didn’t. I grabbed the dress and held it in place then raised the zipper to the top, one hand was brushing my sister’s ass, the other sliding up her back. My heart started pounding, my cock swelled even more, for the first time in my life I had a severe sexual reaction to my sibling.

She finished dressing by sitting on the edge of the bed and putting on a pair of knee high black patent leather boots with 2” heels. The sensual vibrations in my body increased while I watched the skirt pull up enough to give me a peek of the panties covering her crotch as she pulled the boots on. When she stood she was stunning. She turned in a circle watching her image in the mirror. The dress must have been an old one or one that was given to our mother, it was too small for my mom’s breasts but my sister filled out the front of it perfectly. The color of the dress matched her eyes; it clung to her body like smooth blue skin. The plunging neckline revealed the soft swell of cleavage while the fabric snugged tightly to the form of her ass and thighs. Her legs between the hem of the short skirt and the top of the boots captivated my attention. My sister looked ready for an evening on the town in style. The combination of my sister in the makeup, the dress and what she was doing was taboo caused my cock to grow even more. She teased her long hair with fingers then said “Now this is how I want to look. What do you think?”

Nothing could stop the words from my mouth, “Now you look more than fucking hot, you look fucking volcanic. I have to take a picture of you.” She smiled her appreciation for my salacious assessment then waited while I ran for my smart phone then took four pictures of my made up sister while she posed.

By the time I was done she was having an even stronger physical affect on me, my cock was a large bulge at the front of my pants. I tried to turn away hoping she wouldn’t see the swelling but before I could move she glanced down at my crotch. She colored bright red then flustered “Wow, that’s how I want my boyfriends to react to me.” I fled the room but I could feel her eyes on my back.

She followed me to the front room “You have to unzip me, they’ll be home soon and I have to clean up.”

Danni turned her back to me, lifted her hair and leaned her head forward, stretching her neck so I could reach the zipper. She had to have felt my hands trembling when I pulled the zipper down to her butt. She turned, glanced deliberately at my erection then back into my eyes, she blushed attractively and said softly “fucking volcanic” then spun and walked away. Watching her bare back caused an earthquake in my balls; I felt dizzy, I couldn’t breathe right, my cock strained against the skin holding it together. I left the house; I went to Pete’s to hide from my little sister and the unwholesome thoughts I was having about what I wanted to do to her.

She wanted the pictures so I sent them to her by text but I didn’t delete them. The next two weeks went by with nothing said by me or Danni about what she had done but I was watching her closer, paying more attention to her when she was near. It seemed to me that she was being a little more familiar too, sometimes she acted almost nervous around me. We locked eyes several times and silently shared our secret about that day and each time we did I found it difficult to breathe, my chest would get hot and my prick felt like I had invisible fingers holding it. More than once she blushed before moving her eyes off mine. It was after those moments I would look at her pictures, allowing them to stir my hormones even more. I was riddled with guilt when I did because she was my sister but I couldn’t look at them enough, I felt like a boy looking at his hot new girlfriend.

It was before six when our parents left for the evening, advising us they would call the house after ten. Mom ordered pizza then our parents went to visit someone for some anniversary celebration. We were ordered to do homework then we could play games or watch TV.

After we destroyed the pizza Danni and I pulled out our school work but either of us wanted to study on a Saturday. I started thinking about my sister made up pretty and felt an enjoyable low level buzz in my loins. I closed my Sociology book then asked her “You want to try make-up again?”

Danni jerked her head up from her paper “You think I should?”

“Sure, don’t you want to learn how to apply make up faster and better? That can be your homework.”

She grinned, provocative eyes flashed, “Should I?”

I replied “Yeah, don’t you want to look hot again?”

That clinched it, “You want to help?” she asked eagerly.

“No, surprise me like you were fixing for a date or something.” The chair scraped across the floor she got out of it so fast; in an instant the girl vanished on rapid feet to our parent’s room. I went to the front room to watch TV.

After about 30 minutes waiting for Danni’s appearance I began to get anxious. I couldn’t figure what was taking her so long and just about the time I was going to check on her she called out “Are you ready?” The sound of her voice, the anticipation of how she looked shot a sharp hot thrill through my guts. It was a startling reaction, stronger than any other I’d had before and it shocked me, even before she appeared my dick started growing.

She flowed into the room on red high heels. Her lids were tinted greenish this time which offset the deep blue eyes and long black lashes. She had highlighted her cheeks with rouge and the lip gloss was Stunning Red. The long black hair cascaded over her right shoulder, tied in place by a scarlet ribbon. She had on a gold and jade necklace that matched the color of the eye makeup which was too heavy but it didn’t matter. It was the dress that popped.

Danni had found a red silk Chinese cheongsam. The dress was decorated on one side with a dragon that curled up from the back, over her hip and around the left front, the head of the beast rested on the rise of her breasts. The green and gold dragon contrasted with the right side of the dress which was ruby red. The left side covered her shoulder but the neck of it slipped down across her breasts then under the right arm, her right shoulder was bare, it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. The floor length tight skirt was split on the right side from ankle to mid-thigh. Just like the blue sequined shift, this dress fit my sister like it was tailor made to reveal her youthful exotic figure.

Danni came into the room smiling radiantly then struck a model’s pose, hands on her hips, the right leg bent at the knee framed by the dress that split around her thigh then hung to the floor. She was wearing sheer nylons that made her leg shimmer, the red high heel had a thin leather strap that wrapped around her ankle twice. She was breathtaking. I got lightheaded, my heart picked up a few beats and my cock swelled even more, I could only stare. I remembered mom wearing that dress a long time before and even then I thought it looked nice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.